Kavanaugh's Face

yerrag

There you go again. If he is a lying unhinged drunk ergo a rapist, you are a murderer.

kyle

edit: decided to delete my post. don't care to feed into the circus.

Last edited:

yerrag

It occurred to me just now. Having discussed Kavanaugh's face, why aren't we discussing Christine Blasey Ford's face? I'm pretty sure we've all seen enough of both their faces, both in photos as well as in video, and I wasn't so much struck by Kavanaugh's face as I was with Ford's face.

Brett is by far the younger looking and healthier-looking face, even if he isn't as tanned as Christine's. Christine's face has a wrinkle that seems unique that can't really stand up to close examination. I'm not talking about her story, but her face.

She has the visage of someone who is much older, with plenty of laugh lines around her face (although she hardly laughed), and she has many micro-wrinkles. Is she lacking vitamin C and collagen in her diet? She isn't lacking in vitamin D though. Not sure if she eats a lot of PUFAs, as person with more saturated fats in the diet would have a smoother complexion.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

When I saw Kavanaugh's face during the Senate hearings I was struck by how unhealthy his face looked. Something is going on with his health. The color was uneven, blotchy really, and puffy. I am his age and have none of that, but do notice it occasionally in my contemporaries.

That's how plenty of guys look after they hit 40 or 45. Thyroid level drops off, androgens begin to decline, and in a more immediate effectual sort of way than before.

DaveFoster

Probs liver damage from binge drinking and he looks a bit pale so prob low D or anemic or like a super guilty conscience . Who knows.
Lawyers have among the highest rates of alcoholism of any profession, and over one-quarter of lawyers deal with depression.

"Substantial rates of behavioral health problems were found, with 20.6% screening positive for hazardous, harmful, and potentially alcohol-dependent drinking. Men had a higher proportion of positive screens, and also younger participants and those working in the field for a shorter duration (P < 0.001). Age group predicted Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test scores; respondents 30 years of age or younger were more likely to have a higher score than their older peers (P < 0.001). Levels of depression, anxiety, and stress among attorneys were significant, with 28%, 19%, and 23% experiencing symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress, respectively."

Link: The Prevalence of Substance Use and Other Mental Health Concerns Among American Attorneys
Lawyers have the sixth highest debt-to-income ratios of any profession, and the highest of any non-medical profession. They also have an average student loan debt between ~$85k and ~$122k.

Lawyers have absurdly high unemployment rates, and many cannot immediately find professions that actually require their law degree.
  • "40% of 2015 law grads did not land full-time, long-term employment requiring bar passage
  • 30% of 2015 law grads did not land full-time, long-term employment that recognized their law degree (meaning, either requiring bar passage or giving an advantage to candidates with a JD)
  • 25% of 2015 law grads did not land full-time, long-term employment (including other professional and even non-professional jobs)"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals