Just took the vax and getting panic attacks now. I genuinely don't know what to do with myself

pepzorpdorp

As the title says I recently took the vax and I dont know what to do. I only took it a few hours ago and I have had several panic attacks since. Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? I cant "un-vax" myself so I dont want to debate whether or not the vax was the right option or not. I am terrified of what is going to happen, and any help is appreciated since I am freaking out right now and I genuinely dont know what to do with myself.

Perry Staltic

IF you get headaches or heart pain it might be time to head to the ER to get tested for blot clots and myocarditis. D-dimer test would be good to test for blood clotting.

Relax. Adding emotional stress to the physical stress your body is already experiencing will only make it worse. The best thing you can do for yourself is to come to terms with the fact that you got it, then move on.

konatowntom

Well I don't know if Ray has adressed this but from the information that I have gathered, I would increase Vitamin K and D levels, drink dandelion tea and/or carrot juice which is high in beta-carotene and also star anise tea as it's high in shikimate acid. You can also check out Dr Dimitry Kats who is recommending high does of melatonin and niacin for detoxing the injection, listen at PART 4 -- EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Dmitry Kats Details His Niacin Protocol "Niatonin" and this chart may help as well as he has been banned from twitter
View: https://twitter.com/oculusmortalis/status/1432697371939512322/photo/1

Ficini

Well I don't know if Ray has adressed this but from the information that I have gathered, I would increase Vitamin K and D levels, drink dandelion tea and/or carrot juice which is high in beta-carotene and also star anise tea as it's high in shikimate acid. You can also check out Dr Dimitry Kats who is recommending high does of melatonin and niacin for detoxing the injection, listen at PART 4 -- EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Dmitry Kats Details His Niacin Protocol "Niatonin" and this chart may help as well as he has been banned from twitter

Niacin, melatonin and beta-carotene... Am I on a Ray Peat forum? LOL

golder

Interesting. Ray dislikes the flush niacin but loves niacinamide. Also he dislikes melatonin as a sleep/stress hormone? Hmm..

tankasnowgod

As the title says I recently took the vax and I dont know what to do.
No one else does, either. It's still the early days of this medical experiment.
I only took it a few hours ago and I have had several panic attacks since. Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? I cant "un-vax" myself so I dont want to debate whether or not the vax was the right option or not. I am terrified of what is going to happen, and any help is appreciated since I am freaking out right now and I genuinely dont know what to do with myself.
The best guesses we have are the pro-metabolic substances we always talk about (and have several threads devoted to, at this point).

As far as feelings of panic, I would think the anti-serotonin chemicals might help. I noticed a huge reduction in adrenaline responses from taking cyproheptadine over the past year, and I think it's even been studied for PTSD. Famotidine would probably be the best easily obtained Over The Counter option.

And whatever you do, don't compound the problem by taking a "second shot," or a "booster" dose. Even the EUA consent form you signed tells you not to take the demonvax if you have an allergic or negative reaction, which you clearly did.

tankasnowgod

Interesting. Ray dislikes the flush niacin but loves niacinamide.
Correct, he has stated the "flush" from niacin is a release of histamine. Hence, why he doesn't like it.
Also he dislikes melatonin as a sleep/stress hormone? Hmm..
You can find out his reasons for not liking melatonin if you search for it at raypeat.com. He doesn't speak highly of it because it's similar to serotonin, lowers body temperature, induces torpor, and is generally anti-metabolic.

rzero

Of course the goal would be to prevent them, but the best thing I have found to arrest a panic attack once it has started is a bite or sip of anything sweet.

Jhi66

I don't know what the RP community thinks of this site in general but this may offer some additional guidance:
They support vit C, ivermectin, and a nebulizer with HP among other strategies. I am just learning myself. 55 yo male, got the J and J because of pressure to comply. I don't feel great about myself cause I went against what I believe but I have children and it got really bad. I guess now as booster mandates become established I'll just have to face it all over again. I also suggest aspirin as has been mentioned along with whatever else goes with it. And try to relax, feel the life that is yours. Breathe. How about red light too? How about MB? Hang in there, there are others like you!

AdoTintor

Yes careful with the niatonin protocol, Grouf is also very much against it:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Bag breathing might help acute panics and so can cyproheptadine and benadryl for me along with co2 beverages. Hang in.

cupofcoffee

I also got the pfizer vaccine and "only" got brain fog as a side effect, which luckily subsided after a few weeks. In term of long term side effects prevention i'm personally focussing on boosting autophagy and AMPK activation with both peaty (caffeine, sunlight, aspirin sometimes and overall making sure my metabolism isn't too sh*t) and unpeaty methods such as melatonin, avoiding snacks thought the day (i feel better sticking to eating 3x a day max), cardiovascular exercise and i'm considering trying occasional fasting but i'm wart of that RN.

This might be all cope but i'm hoping the increased autophagy aids in spike protein detoxification

taralynne

As the title says I recently took the vax and I dont know what to do. I only took it a few hours ago and I have had several panic attacks since. Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? I cant "un-vax" myself so I dont want to debate whether or not the vax was the right option or not. I am terrified of what is going to happen, and any help is appreciated since I am freaking out right now and I genuinely dont know what to do with myself.
Pine needle tea may help for detox. Hope your panic attacks subside soon....

tankasnowgod

I don't feel great about myself cause I went against what I believe but I have children and it got really bad. I guess now as booster mandates become established I'll just have to face it all over again.
While you can't change the past, you can learn from your mistake and commit to not do it again in the future.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I would immediately take Zeta Aid, it consists of beneficial electrolytes that charge up the blood particles and prevent clotting. But ordering and shipping takes time. You can take potassium citrate in the meantime, about 200 mg (potassium weight) 3x a day. And to even shortcut this, you can squeeze one lemon, add baking soda until it stops fizzing, and mix it in a large glass of water 3x a day, this gives you the equivalent amount of citrate to charge up your blood. Maybe drinking the citrus juice itself will somehow do the same in the body chemistry, but I don't know.

They have also articles to download and I received a newsletter from them on Wednesday with a link to a publication from Turkey about the Zeta Potential and heart disease:

With a link to:

The science behind that was discovered by Thomas M. Riddick, who published a book on the Zeta Potential and colloidal stability with a designated chapter on cardiovascular disease (I have his book):

My ex-wife (still a good friend) took the Pfizer shot a few months ago and recently started having arthritis in her left foot. She took chlorine dioxide ('MMS'), three activated drops (three drops from each bottle) and after two days the arthritis was gone. She also takes Zeta Aid now.

Motif

Take some good amount of salt, some magnesium and potassium. This usually helps me to get more calm.

Most people I know are vaxxed and they are all fine.

Bag breathing might be a good advice too

Romans 10:13​

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.​

Philippians 4:7​

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.