KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV (UFC) HORMONAL STATE

Regina

Prison rules. Frontier justice.

Who gets to decide a matter of "honor"?......or perhaps that's code for ego?

You are referring to a dominance hierarchy, which, oddly enough, is the exact opposite of the philosophy of this forum.

Cultures that subjugate women, control through overt violence, and use stress as weapon against its people. Not to mention......have zero sense of humor (hurts their "honor" too much).

Strange to find guys promoting this on the RPF, but then again, trolling is rampant here. Luckily we have a great ignore feature.

Cheers!:cool:
@rei humans are animals in every way. there is nothing non-animal about humans and there never will be, regardless of how complex our society gets. when you punch someone you are making a bet and when you deliver an insult you're doing the same.

@thomas00 i don't know what to tell you, bro. i suggest you do some more thinking. especially the last comment really testifies to your lack of comprehension of what we're talking about. all human interaction involves value judgement, including an implicit understanding of the power order. the closer someone is in the order of power, the higher the potential for friendship and the higher the potential for enmity. you seem to believe i say establishing hierarchy is the goal of every interaction, when i'm really saying the implicit understanding of hierarchy is the prerequisite for it. "dissolving hierarchy" is an illusion, because all you can do is reorganize it. cooperation is hierarchically organized. i don't really understand why you made that last comment

@cyclops we can't even speak for the "lowest" of animals but speaking for humans as a whole is easy. what they are "thinking" during social interaction is irrelevant. the only thing that matters is how they act and how they are reacted to. ironically, you are trying to intimidate me with your assertion and instead end up illustrating my point

although i thought it was obvious, i'm not talking about hierarchy as "i am stronger than you therefore you do what i say, he is stronger than me therefore i do what he says". human hierachies are infinitely much more nuanced than that, as is warranted by our complex social structures and high intelligence. however, conventions and pretentions are often stripped away, as in the cause of professional fighting, where will and ability are allowed to clash freely.

people on this forum seem to be fine with reducing someone's personality to a chemical imbalance, but are seemingly blind to the fact that the structures in which all other mammals organize themselves and through which they understand themselves also apply to humans. there is nothing bad about being weak. what's bad is not recognizing it. ill-health creates schemers and impostors, who impose and exploit repulsive, false hierarchies through which the weakest reign by virtue of their own lowliness. of course, the weak, by virtue of their weakness, cannot rule, so these orders disintegrate
"...ill-health creates schemers and impostors, who impose and exploit repulsive, false hierarchies through which the weakest reign by virtue of their own lowliness. of course, the weak, by virtue of their weakness, cannot rule, so these orders disintegrate.." For sure, this is what becomes of most aikido dojos; they get this cancer and crumble under it.

Hairfedup

Definitely. But there is a consistent correlation, although slight, between head size and IQ.

I would suspect that IQ is a combination of two things: energy consumption and efficiency. Bigger head = more energy consumption. But there are also architectures in the brain which make IQ-related reasoning faster and more efficient. I suspect the smaller heads tend towards the latter architectures--however just because something isn't tested in IQ doesn't mean it's not driving cognition. Raw intellectual power vs. strategy, in other words.

Asians have the highest IQs, and by far the highest spatial IQs, and they also have very large wide heads, this despite a slightly shorter height.

The smaller and/or longer heads, like in Africans and Europeans, tend towards low spatial IQ and high verbal IQ. Ashkenazi Jews are a subgroup with a very high general IQ, but their spatial IQ is still barely average--it's mostly verbal/analytical. Longer heads also look a bit more "herbivorous", with the skull transition bearing a slight resemblance to a prey animal. I've found this to be very common among South Europeans and Middle Easterners.

There are also associations between head shape and lactose tolerance that are pretty interesting. Wide heads are intolerant almost as a rule.

Average height is mostly an artifact of happenstance migration and industrialization. Northern Asians are shorter than Middle Asians, for instance. Body width should increase in the north, and height should go down. But modern northern people (read: Euros) are mostly borne from large amounts of southern stock (with exceptions for Siberians and Inuit etc)

Hairiness also decreases in the north as a rule.

I enjoy your insights into anthropological matters etc [apart from the time I misconstrued what you meant by hairlessness..thought you just meant head hair] but Volta-Niger speaking peoples have big heads. Where's the 'Africans have small heads' myth come from? Cushites and Nilotes absolutely have small heads but I can't see that being true any where else tbh.

RisingSun

Please talk for yourself, using the word "I," not "you." You have no idea what all human beings are thinking consciously or subconsciously. If you wanna speak for lobsters fine, but don't tell me how I'm thinking when I interact with people.

What bbone said makes perfect sense.

Even moreso judging the extent to which you got triggered

Andman

I don't do what he said I do, so it doesn't make sense for me, maybe it does for you.

made sense for me when i was the typical 20 years old wannabe-tough guy haha

Ray quote:
In spite of the people who teach assertiveness, I think high adaptability and low aggressiveness are characteristic human and primate traits, which are typical of infants, and are likely to represent our species' future

Kingpinguin

What does large skull speak of?

It is outstandingly large in his case.

Hey guys! I am starting this thread out of curiosity to see what you think.

For those who don't know, Khabib is the current lightweight champion in UFC, that beat Conor Mcgregor.
His look speaks of his internal state a lot. He has a very wide face, with evident big cheekbones and a large skull. His hairline is like of a child, no receding at all, at the age of 30, after so many years of professional fighting.

He is from the mountains in Dagestan, so I believe that rural food and CO2 from altitude played a big role here. Plus he is religious which affects his mental state via spirituality.

I think he is a phenomenon from a hormonal state. He is composed, does not trash talk, and can break anyone. The best example of a combat athelte in my opinion.

Large skull and shape like his is likely more genetic trait from that area. Look at other men from dagestan and places around they tend to have the same size and shape.

Lots of people look up to their heroes like khabib. But in fact lots of professional boxers, MMA fighters have quite low testosterone for example because they eat and train in a specific way which is not beneficial for hormonal status. Also boxers, MMA fighters and american fotboll player because of head injuries tend to get HPTA Axis dysfunction. Its lifestyle and not genes that determine hormonal status. Just coz this guy is a fighter and bad **** doesnt mean hes healthy on paper. But likely healthier than the average american.
Google fighters low testosterone and there’s several discussions about why fighters have it and who has it. Its like even rich froning the crossfit champion whos body is extremly fit saw an interview with him and his T levels where like 400 or something he said. Think its a combination of exercising so heavily and heavy cardio and the fact that lots of these guys actually do take steroids at some point and **** up their own production. You rarely cant become the best in any sport today without enchancement drugs. Its a sad truth. You would expect these guys hormonally be in the upper tier but they are not from what I’ve read and understood.

Erectile dysfunction linked to concussions in NFL players, Harvard study finds

Theres 100 studies and articles linking boxing, MMA and american fotboll head injuries to lower Test and Erectile dysfunction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom