Justin Trudeau Is On Ray Peat

tankasnowgod

The Presidential salary is $400,000 per year. That is pennies to a billionaire. By refusing this salary, the money he loses is negligible but he gains a lot of credibility in the eyes of the public in that they end up falsely thinking that he's some altruistic man who's forfeiting the compensation because all he cares about is serving the people.

I agree that by giving up the salary, he gained credibility. And that that credibility is largely symbolic. True, you could look at it as a "wise investment."

But behind the scenes, he will be encouraging legislation that will benefit his businesses enormously and will make him hundreds of millions of dollars. And if anyone tries to call him out on his corruption, his front will be something along the lines of "how can you possibly I'm doing this job for the money when I voluntarily forfeited the salary?" Naive people will eat up that bull****, and his behind-the-scenes corruption will go unnoticed.

This is pure speculation on your part. It also doesn't really seem to be compatible with the campaign he ran. If he only cared about his businesses, why make a controversial issue like immigration the centerpiece of his campaign? NO ONE in the current campaign, other than Trump, even dared to touch it.

You also don't really seem to grasp how much a $2.9 to $10 billion dollar net worth really is. Why would he have gone through that meat grinder of a campaign and spent near a half billion dollars only to become very corrupt and have his businesses make about...... half a billion dollars from that corrupt legislation? ($500,000,000 certainly qualifies as "hundreds of millions.")

I also think the idea that Trump's every move won't be scrutinized is laughable.

Trump is a sick, twisted, perverted, and degenerate man. Trump is the very definition of top-level greed and corruption that Peat hates. I actually lean more Republican than Democrat but Trump is not conservative. He is scum. What kind of person is fine with his daughter being referred to as a "piece of ****."

Again, that is purely your opinion, and I'm not sure what you have to back that up with. Oddly, I think his vanquished opponent more accurately fits into those first two sentences- Hillary Clinton is a sick, twisted, perverted, and degenerate woman. She is the very definition of top-level greed and corruption that Peat hates.

The Clinton Cash documentary and multiple FBI investigations, along with the eight years of her husband's scandals, are what led me to that position.

I'll also point out in your rush to judge me as naive, you overlooked the fact that, in my initial post I wrote "First off, there is a chance that ANYONE who takes a powerful office, like President or Prime Minister, is doing it for personal wealth."

Last edited:
he's some altruistic man who's forfeiting the compensation because all he cares about is serving the people.

Actually, yes.

But behind the scenes, he will be encouraging legislation that will benefit his businesses enormously and will make him hundreds of millions of dollars.

I doubt it, seeing as he is 70 and has already lived and experience enough of that kind of life. He has enough money.

Trump is a sick, twisted, perverted, and degenerate man.

Ad hominem.

You act like you've never talked about or engaged in normal human sexuality in your life. Well, maybe you haven't.

Trump is the very definition of top-level greed and corruption that Peat hates.

Debatable. Peat has left and right views on different topics.

What kind of person is fine with his daughter being referred to as a "piece of ****."

Howard Stern said that. What did you want him to do, tell Howard to go f**k himself on his own show?

You take life too seriously. You have no sense of humor.

He was in the service during his youth. That says a lot. He is just a successful person who cares about the country. The country isn't perfect but it's sure better than most other countries. I've spent time in other countries. I like it here. I like running hot water and access to at least somewhat clean food. I like paved roads. I like fast internet. I like PubMed. I like Western culture. Not all of it, but most of it. Go live in North Korea or Somalia for a month. Or even China with all of it's pollution. Maybe you'd like it.

Last edited:
Wish my time was worth more so I could complain about 1 minute and 47 seconds of my life wasted

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals