Justin Trudeau Is On Ray Peat

encerent

This guy is 45, and he looks 35, and looks good too. Must be all that sugar, redlight, aspirin and etc.

Chances that Trudeau has heard of Ray Peat: not likely, but it wouldn't completely surprise me if he has.
Chances that Trump has heard of Ray Peat: zero.
Chances that Trudeau uses his position as Prime Minister to increase his personal wealth: zero
Chances that Trump uses his position as POTUS to increase his personal wealth: inevitable; that's why he took the job.

tankasnowgod

Chances that Trudeau has heard of Ray Peat: not likely, but it wouldn't completely surprise me if he has.
Chances that Trump has heard of Ray Peat: zero.
Chances that Trudeau uses his position as Prime Minister to increase his personal wealth: zero
Chances that Trump uses his position as POTUS to increase his personal wealth: inevitable; that's why he took the job.

I think you mixed up Trump and Trudeau in your analysis.

First off, there is a chance that ANYONE who takes a powerful office, like President or Prime Minister, is doing it for personal wealth. President Trump actually rejected the Presidential Salary, and is taking a token $1 per year (I believe Kennedy and Hoover also did this). I have not heard of Trudeau doing that.

Second, Trump was already worth Billions before the run. Seriously, what financial gain could he have been going for with that kind of generational wealth already generated?

And while I doubt either has heard of Ray Peat, this post from The Healthy Home Economist certainly suggest that Trump is more aware of dietary issues- Big Dairy Beware: Donald Trump Drinks Raw Milk! | The Healthy Home Economist

"More aware of dietary issues"? Based on what? An article about Trump but not Trudeau? How does that make sense? Watch Trudeau boxing with a guy much stronger than him:
The commentary is hilarious; they're shocked at the outcome. Trudeau is fit. Trump is a blob.

Trump's goal is to become the wealthiest person in the world. Wait and watch how much his personal wealth will grow when he finally gets impeached, loses in 4 years, or steps down in 8. The appeal to the working/middle class is a joke. You can fool some of the people.... "Make America Great Again"? Baaahahahahahaha........

this post from The Healthy Home Economist certainly suggest that Trump is more aware of dietary issues- Big Dairy Beware: Donald Trump Drinks Raw Milk! | The Healthy Home Economist

Of course she would say that. But she doesn't provide any proof. All she said was:

"The raw milk community in the state of Florida, where I live, is small and tight knit. If a famous personality is drinking it, word gets around pretty fast. Such is the word on the street and confirmed via a credible source close to Trump."

Ok.

Raw milk is a scam. Just because heat destroys lactase, that doesn't mean that the milk is then "bad." Peat once said that raw milk is likely to cause more problems because of the bacteria.

Sally Fallon doesn't look too well despite her raw milk consumption.

I wish there was a local brand of pasteurized, organic, skim (skimmed is still about a 1% fat, unless it was specially separated), gallon sized, glass bottled, natural diet fed, no vitamins added, low cost, fresh and ethically produced goat and Jersey milk.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Of course she would say that. But she doesn't provide any proof. All she said was:

"The raw milk community in the state of Florida, where I live, is small and tight knit. If a famous personality is drinking it, word gets around pretty fast. Such is the word on the street and confirmed via a credible source close to Trump."

Ok.

Raw milk is a scam. Just because heat destroys lactase, that doesn't mean that the milk is then "bad." Peat once said that raw milk is likely to cause more problems because of the bacteria.

Sally Fallon doesn't look too well despite her raw milk consumption.

I wish there was a local brand of pasteurized, organic, skim (skimmed is still about a 1% fat, unless it was specially separated), gallon sized, glass bottled, natural diet fed, low cost, fresh and ethically produced goat and Jersey milk.

First off, raw milk is not a "scam." That would imply that cooked milk or fake milk was being sold as raw.

What I think you might mean is that the benefits of drinking raw milk are overstated or unproven. On that, I would agree with you. The differences between raw vs pasteurized hasn't been studied much, and when I drank lots of raw milk in the past, I didn't notice any particular benefits.

It is silly that raw milk can't be sold in all fifty states, and also that it can't be transported legally over state lines. Raw pork can be sold in all fifty states, and I know of no one that has espoused any "benefits" of eating pork raw. If people want to drink it raw, or boil it just before consumption, or believe that raw is better in certain recipes, they should have that option.

There is no need to bring in your opinion of how Sally Fallon looks into the discussion. You don't know how much raw milk she drinks relative to the rest of her diet, her activity levels, and all sorts of other things.

johnwester130

Raw Milk is dangerous.

Even traditional culture didn't drink it raw, they made it into kefir.

Agent207

Bulls*it!! Raw milk may was risky past in the day when farmers could not afford the facilities needed for proper management and distribution needed for raw milk, or it just wasn't easily attainable because profit reasons. SIMPLY AS THAT. It's more costly, and if you don't invest for it then yes, you should go pasteurized.

Other than that, pasteurizing destroys enzymes and other compounds that aren't there by chance. Man cannot improve a mammal milk by processing; he will just do it for practical matters and convenience in any case.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Raw Milk is dangerous.

Even traditional culture didn't drink it raw, they made it into kefir.

While I believe the benefits of raw milk are overstated, I also believe the risks are overstated. I was drinking 1-2 gallons of raw milk for about a year and a half, and while I didn't really notice health benefits, I didn't notice any detriments, either.

As far as objective dangers, here's communication from a raw milk seller (Edwin Shank) to his customers over some food poisoning that was indeed caused from their raw milk. For the record, I have experienced food poisoning a couple times in my life, but those cases did not occur during the time frame when I was drinking raw milk- The Heart of Your Farmer | Your Family Farmer

lampofred

I think you mixed up Trump and Trudeau in your analysis.

First off, there is a chance that ANYONE who takes a powerful office, like President or Prime Minister, is doing it for personal wealth. President Trump actually rejected the Presidential Salary, and is taking a token $1 per year (I believe Kennedy and Hoover also did this). I have not heard of Trudeau doing that.

Second, Trump was already worth Billions before the run. Seriously, what financial gain could he have been going for with that kind of generational wealth already generated?

And while I doubt either has heard of Ray Peat, this post from The Healthy Home Economist certainly suggest that Trump is more aware of dietary issues- Big Dairy Beware: Donald Trump Drinks Raw Milk! | The Healthy Home Economist

You're so naive that I'm worried for you.

Naive and tautological argument. She goes around in circles and offers no palpable solutions. It's rationalization for status quo. Next...

lampofred

In all seriousness, how do you think I'm naive?

The Presidential salary is $400,000 per year. That is pennies to a billionaire. By refusing this salary, the money he loses is negligible but he gains a lot of credibility in the eyes of the public in that they end up falsely thinking that he's some altruistic man who's forfeiting the compensation because all he cares about is serving the people. But behind the scenes, he will be encouraging legislation that will benefit his businesses enormously and will make him hundreds of millions of dollars. And if anyone tries to call him out on his corruption, his front will be something along the lines of "how can you possibly I'm doing this job for the money when I voluntarily forfeited the salary?" Naive people will eat up that bull****, and his behind-the-scenes corruption will go unnoticed.

Trump is a sick, twisted, perverted, and degenerate man. Trump is the very definition of top-level greed and corruption that Peat hates. I actually lean more Republican than Democrat but Trump is not conservative. He is scum. What kind of person is fine with his daughter being referred to as a "piece of ****."