KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV (UFC) HORMONAL STATE

andrei

Hey guys! I am starting this thread out of curiosity to see what you think.

For those who don't know, Khabib is the current lightweight champion in UFC, that beat Conor Mcgregor.
His look speaks of his internal state a lot. He has a very wide face, with evident big cheekbones and a large skull. His hairline is like of a child, no receding at all, at the age of 30, after so many years of professional fighting.

He is from the mountains in Dagestan, so I believe that rural food and CO2 from altitude played a big role here. Plus he is religious which affects his mental state via spirituality.

I think he is a phenomenon from a hormonal state. He is composed, does not trash talk, and can break anyone. The best example of a combat athelte in my opinion.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 180

jitsmonkey

Hey guys! I am starting this thread out of curiosity to see what you think.

For those who don't know, Khabib is the current lightweight champion in UFC, that beat Conor Mcgregor.
His look speaks of his internal state a lot. He has a very wide face, with evident big cheekbones and a large skull. His hairline is like of a child, no receding at all, at the age of 30, after so many years of professional fighting.

He is from the mountains in Dagestan, so I believe that rural food and CO2 from altitude played a big role here. Plus he is religious which affects his mental state via spirituality.

I think he is a phenomenon from a hormonal state. He is composed, does not trash talk, and can break anyone. The best example of a combat athelte in my opinion.

He's young and living on borrowed time
look at his dad (Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov) and you'll see how helpful his current attributes are.
The assessment that on the outside it all looks good is accurate.
Even an outlier in a world of outliers. Impressive
But his high stress athletics will eventually take its toll (just like with his dad. dad was a tremendous wrestler)
and he'll keep living the same other aspects of his lifestyle... ie. religion, location, elevation, food, etc....
My point is not to knock or judge him nor his dad. My point is from a distance the reliability of conclusions drawn
often don't take into account the other contextual variables that matter.

theLaw

He is composed, does not trash talk, and can break anyone. The best example of a combat athelte in my opinion.

Strange how you left out the part about him jumping the octagon-cage after the match was over to attack one of his opponent's teammates. Again, this was after the fight was over.

Or the same Khabib who talked about not being driven by money, but is now demanding $50 million for his next fight.

Also, Khabib absolutely trash-talked Conor Mcgregor. Just go back and look at his comments about the Irish speaking English.:banghead:

What does large skull speak of?

It is outstandingly large in his case.

High IQ and the capacity for high rank and achievement. Head size to body size ratio is very good predictor of intelligence and health and genetic quality. Most Hollywood stars have huge heads compared to average population and especially compared to people their size.
bigheads.jpg

opening-night-after-party-for-off-broadway-play-the-qualms-held-at-F0GT15.jpg

The Only Person in Hollywood with a Bigger Head than Jon Hamm Is Ben Affleck

CEOs have big skulls and so do billionaires. Craniometry was huge back before pC culture. You can measure a persons potential for success and achievement through their skull size. Your brain size is limited by your skull size and your skull size is limited by your mothers hip size and genetic quality and nutrition. So a big head also speaks to good prenatal diet of the mother as well. Which means she must have come from high standing to have access to organ meat, good fats And other high quality brain food. Children of malnutritioned mothers have small skulls. Africa is the land of the small skulls unfortunately. You would be shocked at how tiny some of their heads are.

The priest class in Egypt and other societies bred themselves to have exceptionally large skulls. I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures. That’s why peasants would squeeze their babies heads to try to mimic the large skulls of the ruling class. There’s a blog called pumpkin person that occasionally documents the rule of the big headed. He has a particular interest in Oprah who in addition to being the first black female billionaire also has a cranium so big she had to wear two wigs.

Oprah | Pumpkin Person

Runenight201

Interesting note about IQ and head size.

Do you think it’s possible to have a high IQ and a small head? Perhaps if the body has decided to not hypertrophy brain cells or increase their quantity but rather increase the connections and speed with which information is traveled. Efficiency vs size so to speak.

Stephen Hawkins and Ben Shapiro don’t come to me as having large heads, but have high IQs

M

member 6316

most MMA fighters or people in sport in general are on steroids.

Interesting note about IQ and head size.

Do you think it’s possible to have a high IQ and a small head? Perhaps if the body has decided to not hypertrophy brain cells or increase their quantity but rather increase the connections and speed with which information is traveled. Efficiency vs size so to speak.

Stephen Hawkins and Ben Shapiro don’t come to me as having large heads, but have high IQs

It’s a limiting factor. Ben Shapiro is Jewish....Stephen hawking is a fraud but I wouldn’t say he has a small head

Pulstar

Strange how you left out the part about him jumping the octagon-cage after the match was over to attack one of his opponent's teammates. Again, this was after the fight was over.
I don't know for sure obviously, but I won't be surprised that it's all scripted and fake. They need scandals, they need trash talks and all this to attract as much attention as possible. Such is show business. If this was a real assault, did anyone actually went to court? :):

Plus he is religious which affects his mental state via spirituality.

Affects his mental state ,huh, brainwashed you mean. That place he is from is radical islamists' nest. How many times a month they have a counter-terrorism operation there? Let me remind you they still cut a clitoris off there. Genital mutilations its called and they preach and praise so. I bet you speak Russian so wouldn't take long time for you to find proofs.

Does not talk trash you say? Read his lips before jumping out of the octagon. I bet you can. Oh come the way he behaves is a normal daily behavior shown by his people. I mean breaking rules, placing themselves above the law. Praising outlaw lifestyle. You want me remind you how they do behave in Russia? gang mentality its called. He should be banned forever from any competition. Anyone behaving this way should.

Last edited:

Pulstar

He should be banned forever from any competition. Anyone behaving this way should.
I agree. But he's not banned and got his money. I'm wondering if that part was actually scripted or something like that. To me, all this doesn't look real, tbh.

theLaw

I don't know for sure obviously, but I won't be surprised that it's all scripted and fake. They need scandals, they need trash talks and all this to attract as much attention as possible. Such is show business. If this was a real assault, did anyone actually went to court? :):

There were a couple of Khabib's guys who were involved were arrested, but none of Mcgregor's team wanted to press charges, so they were released. Nobody was injured, and Khabib didn't really get a hold of the teammate he was after, so law enforcement wasn't involved any further. The Nevada Athletic Commission, on the other hand, held Khabib's purse, and is currently investigating the incident. He'll get hit with a hefty fine, and a short suspension.

Probably not fake, but it's easy to shape behaviors with the control that the UFC has, and the personalities involved. So they can condemn certain behaviors, let the NSAC deal out the penalties, and then use the footage to promote the next fight.

baccheion

Low vitamin D during development can also result in a larger skull. Average height and IQ tends to increase as one moves from the equator to the poles. Average penis length decreases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom