Kary Mullis. A Scientific Giant

yerrag

Kary Mullis would be the very one person to pop the bubble on this fake pandemic. Is it any coincidence he died of pneumonia last year?

Has anyone taken an RT-PCR test for COVID-19? Does the result tell you how many cycle had been run?

Perhaps if the RT-PCR were standardized at say 37 cycles, it would no longer be used as a political tool. That the system would not standardize on the number of cycles nor be more clear on the cycle setting used in the RT-PCR test - means it intends to manipulate the world into acquiescing like a lamb to bend down to its will - by a combination of fear and force. The outcome of which would be to put the world in a state of crisis, upon which people would have to relinquish their liberties (mandatory vaccination else no food supplies nor shelter nor healthcare) or have to live in the wilderness for survival.

We could see ourselves being herded, again like sheep. The lockdowns and quarantines could just be the beginning of this new world. Combined with the current push by leftists, as manipulated by the elites, towards more government handouts - universal basic income, bailouts, modern monetary theory in practice where mickey mouse money keeps getting printed and distributed, rationing of a dwindling food supply enabled by COVID fear - we could see ourselves scrambling to be in line to be herded into these concentration camps/hamlets.

I don't know if the bigger picture view of the coming election is about us choosing between delaying or accelerating the push towards such a world. We have been made sheep already, for all intents and purposes, by being helpless bystanders watching this change in the world unfold.

Last edited:

Jem Oz

Dial it down @yerrag, that's a shade short of full-blown paranoid hysteria. Bail outs aren't new. And the world has always been in a state of crisis.

I am sure there were people saying the end is nigh 50,100, 500 years ago. During the Spanish Flu, when people were rounded up and locked in quarantine camps, state borders were closed and food was rationed, I'm sure there were people saying this is about government control, society as we know it is dead etc etc.

The reality? If you survived that brief period of tumult, you could have lived the ENTIRE rest of your life completely as you wished, in comfort and relative independence, untouched by troubles in far off lands, focusing on your own family and local community, hobbies and happiness.

So it shall be again.

yerrag

Dial it down @yerrag, that's a shade short of full-blown paranoid hysteria. Bail outs aren't new. And the world has always been in a state of crisis.

I am sure there were people saying the end is nigh 50,100, 500 years ago. During the Spanish Flu, when people were rounded up and locked in quarantine camps, state borders were closed and food was rationed, I'm sure there were people saying this is about government control, society as we know it is dead etc etc.

The reality? If you survived that brief period of tumult, you could have lived the ENTIRE rest of your life completely as you wished, in comfort and relative independence, untouched by troubles in far off lands, focusing on your own family and local community, hobbies and happiness.

So it shall be again.

Oh, we have a seer in our midst. Thank you, sagacious Master!

Jem Oz

Oh come on, you're the one making the MOST dire, diabolical, frankly deluded predictions.

yerrag

Oh come on, you're the one making the MOST dire, diabolical, frankly deluded predictions.

Yes I am. And you're telling me that life will be same old same old so don't worry. Are you in the middle of a pasture grazing? Well, that is what the elites tell the gullible folks when they kept signing treaties after trade agreements that life will be be same ole same ole and they will be keeping their jobs while in the face of it it's easy to see the jobs will be going away. But gullible is as gullible can be.

Jem Oz

The world is very, very large my friend. It's only conspiracy theories, formal education and the MSM (and sometimes forums like this) that makes people think it's small, and on the verge of collapse.

yerrag

The world is very, very large my friend. It's only conspiracy theories, formal education and the MSM (and sometimes forums like this) that makes people think it's small, and on the verge of collapse.
Wow, lumping everything into a simplistic binary accounting of conspiracy vs MSM. Very rich.

Obviously, killing fields in Kampuchea, and pogroms, and genocides mean nothing to an Apple Pie Yankee like you because you and your family are still around and fine, and that the world is still fine, and that you can extrapolate your past into the future with uncanny accuracy.

Jem Oz

You need to unburden yourself from "history" and "the news". Ask yourself a thorny question: why do I carry all of this on my back? You might not like the answer but it will liberate you.

And FWIW, I'm Australian, not a Yankee. And my childhood was filled with every imaginable trauma, more than many people would even believe. That is the reason I choose to celebrate life now and look for the good, and not saddle myself with guilt, dread and panic that are not mine to carry and possibly entirely imagined.

yerrag

Good for you.

May tour good wishes and good attitude be transformed by Aladdin into reality.

Jem Oz

BTW Kary Mullis was a brilliant, wild, brave man. I've been a long term fan. He fought hard against the brazen, murderous ineptitude of the AIDS establishment, and he also made sure to live his life as fully as he could.

yerrag

And people who don't live fully must always harbor the idea that life is good and evil is an illusion. That's what your messaging seems to be.

Jem Oz

Nope. I witnessed evil up close at a young age. I know it's real. But you choose where to put your focus. Frankly, your comment about pogroms and genocide (with the added, standard US bashing) wreaked of virtue signalling. And if I'm right about that, there's definitely no point in continuing this back and forth!

yerrag

Virtue signaling? You're the one spouting your virtues.

If you're tell people to cool down, be mindful also that while the world has not ended for you in your comfy continent, there are other places in the world where the world has ended for its inhabitants. You are lacking that perspective from where you are grazing.

Last edited:

yerrag

@Jem Oz

And share your thoughts in that thread as it will be helpful to balance the paranoia it is generating.

J

jb116

So it shall be again.
Hahaha really??
You see, your interpretation of what "the end" is, is what puts people in these compromised positions. You are that frog in the boiling pot. The end doesn't have to mean the world blowing up. The end is something they build up. The end is the progress towards the end of human dignity. The end is the advancement of anti-science to make wallets fatter, people sicker, and the powerful more powerful. The end is a disguised revoking of our liberties. The end is an on-going process by which they replace what is human with what serves them in their deranged, fantastical minds. The end is a perpetual end and only gets worse and worse.

You honestly think that these things they have gotten away from in the past were isolated events, based on sound reasoning and science? Because the world "survived that brief period of tumult" as you say, that that was it? Just bear it and then sunshine on the other side? No. It was precisely the testing of the waters with these "trials" to see how far they can take it. With the advancing of technology with which they were in lock-step, they tested what bigger lie they can tell; what bigger deception they can pull off. You also, as I explained in another thread, these are fanatical, religious bunch who deem themselves as warriors and agents. Everything is in due time, accordingly to a schedule and ritual.

Do you understand Mullis died at a very specific and opportune time, not only for executing agenda, since Mullis would have destroyed the plandemic, but also significance in the symbolism surrounding his [unnecessary] death? When you learn of the symbolism it might open your eyes further.
Do you know about Event 201 of October 18 2019, right before scamdemic started simulating exactly what you are seeing now in all its magnitude and deception?
Do you know they create media and entertainment to put what they will do right in your face? Predictive programming? Have you seen the show Utopia? A rich billionaire (american version) or madman scientist (brit version) who wants to depopulate the earth and through a vaccine that alters DNA?
Do you know about the legislative bills such as A416 @NY that make it possible for detainment and detention of anybody they deem sick?
Do you know about Agenda 21?
Do you know about The Great reset and the WEF holding a conference for it June 3 2019?
Do you know about The Darkest Winter of the mid 90s that Faux Chi was involved with that led right up to the anthrax+coronvirus scare of 2000 and 2001?
Do you know about The Close-call election simulation June 12th 2020 just 5 months before the actual BS close-call election in November?
Do you understand that these so-called bail-outs and stimulus checks are a way to create a bloated currency so the new system can be implemented when cash collapses?
Do you know about their 19 year cycles they like to adhere to respecting the lunar cycle? As we lived through the scam of 911 and 19 years later viola, CONVID.
Did you know Faux Chi had a crystal ball all the way back to 2017 in which he predicted on video stating the Trump administration would face a surprise pandemic?

Learn about these things first and try to use some reason and logical thinking to realize this isn't a thing to shrug off. Understand those examples you bring up were only the pillars to where we are now. Understand there is a rationale to these psychopaths that again has to do with ritual and that the time period we live in now will show us darker and worse times than we have ever known precisely because of the symbolism of it all for them. Understand these things first and then try to unravel who "they" is.

Once you do, then be concerned, not asleep. Realize, the ***t and the evil is real. If you think otherwise then you have been fooled; you;ve been tricked into thinking what you see in the movies and TV is only fiction and there is no way these kinds of themes and plots could actually exist.

tankasnowgod

So it shall be again.

Aren't you the same person that wants to take the Bell Palsy Causing Vaccine, just so you can eat at a restaurant, or whatever?

tankasnowgod

No. No I'm not.
Fair. I was actually thinking of this quote...

The CEO of Qantas said yesterday that vaccination will be mandatory from next year if you want to travel overseas, and that he's confident other airlines are on same page:

Qantas boss Alan Joyce reveals the strict rules Aussies may have to follow to travel abroad | Daily Mail Online

To the people saying they'll refuse to get the jab: do you plan on never traveling overseas again?

We really do need to start thinking about vaccine mitigation, rather than going: I'll die before I take it. The only other hope is that a lucrative and savvy black market springs up and that there's some way to fudge this fancy new 'digital vaccination passport' that's coming our way like a hand grenade.

Wasn't quite that bad, but you did seem resigned to taking it despite not really wanting to.

Jem Oz

Fair. I was actually thinking of this quote...

Wasn't quite that bad, but you did seem resigned to taking it despite not really wanting to.

I can see how it seemed that way, but for the record I have zero intention of taking the vax. I was just annoyed because it seemed like people were saying the end is coming, but not actually doing anything about it, or coming up with any kind of 'solution', as futile as it all seems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals