K2-10mg W/pure Mk4 Now Available

healthnatura

Check out the link here for our new True K2 High potency 10mg per drop 15ml.
www.healthnatura.com/TrueK2-10mg-p/k210mg15.htm
This pure Mk4 K2 at 10mg per drop a 15ml bottle is a great value. Our regular price it brings the cost down to just 2 cents per mg! The total number of drops is approximately 650. SRP is $129.

It is packed in glass like all of our other high purity liquid products. I think you are going to love this fantastic product.

ddjd

Check out the link here for our new True K2 High potency 10mg per drop 15ml.
www.healthnatura.com/TrueK2-10mg-p/k210mg15.htm
This pure Mk4 K2 at 10mg per drop a 15ml bottle is a great value. Our regular price it brings the cost down to just 2 cents per mg! The total number of drops is approximately 650. SRP is $129.

It is packed in glass like all of our other high purity liquid products. I think you are going to love this fantastic product.
love the idea of the product but price seems a bit high for a one off purchase and i personally would prefer 5mg per dose tops. If you could do 5mg per drop and around 50 usd a bottle id go for that.

Koveras

love the idea of the product but price seems a bit high for a one off purchase and i personally would prefer 5mg per dose tops. If you could do 5mg per drop and around 50 usd a bottle id go for that.

He has a 1mg/drop product for $29..

Best k2 in the market.

It would be great if you'd did the same with methylene blue and provided a proper concentration of 1%, like oxidal. Its the only thing that keeps me from buying more. You can have two versions, or just the 1% and anyone can dilute it further if needed at their wish. For those who use it topical or in the mg range its a noway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom