Just took the vax and getting panic attacks now. I genuinely don't know what to do with myself

As the title says I recently took the vax and I dont know what to do. I only took it a few hours ago and I have had several panic attacks since. Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? I cant "un-vax" myself so I dont want to debate whether or not the vax was the right option or not. I am terrified of what is going to happen, and any help is appreciated since I am freaking out right now and I genuinely dont know what to do with myself.

It could be your panic attacks are from your anxiety about the vaccine. I would be fearful about getting one too, but I have not heard of panic attacks as being a vaccine symptom.

TheCedar1

As the title says I recently took the vax and I dont know what to do. I only took it a few hours ago and I have had several panic attacks since. Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? I cant "un-vax" myself so I dont want to debate whether or not the vax was the right option or not. I am terrified of what is going to happen, and any help is appreciated since I am freaking out right now and I genuinely dont know what to do with myself.
If you have blood clots, Aspirin will be a life-saver for you, I take 2 g everyday after a meal, It's like a light nootropic for me, and I also feel warm with it. Aspirin thinnens your blood, preventing blood clots and can even protect you from heart attacks, you see heart attack survivors taking aspirin for a long long time, do you know why? Because Aspirin lowers the risk for a second heart attack.

Don't worry about bleeding, at most, you will have a bit more blood if you have bleeding, but it's negligible at worst