Kasper's Log

OP
K

Kasper

Nice man! That app sounds like a great idea when I can't do bag breathing. I'm gonna download it.

It may be helpful to measure a number of additional parameters, other than just HR. such as: (1) weight; (2) blood pressure; (4) cardio performance capacity; and (5) LBM level ... Just a suggestion.

I agree, I was thinking about this as well. I could try morning body temps, but seems to take quite some time to get a good reading. What is LBM btw? I also @haidut talking about some thing that can measure the CO2 level in your lungs, maybe that would be a nice measurement.

OP
K

Kasper

Day Plan

Okay, this is a general, what I want to do, health related, when I go to university. Not everything on this list, I want to do as "strict" as it seems here, some things are just things that I "could" do, if you know what I mean.

07:00
waking up, measure heart beat, brush teeth, flossing teeth
remember, there is no need to use stress hormones to speed up all the actions you need to do in the morning :)

maybe do a founder (yoga posture), to stretch your muscles

07:30
peel 2 or 3 kg of potatoes, and boil it for 25 min.
put 20 gram of gelatin (pork) sheets in water
make a glass of water with added
- 20 drops of energin
- 4 drops of tyromax
- 1000 mg aspirin
- 3 gram taurine
- 600 mg theanine
- 120 mg magnesium from magnesium glycinate
- 3 mg biotin
put some estroban in hair and on face, and 8 drops around the thyroid region (little more below it)
squeesh one citron, and drink it with water and baking soda
maybe make 2 or 3 boiled eggs
wait for potatoes to be ready, and then use the 2-3 kg of potatoes, to make mashed potatoes, with 2 teaspoons of salt, and 400-600 ml of whole milk (or skim milk with grass butter)

08:15
put lapodin (10 drops) and pansterone (5 drops) on your arms
have breakfast with
- a cup of coffee (nespresso), with 2 teaspoons of trehalose
- 2 glasses of skim milk
- some mashed potatoes
- 20 gram gelatin
- maybe 2 or 3 eggs

08:45
clean the kitchen and everything
put in your bag:
- mashed potatoes
- 1L skim milk
- 2 carrots
- aspirin, theanine, caffeine, taurine
- baking soda

go to train station, and do some coconut oil pulling with baking soda, while biking

09:00
take the train to amsterdam
do some reduced breathing with pranayama app maybe

10:00
at university, study until 18:00
make sure to get plenty of sunshine (work at places with windows), go walk, and go to the sauna when you pause

10:30
eat 1 or 2 carrots

13:00
have a lunch with eat some mashed potatoes with 2 glasses of skim milk
get a cup of coffee
500 mg aspirin
1500 mg taurine
400 mg theanine
200 mg caffeine

16:00
eat some mashed potatoes with 2 glasses of skim milk

18:00
go to train station
maybe use the pranayama app in the train

19:00
home
put 20 gram of gelatin (pork) sheets in water
have a dinner with some mashed potatoes with 2 glasses of skim milk
eat some fruits, like dates, berries, apples etc.
get a cup of coffee
boil some mushrooms (with 0.5 teaspoon of salt)
make a glass of skim milk with added
- 20 drops of energin
- 3 gram taurine
- 4 drops of tyromax
- 500 mg aspirin
- 3 mg biotin
- 400 mg theanine

put 10 drops of lapodin on arms
4 drops of estroban on thyroid region

20:00
eat mushroom soup

20:30 - 22:00
maybe go to a yoga class

22:00
put some fungal cream on feet and nail fungus
maybe dance a bit too some relaxing music

22:15
do 15 min of meditation with pranayama app under red light
and do oil pulling (coconut oil, baking soda) at the same time

22:30
brush teeth, floss

22:45
do 15 min of meditation with pranayama app under red light
and do oil pulling (coconut oil, baking soda) at the same time

23:00 - 07:00 sleep

David Chung

LBM = lean body mass. This is difficult to measure directly.

If what you are doing is working, you should be either gaining LBM or at least maintaining it. It is possible to become more healthful while losing LBM, but not as a general rule.

One way to determine whether you are gaining or losing LBM is by measuring your lifting strength (e.g., bench press strength, push up strength, etc.). Once a week, you simply select a weight and test how much you can lift for a particular exercise (i.e., the amount of weight lifted for a maximum number of reps).

From one week to the next, if you measure your strength level, you can tell whether you are gaining LBM or losing it. This approximately tells you your nitrogen balance, which is also indicative of the catabolic effects and anabolic effects of diet and exercise.

OP
K

Kasper

Week 5 Day 2

01:00 - 08:00 sleep, 40 BPM
09:45 first bowel movement
11:52 58 BPM
12:54 54 BPM

Interestingly, again, after doing yoga yesterday, I wake up early, I actually woke up at 7:15 or something, but I was laying a bed a bit longer, half asleep. Also in the evening, I was sleepy, already from 12:00 o clock, I think I could have slept earlier, but I was distracted by my phone :rolleyes:.
I think I just wake up because of the light in the morning, for some reason, I seem to have this more after I do yoga, than when I don't do yoga in the evening. I had exactly the same thing last week, when I did yoga on monday and tuesday.

I don't have anything scheduled in the evening this week, so I think I will try to do as much as yoga as I can get myself to do in the evening, and see if the effect will last. I should probably go to bed a bit earlier, to make sure I get at least 7 hours of sleep.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Update In Week 6

Okay, week 5 went quite well, I had some exams, so that gave some extra stress, but I handled that quite well. After that, I became a bit less strict about my diet and everything, and that went okay for a couple of days, but after some time I noticed I got some old symptoms back, so I started week 6 a bit more strict again.

This is my overall plan at this moment.

Diet:
2 kg potatoes
2L skim milk
40 gram gelatin
2 teaspoons salt
3 very strong ray peat style cups of coffee

Stuff I eat occasionally:
- carrots
- fruit and fruit juices (dates, citron and others)
- freshly made organic italian icecream
- soft boiled eggs
- boiled mushrooms
- oysters
- meat
- chocolate

Supplements:
- energin (40-60 drops)
- tyromax (16-24 drops)
- taurine (6-9 gram)
- aspirin (2000 mg)
- theanine (1000-1500 mg)
- magnesium glycinate (240-360 mg)
- biotin (6-9 mg)

topical
- lapodin (10-20 drops)
- pansterone (5-10 drops)
- estroban (8-12 drops)

I eat 3 big meals of mashed potatoes + gelatin + coffee. Starting in the morning, 5 afters that lunch, and 5 hours after that dinner. In between I drink skim milk, or eat fruits or carrots. I also try to split my supplements dosages in 3. So I take 3x 8 drops of tyromax for example.

I'm still very big on yoga and meditation. I'm not at university this week, so I don't take infrared saunas at this moment, I try to be more outside. I also ordered a device from theredlightman,

OP
K

Kasper

Summary Week 6

I'm still doing my kind of strict protocol. Week 6 was amazing. As it comes to my focus for mathematics (I study mathematics), it's quite okay, but not spectacular, but my eyes are just more opening up for other aspects of life. I still enjoy mathematics, but there is just so much other interesting stuff. I enjoy yoga, and meditation really much, and I'm much more social than I used to be.

As it comes to social situations, I never really could handle to big mass things. I would feel most comfortable in a room with no more than 6 persons. Since I started taking taurine, in the really beginning of this log, I already noticed that I could suddenly handle rooms with like 20/30 people without much problems. But now, after doing this taurine, theanine, glycine and other stuff for 6 weeks, I can dance on a festival, with like hundred of people, and sometimes like much too close together, and I feel completely untouchable.

I'm almost crying while writing this, I would never have expected stuff like this to change being 25, but I was on this festival, with friends, and I felt so relaxed and enjoyed it so much. We were dancing, all my friends were on MDMA, speed or alcohol, but I only took 1500 mg theanine, 4 gram taurine, and 300 mg caffeine, and I felt like I enjoyed it best of all my friends.

So after some time, there was some guy dancing in front of me. He was super beautiful (I'm gay), and I have never had the guts to walk to a guy on the dance floor, but I don't know, suddenly, I just did, and it all went super smooth (at least for my standards haha), after some time we were kissing, and I got his number.

Okay, I've got to admit, not everything is as sunshine, as I describe it now. I know there is still a lot of progress to make as it comes to health. It took me I think 2 days, to completely recover of this event. I didn't took any alcohol or MDMA, but I was 11 hour dancing and chilling there, and you can only eat gross stuff there, and I think it was just still a bit of an overkill of things happening for my brains still (allthough it didn't feel like that at the moment). So after 3 days, my digestion is kind of back as it was, and I feel "normal" again. But man, I'm so freaking grateful, that this is all happening to me.

Everything started to click really after watching a lot of videos from Danny Roddy and @haidut, so really, thank you so much, haidut, also for all the products you sell or other supplements you have written about, they have helped me so much already :happy:

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Summary Week 6

I'm still doing my kind of strict protocol. Week 6 was amazing. As it comes to my focus for mathematics (I study mathematics), it's quite okay, but not spectacular, but my eyes are just more opening up for other aspects of life. I still enjoy mathematics, but there is just so much other interesting stuff. I enjoy yoga, and meditation really much, and I'm much more social than I used to be.

As it comes to social situations, I never really could handle to big mass things. I would feel most comfortable in a room with no more than 6 persons. Since I started taking taurine, in the really beginning of this log, I already noticed that I could suddenly handle rooms with like 20/30 people without much problems. But now, after doing this taurine, theanine, glycine and other stuff for 6 weeks, I can dance on a festival, with like hundred of people, and sometimes like much too close together, and I feel completely untouchable.

I'm almost crying while writing this, I would never have expected stuff like this to change being 25, but I was on this festival, with friends, and I felt so relaxed and enjoyed it so much. We were dancing, all my friends were on MDMA, speed or alcohol, but I only took 1500 mg theanine, 4 gram taurine, and 300 mg caffeine, and I felt like I enjoyed it best of all my friends.

So after some time, there was some guy dancing in front of me. He was super beautiful (I'm gay), and I have never had the guts to walk to a guy on the dance floor, but I don't know, suddenly, I just did, and it all went super smooth (at least for my standards haha), after some time we were kissing, and I got his number.

Okay, I've got to admit, not everything is as sunshine, as I describe it now. I know there is still a lot of progress to make as it comes to health. It took me I think 2 days, to completely recover of this event. I didn't took any alcohol or MDMA, but I was 11 hour dancing and chilling there, and you can only eat gross stuff there, and I think it was just still a bit of an overkill of things happening for my brains still (allthough it didn't feel like that at the moment). So after 3 days, my digestion is kind of back as it was, and I feel "normal" again. But man, I'm so freaking grateful, that this is all happening to me.

Everything started to click really after watching a lot of videos from Danny Roddy and @haidut, so really, thank you so much, haidut, also for all the products you sell or other supplements you have written about, they have helped me so much already :happy:

Thank you for the nice words! I am glad things are getting better. It may take some time, but like Peat said, making informed decisions based on good evidence tends to reduce entropy and improve health.

OP
K

Kasper

Summary Week 7

Okay, week 7 was pretty good. Still doing the same stuff, I gradually begin to feel like a human being lol. I fall a bit in love. We are going to date, so I hope this will become my first high metabolic relationship haha :D

My pulse is still low around 45-60 BPM, except if I'm aroused, so to say, than it will rise to 70-80 BPM. I just found out that my temps are very high (37.1 degree celcius, 98.8 Fahrenheit), so I guess my metabolic rate is quite high. It must be, also because I eat 3000 calories a day. And beside that, I feel just amazing. Like a bird.

This song described how I feel like:

I'm so grateful for everything that has happened the last weeks. By the way, I seem to naturally grow muscles out of nothing, I'm not sure maybe it has to do with my posture as well, that you just see more of my chest, but even seeing a bit of the form of a six-pack. I'm not doing any fitness, only yoga.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Kasper, so nice to hear you're doing so well! Congrats man!! F*ck the pulse! enjoy life :):

Just one question : you say you only take glycine, taurine, theanine and caffeine ?

But I can recall you saying you use Pansterone and a few other haidut sumplements. Is that right ? What are you taking exactly ? I'm interested.

OP
K

Kasper

@Makrosky Yes, I take a lot haha. I take a glass of skim milk and I mix in it:

- 8 drops of tyromax
- 20 drops of energin
- 4 gram taurine
- 500 mg theanine
- 500-1000 mg aspirin
- 5 mg biotin

I also apply topically:
- 10-20 drops of lapodin
- 5 drops pansterone
- 4 drops estroban

I do all this 3x a day, with every big meal. Sometimes I leave out the topical things, but for the rest, pretty consistently 3 times a day.

For the rest my diet is: potatoes, skim milk, gelatin (40 gram), coffee, oysters, eggs, mushrooms, carrot, salt.

Makrosky

Oh I see. It's not easy to not feel awesome with that stack!!!! :):

What do you think about the lapodin ? Do you strongly notice its effects or just take it more like mainteinance/prevention ?

OP
K

Kasper

Oh I see. It's not easy to not feel awesome with that stack!!!! :)

Haha, yes! And I'm improving every week.

What do you think about the lapodin ? Do you strongly notice its effects or just take it more like mainteinance/prevention ?

I must say it is very hard to say what the effects really are on my body. I take everything at the same time, and I also eat at the same time.

So what I say is very subjective, and may be very inaccurate haha. I just can say that I sometimes leave it out, and I just don't feel as good. I think it has some warming effect similar to aspirin. But I think if I would have to choose between lapodin and aspirin, I would go for lapodin, I don't know why, just my gut feeling.

I feel like it makes my body "stronger", and I don't mean really stronger in the sense of muscles, but more like. Say there would be a terrorist attack in the Netherlands right now, and I would be shot 4 times in my body, I feel like I would have a 10x higher chance to survive if I had taken lapodin. Haha, okay, I'm so unscientific lol, but that is just how it feels to me.

I don't think I feel it as much mental as theanine or taurine for example. Much more physical, like I think it makes my skin less sensitive, and if I do bad stuff at parties, like smoking cigarettes, I think I can handle it better. Normally, I would very quickly look completely sick and white if I would do stuff like that. I never have that anymore.

But maybe I'm projecting just a better overall metabolism to lapodin, I don't know. One thing I'm really sure about is that it rubbing it in my gums helps with gum inflammation. My tooth are still one of my weaker spots of my body (together with my toes probably), and it quite quickly helps my gums to feel healthy. Especially, if I eat too much sugar, (I drink sometimes quite a lot of coke at parties), I used to get very painful gums. I can quickly fix that with lapodin, and I seem to be able to handle sugar more and more, without problems.

OP
K

Kasper

Week 8 Day 3

Morning temp: 36.2
Afternoon temp: 37.3

I measure in the armpit, wait 4 min. for the reading.

OP
K

Kasper

Summary Week 8

I went sick in week 8! Whhaaat?!? I don't know, better temporary sick I guess, than chronic. Everybody in my house got it, so I guess it is normal.

But it was bad, because I couldn't eat allmost anything in 3 days. My stomach couldn't handle it. My temps stayed 37 degrees for 2 days, but then it dropped. Luckily, I eat normal again, and my metabolism seems to recover.

I think I go measure and post my temps more often here. I'm interested to see how it is during the day.

For the rest, so okay, my libido is super high, even when I was sick. I don't know, it is strange, it distraaaacts meeee! Stupid d*ck. I feel like a 16 year old boy. I want to be more serious.

OP
K

Kasper

measuring temp under armpit:

10 sec: 36.3
40 sec: 36.4
90 sec: 36.5
120: 36.5
180: 36.5
240: 36.6
300: 36.6

OP
K

Kasper

Week 9 Day 2

I'm measuring armpit temps through out the day.
Mostly, after 3 min. it is around 36.6-37.1. So I guess that is pretty good.

Lapodin seemed to have helped very well during the recovery. Sadly, I lost my battle during my sickness, but today I got a bottle back, and first time I hit 37+ and I really think lapodin did that. That stuff is pure healthy black magic in a bottle.

Okay, I feel now very very good. I enjoy music and dancing so much. Making music. Meeting new people. I feel so childish really. I hope if I continue I get some more 25 year like feelings back. I can't concentrate much on mathematics and programming (my study and the stuff I make money with). But I enjoy this really much, for now. I think I somehow feel like, you did this stuff too little when you where young (I couldnt enjoy it so much back then). Go do it now. Party (no alcohol or drugs btw), dance, meet people, have sex. Fun detox?

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 9 Day 4

16:54 36.8° C
17:24 37.1° C (also measured longer)

OP
K

Kasper

Just a short week 10 update.

I'm still having high temps low pulse, and doing basically the same.
I have experimented with more white rice, instead of potatoes. But I don't know, I like it because it is much easier to digest. I can't eat a lot of it in one sitting, but something kind of feels wrong. I feel kind of more toxic, hard to explain. I think potatoes are doing me better.

Also sometimes trying a bit more fruit (orange juice), but orange juice doesn't make me as warm as potatoes. Also doesn't feel completely right. I think I prefer coke, pepsi, if I could choose.

I'm going to bed too late too often I think. Which makes me sometimes a bit more chaotic during the day.
So that is something I'm trying to work on.

I'm also still having this that I'm kind of too playful for my age. To be clear, I never really had this. I think I have been alway kind of serious, even when I was a kid. But at this moment, I feel very energetic, happy, but also too playful (I'm not 10 anymore you know haha).

It seems like caffeine helps me with this. I'm suspecting that too little dopamine is causing this behaviour. So recently I've been going for higher caffeine dosages. Like an extra 400 mg using supps (I'm also drinking coffee).

Could it also be that this strange high temp low pulse syndrome that I have is caused by too little dopamine?

I was also thinking maybe low testosterone, but I doubt this because I have never been as sexual active as I'm now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals