Kavanaugh's Face

kayumochi

When I saw Kavanaugh's face during the Senate hearings I was struck by how unhealthy his face looked. Something is going on with his health. The color was uneven, blotchy really, and puffy. I am his age and have none of that, but do notice it occasionally in my contemporaries.

Dhair

What's up with these threads?
Certain users on this forum insist on judging people's character and health based on if they perceive them to be good looking or not, and we have several threads dedicated to this "topic." It's kind of pathetic. I don't have a strong opinion on Kavanaugh, but this is always boring.

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

What's up with these threads?
Certain users on this forum insist on judging people's character and health based on if they perceive them to be good looking or not, and we have several threads dedicated to this "topic." It's kind of pathetic. I don't have a strong opinion on Kavanaugh, but this is always boring.
My post is about none of that. Go back and read it again, Troll.

Sobieski

When I saw Kavanaugh's face during the Senate hearings I was struck by how unhealthy his face looked. Something is going on with his health. The color was uneven, blotchy really, and puffy. I am his age and have none of that, but do notice it occasionally in my contemporaries.
I'm pretty sure I'd look unhealthy as well if I was under national scrutiny having my career destroyed.

Watson350

Dr. Ford's second front door was for renters access; it was not placed there as a result f PTSD from the alleged incident. She said she told her therapist about the assault in 2012 as her husband and her were bickering about the house designs yet the permit was for 2008.

johnsmith

I thought the complete opposite. He's likely had very few health problems, judging from his ability to attain such high achievements.

Maybe you were looking at photos of him from websites like CNN. They would use filters to make such a person look much worse.

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
I would look like hell too if I'd been falsely accused of multiple sexual assaults with ZERO evidence.

The guy looks pretty good. Were you looking at the out-of-context pictures the media uses to make him appear worse, sided with text presenting him in ways he's not?

Ulysses

I don’t see anything wrong with his face.

Ideonaut

I'm pretty sure I'd look unhealthy as well if I was under national scrutiny having my career destroyed.
I didn't notice anything about his health but he doesn't look deranged, stupid, or testosterone-supplied enough to put him in the range of likely rapists, much less gang rapists.

D

danishispsychic

Probs liver damage from binge drinking and he looks a bit pale so prob low D or anemic or like a super guilty conscience . Who knows.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Looks like righteous anger to me.
I'm 5 years apart in age from Judge Kavanaugh and I'm certain that level of stress would impact my appearance. He could be having difficulty eating and sleeping as well.

Often times when people disagree with someone they see ugliness where there isn't any, and it gets weird when they're significantly uglier themselves. There were studies on politicians where people found politicians aligning with their own preferences prettier than the other politicians despite the fact that they weren't.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals