Kate Deering's "How To Heal Your Metabolism"

Dan W

Kate Deering's book is coming out on April 27th:
http://katedeering.com/ (site not up yet)
https://www.facebook.com/katedeeringfitness

It looks promising, here's a quote from Peat:
This book has the important information that a person needs for self-defense against the culture’s medical-nutritional menaces. Readers will want their friends to know about it, and the large amount of technical information in it is so clearly presented that I think it will soon have a wide readership. I really enjoyed reading this book.

Attachments

• heal-metabolism.jpg
    heal-metabolism.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,109

tara

Looks promising.
Where's the liver/pate in the cover graphic? Or was that not good for marketing? :lol:

OP
Dan W

Dan W

:lol:

You're ruining the suprise, Tara! She's going to include a strip of dried liver to use as a bookmark if we preorder!

pboy

Dan Wich said:

You're ruining the suprise, Tara! She's going to include a strip of dried liver to use as a bookmark if we preorder!

lol!

BobbyDukes

Just bought a copy.

If it's as reader friendly as it claims, it might be a valuable tool to use if friends or spouses ever need answers about my weird diet. And I love that title - 'Don't blame aging', haha. Think about that one. That'll get them head scratching.

narouz

Gonna be pretty tough to digest for those who swear there is no Peat diet. :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Amazoniac said:
What's interesting about her book is that she touches in a very overlooked subject in here: meal portion sizes..
Don't leave me in suspense Amazoniac!!!!

narouz

pboy said:
Dan Wich said:

lol!

Darn.
I was hoping it was going to be a strip of fried bacon,
refried in coconut oil,
then pressed and cured to form the bookmark.

But then you'd always be eating your bookmark.
Maybe a good thing it's liver after all....

OP
Dan W

Dan W

Bacon Bookmarks does have a nice ring to it, we might be sitting on an incredible business opportunity. The market is huge, consisting of every single person whose books are not yet greasy.

Amazoniac

Her book looks a lot like the newsletter/course that you receive when you subscribe to 180degreehealth.
It's great to find the information pieced together in a simplified manner.
Definitely a great book targeted to larger crowds and not getting too much into the scientific reasons behind it all. To be honest, the level of discussion in this forum goes way beyond what's approached in the book.
Once in a while someone appears here asking for a way to handle to their close friends and relatives an easy approach to Ray Peat's work, I guess this is it.
And by the way, she doesn't seem like a hardcore fan of him, who follow every aspect without questioning, which is great..

narouz

Dan Wich said:
Bacon Bookmarks does have a nice ring to it, we might be sitting on an incredible business opportunity. The market is huge, consisting of every single person whose books are not yet greasy.

That's what we do with incredible business opportunities here at raypeat.com, Dan.
We sit on 'em.
'Cause they're evil.
Sheesh!

OP
Dan W

Dan W

Understood, I will sit on this bacon for as long as is necessary to fight evil.

That was a weird sentence.

narouz

Dan Wich said:
Understood, I will sit on this bacon for as long as is necessary to fight evil.

That was a weird sentence.

There are times when a valiant man must write a weird sentence
in order to fight evil.
Don't beat yourself up.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Dan, let me know if you need any tips for getting the pufa grease stains out of your pants :lol:. I hope you plan on wearing pants :shock:. :rolling

OP
Dan W

Dan W

I'm staunchly anti-pants. They block red light absorption, and they're way too high in fiber.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom