Just took the vax and getting panic attacks now. I genuinely don't know what to do with myself

loess

My ex-wife (still a good friend)

Sorry to go way off-topic here, but having been through the toxic and destructive breakdown of my own four-year partnership this year resulting in no chance at remaining friends or even in contact at all, I'm glad to see that this is at least possible for some folks and am sincerely happy for you @StephanF , especially given your differences around the vax. I hope your ex-wife remains healthy for many years to come.

AdoTintor

Sorry to go way off-topic here, but having been through the toxic and destructive breakdown of my own four-year partnership this year resulting in no chance at remaining friends or even in contact at all, I'm glad to see that this is at least possible for some folks and am sincerely happy for you @StephanF , especially given your differences around the vax. I hope your ex-wife remains healthy for many years to come.

if you have kids you never really separate completely. sometimes it's best to bite your lip and remain amicable. if there are no kids and not much money on the table you can let emotions fly?

Anyway back to treatment from Fleming attached

Attachments

• forveed.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

konatowntom

Spike Protein

These products are part of Wolfe's Spike Protein Neutralization Strategy. This is a developing collection and products are added or removed as more information is learned. This protocol has nothing to do with viruses or respiratory infections.

Summary of the Spike Protein and Graphene Oxide Detoxification Protocol

This is the updated Nutrition protocol to protect those who’ve been injected with spike protein, graphene oxide and mRNA and the same protocol is useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein and graphene oxide shedding coming off those who’ve been injected. We now have evidence of the latest injections containing: mRNA, spike protein, graphene oxide, SM-102, and numerous other potentially toxic substances (also: some—but not all—injections, appear to be higher in graphene oxide and some appear to be saline placebos).

If you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this Nutrition Protocol:

Here is the Complete Protocol

•Coated Silver (1-6 drops per day, depending on degree of exposure) (Coated silver blocks the sulfur-bearing protein on the spikes from entering the cell. Sulfur-rich amino acids on the spike protein interact with silver causing them to fold incorrectly).

• NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) (accelerates detoxification and is considered a producer of the super detoxifier glutathione in the body) Dosage: 1200-2400 mg per day on an empty stomach. NAC is recommended to detoxify graphene oxide and SM-102. NAC is tough to find after the FDA recently made it illegal to purchase over the counter in the USA. Request NAC from your doctor!

• Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)

• Vitamin D3* (10,000 IU’s per day)

• Lyposomal Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*

• Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)*

• Iodine* (dosage depends on brand, more is not better). Iodine is a product you have to start with small dosages and build up over time.

• PQQ* (20-40 mg per day)

Shikimate Main Sources:

• Pine Needle Tea (or Pine Needle Hydrosol) for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.

• Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)

• Schizandra Tea: Ranked in the top three of all superherbs on Earth. Schizandra berries are rich in shikimate amongst numerous extraordinary other properties.

• C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons. C60 is recommended to neutralize s.pike protein, detoxify graphene oxide and SM-102.

• Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*

Shilajit (1 pea-sized amount of this resin in hot water daily as tea): Ashless humic acids and humates are principal active ingredients of Shilajit. Humic acids are known to partially neutralize graphene oxide in aquatic environments. (The effects of humic acid on the toxicity of graphene oxide to Scenedesmus obliquus and Daphnia magna - PubMed)

Hesperidin sources to help disable s.pike protein:

• Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)

• Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)

Superherbs to help disable s.pike protein:

• Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means "three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.

• St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)

• Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)

• Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)

• Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)

• GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich in shikimate)

• LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.

•Glycyrrhiza glabra (Chinese medicine’s licorice root): Glycyrrhizic acid is extracted from the root of the licorice plant inhibits spike protein. Glycyrrhizic acid exerts inhibitory activity against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 - PubMed

Foods

• Carrots and Carrot Juice (rich in Shikimate)

• Dandelion Leaf (Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro)

Plant Sprouts

• Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (the young blades are high in shikimate)

• Legume family beans that are generally considered to be rich in shikimate. I have found testing of 5 sprouts and all were rich in shikimate: red kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), moth bean (Vigna aconitifolia), soy bean (Glycine max), mung bean (Vigna radiata) and alfalfa (Medicago saliva). All these were analysed for their shikimic acid content during germination: so the sprouting process is key to activate shikimate production.

Enzymes

•Nattokinase (enzyme) and Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans fermented with Bacillus subtilis var. natto. Natto (also rich in vascular protective Vitamin K2) and Nattokinase have a history of being used to prevent blood clots. The idea is here is that the enzyme Nattokinase goes to work dissolving clots. 2000-4000 Fibrinolytic Units per day (2-4 capsules) with or without food.

•Serrapeptase (enzyme): is an anti-inflammatory proteolytic enzyme in the trypsin family. Like other proteolytic enzymes, serrapeptase helps break down proteins into smaller particles. It can promote healing by reducing fluid and debris accumulation that occur around necrotic or injured tissue. Dosage: 100-200 mg on an empty stomach per day.

• VeganZyme (enzyme blend): This is the only enzyme formula in the world that contains Glucose Oxidase, Serrapeptase and Nattokinase in one product. Dosage: 3 capsules, twice a day with or without food.

Oxygen Therapies

•Ozone and Oxygen therapies are effective at degrading spike protein and graphene oxide. All forms are recommended from consuming MMS to drinking ozonated water or using ozonated water for enemas and even ozone injections by a trained health professional.

*Indicates products found in one place here: Spike Protein

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

Bump, have noticed a bad reaction and I am scared if it will get worse. Anybody got any more advice?

Perry Staltic

NAC is tough to find after the FDA recently made it illegal to purchase over the counter in the USA

This is not true. Available from walmart.com and swansonvitamins.com. Amazon stopped carrying it, but that's the only one I know about.

Korven

Bump, have noticed a bad reaction and I am scared if it will get worse. Anybody got any more advice?

What symptoms do you have?

For neutralizing spike protein/reducing inflammation: Ivermectin, black cumin seeds, cyproheptadine/famotidine, olive leaf extract.

Motif

Both work. Black cumin seeds are way, way cheaper though, I bought 1 kg for like 10 USD. It's going to last forever.
Thanks. I would get oil then still. How much should be taken for positive effect on viruses ?

Korven

Thanks. I would get oil then still. How much should be taken for positive effect on viruses ?

Never used the oil so I can't really say, I do about 1-2 tsp seeds per day so maybe an equivalent amount of extracted oil? It would depend on how concentrated it is.

Motif

Never used the oil so I can't really say, I do about 1-2 tsp seeds per day so maybe an equivalent amount of extracted oil? It would depend on how concentrated it is.
Ok I’ll research it! Thx

AdoTintor

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

What symptoms do you have?

For neutralizing spike protein/reducing inflammation: Ivermectin, black cumin seeds, cyproheptadine/famotidine, olive leaf extract.
Esophagitis or GERD I think. It hurts like crazy to swallow when eating food or drinking. Have bought some pepcid, but not sure how much it helps

Korven

Esophagitis or GERD I think. It hurts like crazy to swallow when eating food or drinking. Have bought some pepcid, but not sure how much it helps

Have you tried an elimination diet to see if specific foods are triggering allergy/inflammation? Dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, nuts, seafood are the most common culprits. 6-Food Elimination for Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EOE) | The Oregon Clinic. A couple of weeks of only meat, white rice and well-cooked vegetables would help you pinpoint if there are any offending foods.

Drinking hot water between meals can aid downward peristalsis and reduce GERD.

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

Have you tried an elimination diet to see if specific foods are triggering allergy/inflammation? Dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, nuts, seafood are the most common culprits. 6-Food Elimination for Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EOE) | The Oregon Clinic. A couple of weeks of only meat, white rice and well-cooked vegetables would help you pinpoint if there are any offending foods.

Drinking hot water between meals can aid downward peristalsis and reduce GERD.
I have not tried and I cant see how I can survive without milk. but can try out the hot water thing! Thanks!

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Don't be afraid to take a lot of Famotidine - I have been told by several docs to take 20mg twice a day to help with chronic cough partially due to GERD. This amount is not harmful and I have no negative side effects from it. It also helps if you have a mast cell issue.

@863127 is good on black cumin seed dosages:

Here are more posts about black cumin seed.

Thymoquinone's (in black cumin seed) effects with SARS-CoV-2 and blood coagulation:

Comparisons of binding affinities of chemicals, including thymoquinone in black cumin seed, to cell receptors:

Chemicals in black cumin seed and neuroprotection; also in the second post about other herbs that might be good to combine with black cumin seed:

About blood brain barrier permeability of quinones in black cumin seed:

Suggestions about what kind of black cumin seed oil would be most cost-effective to buy; also about mixing essential oils with black cumin seed oil to put in the nostrils or on the hands:

More about safely diluting essential oils in a carrier oil, like black cumin seed oil, before putting them in the nose:

Dave_Fit

Just watched a long Youtube interview with Phd. Dmitry Kats and Phd. Chris Masterjohn on Dimity's revised protocol. I came to the forum today searching for his name and found this post. Dmitry has dropped melatonin and added curcumin. It's a really long interview. It looks like Dmitry is a fully on board with the bioenergetic way, but doesn't seem to have stumbled onto Dr. Peat yet. It was a fascinating interview. I think like many of use who stumbled onto pieces of the bioenergetic way first, he will eventually find his way to Dr. Peat. He is already onto Otto Warburg, and states he believes all disease is caused by a lack of cellular energy (paraphrase). He has learned and adapted, he no longer believes the niacin flush is beneficial. He gets deep into the cellular mechanism at play and while from a Peat perspective he is a little off in a few places (aren't we all) it seems like overall he has a deep understanding of the mechanisms. It would be awesome to see him and @haidut team up on a study. He has been banned from Twitter, has received letters from the FTC to stop. This to me in many cases indicates that someone has found something worthy of consideration.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvzCMjSIAM

magnesiumania

Romans 10:13​

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.​

Philippians 4:7​

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
This is exactly the toxic salvationist ideology that drives the vaccine campaign. The psychopaths think they are gods and are here to save you with technology.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals