K2 - Fast-Acting Like Magic

sladerunner69

For example staying in your room all day listening to sad country music.

What in the !! How did you know this how I spend my drunken nights??? Does my online demeanor just wreak of lonely hunk?

You are correct, I have woken up with good hangovers and bad hangovers. But generally bad hangovers that are worth it if the night before was properly social.

Mossy

I think taking k2 makes me more irritable. Same with aspirin. Anyone notice this? When I stopped taking aspirin, vitamin E, and k2 my mood improved and my libido went up. Same with lowering my caffeine intake.
This is me as well, with the only possible exception of vitamin E helping my libido; but, it's not consistent with vitamin E, other variables have to be there as well, I'm just not tuned to know what those are. Ultimately, I put most of blame on K2, which is frustrating, because you hear so much good about it. I use Thorne, maybe IdeaLabs would be different.

sladerunner69

This is me as well, with the only possible exception of vitamin E helping my libido; but, it's not consistent with vitamin E, other variables have to be there as well, I'm just not tuned to know what those are. Ultimately, I put most of blame on K2, which is frustrating, because you hear so much good about it. I use Thorne, maybe IdeaLabs would be different.

Vit E tends to make me tired and irritable as well. Ive noticed anything that lowers estrogen acutely can do this for me. I am best off without supplements and just eating the peat diet.

Mossy

Vit E tends to make me tired and irritable as well. Ive noticed anything that lowers estrogen acutely can do this for me. I am best off without supplements and just eating the peat diet.
Yeah, I do think it's an anti-estrogen thing as well. My bones hurt, I'm irritable, and I'm in a bit of a daze. But, when the smokes clears, it does seem to have helped. The goal, is to get to the place of self-sufficiency, health-wise, to just have your diet be the source of nutrients--as you say.

Obi-wan

I have been posting on various threads. Arteminsinin after a meal cleared up my brain fog. @bzmazu turned me on to it. @lisaferraro mentioned it worked for her as well. So great for gut issues. K2 should not effect you in a negative manner. Helps my bones feel good since I have advanced prostate cancer and my jaw has gotten wider and teeth cleaner and no cavities. @haidut mentioned your body will take all the K2 it can get...

Last edited:
L

lollipop

I have been posting on various threads. Arteminsinin after a meal cleared up my brain fog. @bzmazu turned me on to it. @lisaferraro mentioned it worked for her as well
It is amazing product! I took only 1 capsule of 100mg - so low dose for about a year - helped my 15 yr long standing bacterial infection (got from living in India). I am currently taking a 3 month break and will return using for another stretch.

Obi-wan

I take a 500mg capsule three times a day. I really like it. I will say it again Hulda Clark was right. Viruses, bacteria, parasites oh my! As we follow the yellow brick road to Zeus @haidut and run into Travisord @Travis and Amamaniac @Amazoniac along the way...:cool:. Lets not linger to long in the poppy field. OK, these guys are starting to rub off on me. Or maybe its the opiates in my raw milk... better drink some more Cacao powder and coffee. I think the Arteminsinin is kicking in or maybe the Pau d'Arco. I did take aspirin this morning along with progesterone

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I have been posting on various threads. Arteminsinin after a meal cleared up my brain fog. @bzmazu turned me on to it. @lisaferraro mentioned it worked for her as well. So great for gut issues. K2 should not effect you in a negative manner. Helps my bones feel good since I have advanced prostate cancer and my jaw has gotten wider and teeth cleaner and no cavities. @haidut mentioned your body will take all the K2 it can get...

Your jaw has gotten wider but has your overall face gotten wider as well? I think the temples and cheekbones may want to expand outwards giving the face a rounder flatter appearance.

Obi-wan

Your jaw has gotten wider but has your overall face gotten wider as well? I think the temples and cheekbones may want to expand outwards giving the face a rounder flatter appearance.

I agree. Everyone always asks how am I feeling then say your look great...and I say thank you

Amazoniac

I've been taking a lot of cyproheptadine, aspirin, and progesterone in vitamin E, which has led to dry, slightly bloody nasal passages and also hocking up small amounts of blood occasionally when clearing the sinus.

I took 2 drops of Idea Labs DC's Kuinone (about 3 mg of K2 in DMSO), and it took literally less than three minutes for the inside of my nose to be completely free of blood. Miraculous.
Waz poppin my dawg?

- Comparison of menaquinone-4 and menaquinone-7 bioavailability in healthy women

"The effects of long chain MK-n such as MK-7 on normal blood coagulation is greater and longer lasting than vitamin K1 and MK-4 [3-5]."​

- Vitamin K–containing dietary supplements: comparison of synthetic vitamin K1 and natto-derived menaquinone-7
- Vitamin K1 Vs. K2 And How Much To Take With Aspirin?

I remember reading something about this from Chris.
It's in this decreasing order of coagulation effectiveness for similar amounts: MK-7, K1, MK-4. That's for prevention, for an immediate correction perhaps MK-4 is absorbed faster making it a better option. Have you compared them?

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Waz poppin my dawg?

- Comparison of menaquinone-4 and menaquinone-7 bioavailability in healthy women

"The effects of long chain MK-n such as MK-7 on normal blood coagulation is greater and longer lasting than vitamin K1 and MK-4 [3-5]."​

- Vitamin K–containing dietary supplements: comparison of synthetic vitamin K1 and natto-derived menaquinone-7
- Vitamin K1 Vs. K2 And How Much To Take With Aspirin?

I remember reading something about this from Chris.
It's in this decreasing order of coagulation effectiveness for similar amounts: MK-7, K1, MK-4. That's for prevention, for an immediate correction perhaps MK-4 is absorbed faster making it a better option. Have you compared them?
I have not. I believe @haidut mentioned that MK-7 has some possible toxic effects or lessened benefits compared to MK-4.

lvysaur

helped my 15 yr long standing bacterial infection (got from living in India)
I'm curious, did you avoid the tap water? Because I remember reading that microbiome changes can happen simply from proximity to other individuals with a different biome. I think it was in something @haidut posted.

If you avoided the tap water and street foods and things like that, it'd lend more credence to this type of thing.

L

lollipop

I'm curious, did you avoid the tap water? Because I remember reading that microbiome changes can happen simply from proximity to other individuals with a different biome. I think it was in something @haidut posted.

If you avoided the tap water and street foods and things like that, it'd lend more credence to this type of thing.
Mostly avoided tap water, but honestly on one North Indian trip, the bus stopped in this remote area, no toilets just open air. An Indian friend grabbed me and said, “Let’s go ask a nearby home to use their toilet. They were gracious, compassionate, poor and just lovely souls. After we used their toilet, the wife insisted on giving us a drink of water since she thought we would be thirsty. It was tap and I could not refuse. I think it came from that occasion. I mostly ate cooked food and occasionally fresh fruit. It could have come from the fruit. Who knows really? India is not known for being highly sanitary. It could have even come from restaurants.

lvysaur

I mostly ate cooked food and occasionally fresh fruit. It could have come from the fruit.
I doubt you could get it from fruit, at least not the inside part (maybe if the surface is washed). I could see it coming from a restaurant, I guess it's impossible to avoid tap water for a serious amount of time.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

I believe haidut also said that K2 has all of the anti-coagulation effects of K1.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I believe haidut also said that K2 has all of the anti-coagulation effects of K1.

Yes, and Peat said the same thing when asked about combining K with aspirin. His response was that any form is good as protection from bleeding but he preferred the MK-4 if it is available affordably.

Cirion

I can verify this. I have 1.2 grams of aspirin a day with zero bleeding or discomfort. I also have at least 10 mg of K2 a day. I may bump up to 1.8 grams a day because I still have lots of metabolic problems. I do also eat lots of vitamin K containing foods as well though (spinach is primary source, almost every day).