Just Started Triyotex, Very Tired

Katelove

Hey guys,
I just got my Triyotex in the mail and started it on Sunday night...it is 75 mcg capsules...I have done a lot of research and I read that it is much weaker than Cytomel...so I have been splitting up the capsule throughout the day. I am extremely fatigued today. this is the first time I am noticing anything...my temp went up a full degree and I have some stomach pain and loose stools...I am typically constipated.
I am optimistic to see some change, I am thinking I just took too much.
Anyone have this experience of fatigue on T3? Any suggestions?

Pointless

Fatigue is very common. It's probably a reduction in stress hormones. Observe, for example, @DaveFoster 's recent post on very low dose T3. I have experienced the same thing. Caffeine helps but is best to wait it out and nourish through the tiredness I think.

OP
Katelove

Katelove

Thank you Pointless...My temp is 99.1! OMG. I feel shitty but I am impressed with the med...I am a steady 96.8. Wow.
So, can I ask, nourish through the tiredness? Can you say more?
I appreciate it thank you.

OP
Katelove

Katelove

Thank you Pointless. Can you say more about nourish through the tiredness?

T

tca300

Ray Peats response to a question about thyroid making a person sleepy and feeling like they have no energy ( but also experiencing warmth, temp improvements etc..)

" Since the whole body has to adjust, it can take several weeks of gradually increasing doses to get the best results. Thyroid improves the quality of sleep and ability to relax. Hypothyroid people often have extremely high adrenaline, and during the first couple of weeks the decreased stress hormones are noticeable. " ~ Ray Peat

OP
Katelove

Katelove

Oh thank you tca300! That is the thing I wanted to hear. I just reached 99.9 degrees. It's so amazing actually. :pill::pill::pill:

Rivka

Hey guys,
I just got my Triyotex in the mail and started it on Sunday night...it is 75 mcg capsules...I have done a lot of research and I read that it is much weaker than Cytomel...so I have been splitting up the capsule throughout the day. I am extremely fatigued today. this is the first time I am noticing anything...my temp went up a full degree and I have some stomach pain and loose stools...I am typically constipated.
I am optimistic to see some change, I am thinking I just took too much.
Anyone have this experience of fatigue on T3? Any suggestions?
May I ask what dose you taking? Great to hear your temps went up!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals