Kasper's Log

OP
K

Kasper

Summary Week 1

I have the feeling that I'm finally heading in the right direction as it comes to health. I think I have subconscious and conscious always searched for things that stimulate me, that directly raise my metabolism, because it makes me short term more productive. But I think was mainly living on stress hormones. I think it hard to distinguish stress metabolism from real metabolism. I think I even abused tyromax in this way.

But since listening to talks from Danny Roddy and Haidut, I finally begin to understand how my body works, and that the thing I need is to get my brain cells out of this excited state, and back to the relaxed state, where the magic happens.

The downside of this is, that I was this week absolutely not productive. I'm living the most boring life possible. But for some reason, with Taurine and Theanine, I can accept that much better. This completely cured any kind of addictive behaviour that I had. My focus goes to my body, and my environment. I suddenly see things, at places I travel for 5 years already. I enjoy the little things in life. A bird flying, a conversation with a friend, a conversation with a stranger, music, the sun shining on my face.

I normally need "big" things, to make me happy. Like jumping in a river from a bridge in the middle of the night. Having an app in the app store. Working like a maniac on a project. I have completely changed in just a week. And I have not even improved my resting metabolism. I'm at 45-50 BPM most of the time. This tells me that I don't need a high metabolism to make progress. I think the most important thing for me now, is to reduce stress hormones.

So again for Week 2, I'm just going to focus on having my heart rate as low as possible. If my heart rate raises, I will try to increase theanine/taurine/aspirin. I focus on meditation, yoga, foundation training, sauna, listening to music, playing music, dancing, being outside, talking with friends. For my study, I only do the things necessary to get my grades, nothing more.

I need to reduce my time behind the computer. I use the internet, as some kind of distraction after having studied for some time. But spending time on the internet is not a good way I think to relax myself. I can do better things, I can go outside, I can meditate, I can do yoga, I even can go to the sauna at university.

Drareg

When you say see things you haven't for traveled for 5 years already-- do you mean memory recall of past events?
I'm getting the same thing from theanine if so, I used suntheanine at the start but didn't get that recall.
Haidut posted some interesting studies on theanine recently they involved PTSD etc

do you get any estrogen effects from high taurine, I got the amphetamine effect from taurine ,discovered on here it converts to testosterone and then to estrogen if stress is high enough.

Suikerbuik

Nice progress. I find myself more or less in the same place right now. My heartbeat is usually in 50s too, but still experience warm hands, decent mood, focus etc. (used to be 30s when cycling a lot)

Groet and goodluck :)

OP
K

Kasper

When you say see things you haven't for traveled for 5 years already-- do you mean memory recall of past events?

What I meant to say, is that for example, I travel with the train for 5 years, I'm in the train station for at least 100 days every year, and only today for the first time I saw that there is giant painting on the wall. See this picture:

swBOhI2.jpg

How can you freaking not notice that haha ? I guess I was looking more downwards or something.

do you get any estrogen effects from high taurine, I got the amphetamine effect from taurine ,discovered on here it converts to testosterone and then to estrogen if stress is high enough.

I don't have that at all, but I use theanine at the same time, maybe that makes a difference?

Nice progress. I find myself more or less in the same place right now. My heartbeat is usually in 50s too, but still experience warm hands, decent mood, focus etc. (used to be 30s when cycling a lot)

Groet and goodluck :)

Thanks, wish you all the best as well :)

Yeah, that is something strange, I don't have cold hands at all with 45 bpm. I guess cold hands must be caused by stress hormones. Also I have heard people saying that hypothyroidism makes you unable to relax, but my muscles are getting relaxed in a way I could not imagine possible without even doing professional massages or foam rolling, only gently touching it with my fingertips.

OP
K

Kasper

Week 2 Day 2:

Log:
13:29 -- 72 BPM
14:57 -- 70 BPM
15:22 -- 60 BPM
17:05 -- 60 BPM
19:08 -- 49 BPM, first bowel movement
22:20 -- 47 BPM

13:30
After massaging myself again in the infrared sauna, my heart beat raised to 70 BPM again. I took theanine and taurine in the morning. I guess a good strategy may be to increase aspirin and estroban, to help getting rid of the soreness/inflammation in my muscles.

One thing I changed, I'm now directly applying estroban around my thyroid (last evening and this morning). Not sure if this is a good strategy.

14:57
I didn't manage to get my heart rate down. I feel a bit more relaxed though.

15:22
Finally, my heart rate is dropping back to 60 BPM.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 2 Day 3:

Log

01:30 - 09:30
sleep
09:30 39 BPM (while waking up in bed)
10:00 took 2 gram taurine, 400 mg theanine with some skim milk
10:30
breakfast:
20 gram gelatin, 2 glasses of skim milk, some mashed potatoes with whole milk, coffee with trehalose, 20 drops of energin, 2 gram biotin added, 8 drops of estroban (applied to thyroid region), 8 drops of pansterone
12:19 72 BPM, one carrot
12:55 after 20 min of meditation in the sun (the pleasure of missing a bus!), my heart rate is back to 50 BPM
14:00 first bowel movement
14:24 57 BPM
15:30 sauna, I took a nap there as well, and massaged, I took 500 mg aspirin + 400 mg theanine, 1000 gram taurine afterwards
16:12 62 BPM
18:00 62 BPM
18:44 66 BPM after dinner
22:25 49 BPM

Journal

09:30
I felt energetic and refreshed as soon as I got out of bed. My idealabs package arrived yesterday (tyromax, energin, estroban, pansterone, lapodin). I think I'm going to wait a bit more with tyromax. My digestion and hunger have been improving, I feel like I need to improve that a bit more first, before I kick in a higher metabolism.
I plan to take the estroban two times a day (topically, 8 drops). Energin two times a day (orally, 20 drops). Pansterone (topically) 8 drops in the morning.

Edit: I already used estroban and pansterone from the beginning of this log in those dosages, but I ran out of energin and tyromax, I'm only adding energin back in for now.

18:48 this was by far the most productive day since I started taurine + theanine.

Last edited:

Makrosky

I plan to take the estroban two times a day (topically, 8 drops). Energin two times a day (orally, 20 drops). Pansterone (topically) 8 drops in the morning.

That's gonna be a big leap in metabolism, be ready :)

OP
K

Kasper

@Makrosky haha, I have to say that I was using estroban, and pansterone in those dosages from the beginning of this log. I did run out of energin though. So that is the thing I'm adding now.

Makrosky

@Makrosky haha, I have to say that I was using estroban, and pansterone in those dosages from the beginning of this log. I did run out of energin though. So that is the thing I'm adding now.
Oh, Ok, I thought you were adding this all at once. Estroban is very powerful. Do you notice your libido skyrocketting when using estroban ? I do.

OP
K

Kasper

@Makrosky I never had libido problems (I'm 25, male), I think I take estroban already on and off for over a year. I wouldn't say, my libido is as high as a teenager, but just whenever I'm close with someone I love or I just find attractive, it's there.

Not sure if I want the libido of a teenager back with all my sauna visits recently lol :D

Makrosky

Well I think I have normal libido for my age but the first time I tried estroban I became so horny it was mid-week late at night and I was about to hit the pubs desperately to find someone. That's what I meant with skyrocketting libido lol.

tara

OP
K

Kasper

Week 2 Day 4

Log
02:00 - 10:00 sleep
10:00 38 BPM (in bed)
10:15 2 gram taurine + 400 mg theanine + 20 drops energin, 8 drops pansterone (topically), 8 drops estroban (topically), 2mg biotin
1 coffee with trehalose, skim milk, mashed potatoes
13:06 58 BPM
14:30 first bowel movement
14:49 58 BPM
16:40 61 BPM
19:24 58 BPM

Journal
19:24 I'm increasing my productivity (with university work). I can definitely focus longer. I'm not yet at my productivity on stress hormones, as I purely look at time, but I feel like when I work, I'm more effective then I was before, or when I was on ritalin.

I'm still going to sauna 2 or 3 times a day. I think I said a couple of days ago, that I noticed all my muscles getting relaxed, well that was a bit of an overstatement for sure. Muscles around my rib cages, are getting soft, which used to be very hard. The last 3 days, I'm working on muscles around my armpit, every day I feel like things are getting relaxed there, but then I found a complete new layer under that muscle, that is not bone, but another group of tensed muscles.

I feel like I get less a stress hormone reaction, and also less pain after massage. I'm thinking about using a foam roller, to speed up the process.

Overall, I'm super happy with the results I'm getting since I'm starting this log. I feel like I'm finally heading in the right direction, and that I just need to keep moving in the same direction long enough, to get where I want to be as it comes to health.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

@tara energin contains 1 gram of biotin, I add some extra biotin, because I read it helps with ammonia detoxification. I think it helps to be less smelly.

But yes, digestion has been improving. I think because of taurine, and because there is just more blood flowing to my GI with my anti-stress mindset. :)

tara

OP
K

Kasper

@tara oooopz haha you are right :D I will edit it.

Edit: I can't edit old posts, but anyway, I meant mg of biotin indeed not grams

OP
K

Kasper

Week 2 Day 5

Log
02:00 - 10:00 sleep
10:00 45 BPM
10:15 same breakfast as yesterday + 2 boiled eggs
11:32 56 BPM

13:54 51 BPM: Something felt different (worse) than the last couple of days. For example, I couldn't do meditation in the train, I couldn't enjoy things, kind of dark thoughts. Maybe it is because I forgot to take aspirin in the morning. After 1 gram of aspirin + a sauna, I seem to get my peaceful buzz back.
14:33 62 BPM after lunch
14:50 first bowel movement
14:59 65 BPM: On the positive side of today, my hunger and digestion has been slowly improving over the days, but it is very noticable today, just if I see the amount of food I already ate, that is probably 50% more than usual.
17:35 58 BPM
18:15 62 BPM
20:41 54 BPM, slight arrythmia
21:55 45 BPM

Okay, overall, this was a bit disappointing day as it comes to productivity. Maybe I pushed it to hard yesterday? I don't know. I didn't try to push anything, or force anything. Maybe my body just wanted early weekend haha, anyway, my overall health seem to improve, my hunger is getting back more than ever, my stool was the best formed sausage I've seen in months, so I guess I should count my blessings.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 2 Day 6

Log
01:00 - 09:30 sleep, 38 BPM in the morning
10:00 same breakfast as usual with 2 boiled eggs
12:15 62 BPM
13:43 first bowel movement, no soiling, 46 BPM
15:30 played 90 min of soccer
16:00 my heart rate is still high from the soccer, 80-90 BPM