Kary Mullis. A Scientific Giant

yerrag

Fair. I was actually thinking of this quote...

Wasn't quite that bad, but you did seem resigned to taking it despite not really wanting to.
I don't see myself ever traveling abroad by plane if vaccination becomes mandatory. But I would instead get an old reliable 4x4 like a Toyota and go around the country. There are ROROs (what we call them in the Philippines for the landing crafts used by marines in WWII -Roll On, Roll Out) where I can board my vehicle to cross islands. It would be nice to be forced to explore my country this way.

I don't know about Jem Oz, but if I were in his shoes, there's a lot of outback for him to explore as well.

Jem Oz

I don't see myself ever traveling abroad by plane if vaccination becomes mandatory. But I would instead get an old reliable 4x4 like a Toyota and go around the country. There are ROROs (what we call them in the Philippines for the landing crafts used by marines in WWII -Roll On, Roll Out) where I can board my vehicle to cross islands. It would be nice to be forced to explore my country this way.

I don't know about Jem Oz, but if I were in his shoes, there's a lot of outback for him to explore as well.
Yep that's the plan. Currently trying to set myself up for relative financial independence, before hitting the road and exploring. High time I got to know my own country better anyway. 36 hour o/s flights can happily take a hike.

yerrag

Yep that's the plan. Currently trying to set myself up for relative financial independence, before hitting the road and exploring. High time I got to know my own country better anyway. 36 hour o/s flights can happily take a hike.
:clapping: I would join you but I'd have to be vaccinated.

yerrag

We could see ourselves being herded, again like sheep. The lockdowns and quarantines could just be the beginning of this new world. Combined with the current push by leftists, as manipulated by the elites, towards more government handouts - universal basic income, bailouts, modern monetary theory in practice where mickey mouse money keeps getting printed and distributed, rationing of a dwindling food supply enabled by COVID fear - we could see ourselves scrambling to be in line to be herded into these concentration camps/hamlets.
It's happening:

Fred

If Mullis was alive, this "pandemic" would not exist. Period. And I can't imagine the planners were just passively waiting for him to die.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals