johnwester130

I take the basic supplements

estroban
a liquid b complex

prog/dhea
oxidal

taking these together in the morning has been terrible for me sometimes

I found a way that works for me though

Just take one supplement for 3 days straight. Nothing else. No mixing of supplements
Keeping my diet to dairy, fruit, shellfish, gelatin, coconut oil, and a few other things

You can know what works and what is hurting you if you do it this way

You can actually feel what the supplement is doing to you and it's a great feeling

Last edited:
I take the basic supplements

estroban
a liquid b complex

prog/dhea
oxidal

taking these together in the morning has been terrible for me sometimes

I found a way that works for me though

Just take one supplement for 3 days straight. Nothing else. No mixing of supplements
Keeping my diet to dairy, fruit, shellfish, gelatin, coconut oil, and a few other things

You can know what works and what is hurting you if you do it this way

You can actually feel what the supplement is doing to you and it's a great feeling
I agree with that! I learned so much about what my body likes and doesn't like doing one thing at a time. That saying "less is more" is really true. I only take niacinimide and Progest-E and neither every day.

Jessie

Nice. I only take vitamin D and magnesium on a daily basis. Usually separated by 6-8 hours, I never take them together. When I take a drug or a hormone, I only do short cycles of a few days to a week to limit/prevent side effects.

I definitely think this is the way to go, especially if the subject is eating a good diet (no pufa, good calcium, protein, salt, sugar etc.) and getting plenty of natural sunlight. Usually the problem will end up correcting itself.

Nice. I only take vitamin D and magnesium on a daily basis. Usually separated by 6-8 hours, I never take them together. When I take a drug or a hormone, I only do short cycles of a few days to a week to limit/prevent side effects.

I definitely think this is the way to go, especially if the subject is eating a good diet (no pufa, good calcium, protein, salt, sugar etc.) and getting plenty of natural sunlight. Usually the problem will end up correcting itself.
I agree! I guess if you don't have access to high quality food then you gotta suppliment, but for me I believe, as the saying goes, "The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.” – Mark Twain

Vileplume

I agree that long-term, an abundance of supplements can cause problems. But there's a grey area with some "supplements" that have a general calming, stabilizing effect, such as aspirin, caffeine, thyroid, progesterone. These are taken exogenously but can be used indefinitely, even though some of them do create imbalances or higher demands for other nutrients (thyroid and caffeine in particular, from that list). In the case of these examples, I think they could be supplemented indefinitely to great benefit.

Some of the more supplementy supplements, though, like amino acids and various minerals with additives, maybe long term supplementing isn't the best. Any thoughts on which supplements are okay to use long term, for compounding benefits, vs those that might wear out their welcome over time?

I agree that long-term, an abundance of supplements can cause problems. But there's a grey area with some "supplements" that have a general calming, stabilizing effect, such as aspirin, caffeine, thyroid, progesterone. These are taken exogenously but can be used indefinitely, even though some of them do create imbalances or higher demands for other nutrients (thyroid and caffeine in particular, from that list). In the case of these examples, I think they could be supplemented indefinitely to great benefit.

Some of the more supplementy supplements, though, like amino acids and various minerals with additives, maybe long term supplementing isn't the best. Any thoughts on which supplements are okay to use long term, for compounding benefits, vs those that might wear out their welcome over time?
Agreed! The things you mentioned as being very good happen to also be natural not created in a lab. You and I are on the same page Vileplume. I would feel very comfortable coming to you for health advice :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals