Keep Serotonin In Check On Adderall

Hitchens

Any thoughts on how to keep serotonin in check on Adderall? Is that raging anti-social a@#hole that I become due to serotonin? Is serotonin higher in sociopaths? Georgi corroborated my theory k2 on the testicles will help withe cyclic amp issue. Any nootropics to try as alternatives?

There is something about fear or anxiety that perhaps is more directly associated with the failure to act or follow through that ADHD drugs breakthrough. Perhaps the fear of failure or work is at the crux of the matter, or some derivative anxiety thereof

Last edited:

lampofred

I read that methylphendiate raises serotonin much less than amphetamines do.

Kram

Any thoughts on how to keep serotonin in check on Adderall? Is that raging anti-social a@#hole that I become due to serotonin? Is serotonin higher in sociopaths? Georgi corroborated my theory k2 on the testicles will help withe cyclic amp issue. Any nootropics to try as alternatives?

There is something about fear or anxiety that perhaps is more directly associated with the failure to act or follow through that ADHD drugs breakthrough. Perhaps the fear of failure or work is at the crux of the matter, or some derivative anxiety thereof
All due to serotonin. BCAAs + l-phenylalanine and vitamin B2 should help with removal. IME, other nootropics don't compare to adderall but it's so bad for your health, it's really not worth taking.

Hitchens

All due to serotonin. BCAAs + l-phenylalanine and vitamin B2 should help with removal. IME, other nootropics don't compare to adderall but it's so bad for your health, it's really not worth taking.
Alternatives? low doses only a couple times a week? Phenibut? Caffeine ?

redsun

Alternatives? low doses only a couple times a week? Phenibut? Caffeine ?

High protein + high choline diet to provide material for neutotransmitters + adequate nutrition. Isnt the typical nootropic a racetam and choline and other choline related supplements? Relying on acetylcholine instead of high amounts of dopamine, noradrenaline, and serotonin to function mentally is a lot better. Histidine is also good as it convert to histamine and histamine in the brain is very helpful for cognition alongside acetylcholine.

Modafinil acts on histamine I am pretty sure but if you ask me I'd avoid straight drugs like modafinil or racetams and just boost acetylcholine and histamine through somewhat natural means aka high protein and high choline diet + supplementary histidine + nutritionally complete diet(plenty of all micronutrients). I use high dose B1 alongside eggs(choline) as a powerful memory and cognitive booster in general, helps me remember things for tests. I dont use B1 all the time though.

Kram

Couple times a week at a lose dose probably isn't that big of deal. I believe phenibut can be pretty dangerous. If you feel the need to take adderall, you may already have high serotonin since it is inversely related to dopamine (and it ruins your metabolism) so I think the best thing to do is to deplete serotonin as much as you can and improve your overall metabolic state. Inosine may also help protect from serotonin issues related to adderall but combining anything with amphetamines can be risky.

Other things that may help are Diamant (along with BCAAs + phenylalanine and low-dose B6), B1, B2 and B3, selegiline, NSI-189 (lots of reddit reports on this), caffeine or theacrine.

Hitchens

Couple times a week at a lose dose probably isn't that big of deal. I believe phenibut can be pretty dangerous. If you feel the need to take adderall, you may already have high serotonin since it is inversely related to dopamine (and it ruins your metabolism) so I think the best thing to do is to deplete serotonin as much as you can and improve your overall metabolic state. Inosine may also help protect from serotonin issues related to adderall but combining anything with amphetamines can be risky.

Other things that may help are Diamant (along with BCAAs + phenylalanine and low-dose B6), B1, B2 and B3, selegiline, NSI-189 (lots of reddit reports on this), caffeine or theacrine.
Thank you,

Hitchens

what does adderral feel like
For me 5 mg of adderall, I'm 6'6 220, feels like the inhibitions behind engrossing one's self in work one enjoys, or any remedial task one loathes, is dropped. For the former it is the fear of failure, or the process itself, knowing there will be 'micro-failures' along the way and all the necessary attention and work ahead of you almost stalls the process before it begins, but adderall drops the barrier to entry. At higher doses, remedial tasks are accomplished but I feel like creativity is staunched despite the dopamine agonistic qualities. Cocaine, like adderall, and they are different, gives you tunnel thoughts, abstraction is more difficult, imagination simply not available to grasp in the ether. Editing, reading comprehension, multi-tasking, are all enhanced at any dose, sans tolerance threshold....

D

danishispsychic

Claritin D works just like Addy. Drink tons of water bc it will turn you into a parched skeleton if you don't.