Ketarosis Pilaris

Bodhi

Hello,

I have been suffering form Ketarosis Pilaris for more then 2 year now... the thighs only .. arms and buttocks all clear...

I there anyone who had some results with Ray Peay lifestyle regarding this?

Solban perhaps??

Bodhi

schultz

Re: Ketarosis Pliaris

Beef liver weekly eliminated it on my tricep area. I've had it since I puberty. It has never come back since the liver thing.

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

schultz said:
Beef liver weekly eliminated it on my tricep area. I've had it since I puberty. It has never come back since the liver thing.

***t... I hate liver ... I makes me wanna puke...

I'm taking vitamin a from fish oil source i know i's PUFA but i wanted to make sure it's not caused by vit a deficiency....

schultz

Bodhi said:
schultz said:

s***... I hate liver ... I makes me wanna puke...

I'm taking vitamin a from fish oil source i know i's PUFA but i wanted to make sure it's not caused by vit a deficiency....

If it made me want to puke I'm not sure I would eat it either. We've talked about this before on the forum, but I only eat frozen liver because it has the best flavour. When it is sitting in the grocery store in the meat section unfrozen, who knows how long it has been sitting there? Even a couple hours unfrozen and it could start developing off flavours. When butchering an animal, the first things they remove are the organs. They are frozen quickly. I defrost the liver in warm water and it takes about 5-10 minutes. I cook it immediately. Done this way it should have an almost sweet flavour. It's hard to explain.

I used to have little vitamin A gel capsules as well. They came from some fish, but it was concentrated. Using a micro scale I weighed the capsule and it only weighed around 200mg. Seeing as a gram of cod liver oil only has 0.2g of PUFA, I can't imagine taking a concentrated version of it would be that detrimental. A serving of beef liver has 0.5g of PUFA anyway. Though obviously I am only comparing the vitamin A and PUFA content, and liver has many other benefits such as the b-vitamins and possibly things we are not even aware of.

I was sort of insinuating that it was the vitamin A in the liver that helped me, but liver has so many things that I am not even sure it was the A. Also, I had changed a few other things in my lifestyle at the same time and so really it could have been anything :roll: . I like to think it was the vitamin A though :lol:

Amazoniac

Bodhi said:
schultz said:

Some people prepare it minced and mixed with other cuts, like a patty. Never tried though..
Others prepare it like a paste, so you can flavour according to your liking.

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

schultz said:
Bodhi said:
schultz said:

If it made me want to puke I'm not sure I would eat it either. We've talked about this before on the forum, but I only eat frozen liver because it has the best flavour. When it is sitting in the grocery store in the meat section unfrozen, who knows how long it has been sitting there? Even a couple hours unfrozen and it could start developing off flavours. When butchering an animal, the first things they remove are the organs. They are frozen quickly. I defrost the liver in warm water and it takes about 5-10 minutes. I cook it immediately. Done this way it should have an almost sweet flavour. It's hard to explain.

I used to have little vitamin A gel capsules as well. They came from some fish, but it was concentrated. Using a micro scale I weighed the capsule and it only weighed around 200mg. Seeing as a gram of cod liver oil only has 0.2g of PUFA, I can't imagine taking a concentrated version of it would be that detrimental. A serving of beef liver has 0.5g of PUFA anyway. Though obviously I am only comparing the vitamin A and PUFA content, and liver has many other benefits such as the b-vitamins and possibly things we are not even aware of.

I was sort of insinuating that it was the vitamin A in the liver that helped me, but liver has so many things that I am not even sure it was the A. Also, I had changed a few other things in my lifestyle at the same time and so really it could have been anything :roll: . I like to think it was the vitamin A though :lol:

I'm surprised to hear that Cod Liver oil contains low PUFA, so cod liver is good after all?

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

Amazoniac said:
Bodhi said:
schultz said:

Some people prepare it minced and mixed with other cuts, like a patty. Never tried though..
Others prepare it like a paste, so you can flavour according to your liking.

What about liver powder?

Scenes

Anyone have any idea what the fix for this is? It's supposedly a form of keratosis Pilaris called ulyrthema ophrogenes (spelling?).

Redness on face, nose and eyebrows. Also causes eyebrows to be very thin and almost invisible on the outer third.

Attachments

• IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 16

Note

Did you try Pansterone? Someone( forgot name)here got rid of Keratosis Pilaris with it.

Scenes

Did you try Pansterone? Someone( forgot name)here got rid of Keratosis Pilaris with it.
Have not but why would that help? The symptoms can be similarly found in young people who I'd assume to be producing plenty of preg/dhea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals