Just Started Methylene Blue

Syncopated

I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND methylene blue. This, besides drinking coffee is about the only disagreement I have with Ray Peat recommendations.

Ever heard of Hulda Clark? She has found methylene blue to be strongly carcinogenic, an alkylating agent that is part of forming; what she calls the cancer complex.

Stay away from methylene blue.

DennisX

I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND methylene blue. This, besides drinking coffee is about the only disagreement I have with Ray Peat recommendations.

Ever heard of Hulda Clark? She has found methylene blue to be strongly carcinogenic, an alkylating agent that is part of forming; what she calls the cancer complex.

Stay away from methylene blue.

Please list your source for this statement with URL. Else What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.

From Wiki:
Hulda Regehr Clark (18 October 1928 in Rosthern, Saskatchewan – 3 September 2009 in Chula Vista, California)[1][2] was a Canadian naturopath, author, and practitioner of alternative medicine. Clark claimed all human disease was related to parasitic infection, and also claimed to be able to cure all diseases, including cancer and HIV/AIDS, by destroying these parasites by "zapping" them with electrical devices which she marketed.[3] Clark wrote several books describing her methods and operated clinics in the United States. Following a string of legal difficulties and actions by the Federal Trade Commission, she relocated to Tijuana, Mexico where she ran the Century Nutrition clinic.

Clark's claims and devices have been dismissed by authorities ranging from the United States Federal Trade Commission and Food and Drug Administration to alternative medicine figures such as Dr. Andrew Weil as scientifically unfounded, "bizarre",[4] and potentially fraudulent.[3] Clark died 3 September 2009 from blood and bone cancer.[5][6]

Syncopated

[QUOTE
I didn't get this online, I got this from her last book from 2007 entitled : "The Cure And Prevention Of All Cancers"

She writes about methylene blue in the book on page 44,45,56,62,64,72,78,171,231,284,315,316,343,356,358,368,375,442,445,448,487,498,558,583,605,611.

With all due respect to Peat, but Dr. Clark is by far the most advanced researcher in the field of toxicology in regards to its effects on immunology, hematology and ultimately it's resulting parasitology.

I would follow the 80/20 rule with this book. 80% good, 20% hypochondriac.

Methylene blue is actually the main feature on the back cover write up:

"Cancer is caused by a parasite linked to your DNA growth regulators by the alkylating agent, Methylene Blue. This dye accidentally gets into your water from filters and bleaches used to sanitize the water. This starts the linkage to other well known carcinogens to build the cancer-complex."

Mjhl85

[QUOTE
I didn't get this online, I got this from her last book from 2007 entitled : "The Cure And Prevention Of All Cancers"

She writes about methylene blue in the book on page 44,45,56,62,64,72,78,171,231,284,315,316,343,356,358,368,375,442,445,448,487,498,558,583,605,611.

With all due respect to Peat, but Dr. Clark is by far the most advanced researcher in the field of toxicology in regards to its effects on immunology, hematology and ultimately it's resulting parasitology.

"Cancer is caused by a parasite linked to your DNA growth regulators by the alkylating agent, Methylene Blue. This dye accidentally gets into your water from filters and bleaches used to sanitize the water. This starts the linkage to other well known carcinogens to build the cancer-complex."

how can it be carcinogenic when it opposes estrogen?

@haidut your thoughts?

Syncopated

Opposing estrogen is no justification to take a strong alkylating agent.

Taking testosterone if your a man, progesterone if your a woman, avoiding fish/seed oils, aspirin, T3 and keeping body fat in check is all that's needed to control estrogen.

Mjhl85

Opposing estrogen is no justification to take a strong alkylating agent.

Taking testosterone if your a man, progesterone if your a woman, avoiding fish/seed oils, aspirin, T3 and keeping body fat in check is all that's needed to control estrogen.
Something's not adding up. MB is used against alkylating agents which btw are used against tumors. Things like Ifosfamide. Complications like encephalopathy from these agents can be treated with MB.

mujuro

Don't alkylating agents prevent cell replication? Then we should expect to see hair loss and GI damage from people taking MB in high doses.

Syncopated

Alkylating agents connect directly to your DNA and cause terrible problems. That is another reason Dr. Clark does not recommend eating any onions, garlic or mustard. The sulphur oils in these toxic plants form alkylating agents, and also feed flat worms like buskii.

Mjhl85

Alkylating agents connect directly to your DNA and cause terrible problems. That is another reason Dr. Clark does not recommend eating any onions, garlic or mustard. The sulphur oils in these toxic plants form alkylating agents, and also feed flat worms like buskii.
Again, MB is used against these agents.

Syncopated

Nonsense, Methylene blue is in itself an alkylating agent, it can't be used against the same.

High_Prob

Nonsense, Methylene blue is in itself an alkylating agent, it can't be used against the same.

@Syncopated, does Dr Clark cite any studies/references in her book supporting the fact that Methylene Blue is an alkylating agent? Do you have any references? I am genuinely interested...

Giraffe

There are several papers on pubmed that suggest that methylene blue protects against the toxic effects of alkylating chemotherapy drugs.

High_Prob

@Syncopated, does Dr Clark cite any studies/references in her book supporting the fact that Methylene Blue is an alkylating agent? Do you have any references? I am genuinely interested...

I guess if Methylene Blue was a Methyl donor then it would be considered an Alkylating agent (since Methylation is a form of Alkylation) but I don't see any references stating that Methylene Blue donates Methyl groups...

High_Prob

I guess if Methylene Blue was a Methyl donor then it would be considered an Alkylating agent (since Methylation is a form of Alkylation) but I don't see any references stating that Methylene Blue donates Methyl groups...

@haidut, any thoughts on this? Do you know if Methylene Blue is an alkylating agent?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, any thoughts on this? Do you know if Methylene Blue is an alkylating agent?

I have not seen anything suggesting methylene blue is a methyl donor. Just because a chemical contains methyl groups does not make it a donor of such. Caffeine and a few steroids contain methyl groups but are not methyl donors themselves.

haidut

Forum Supporter

sladerunner69

Which it is supposed to do, as an NO antagonist/inhibitor.

Yeah that's what I had figurred was causing the effect. I get a similar effect from a few cups of coffee. I associate ti with a pleasant mental calmness and positivity, though as a former bodybuilder sometimes I do miss those msucle pumps. My buddies at the gym no nothing of Peat and have muscles chalk full of veins and blood pumping, so their muscles have considerably more volume. The shocking thing is that I am actually stronger, I have bigger numbers on all the major lifts! I guess my muscles are more efficient and probably I have a much stronger nervous system thanks to Peating and supps.

haidut

Forum Supporter
their muscles have considerably more volume. The shocking thing is that I am actually stronger

The almost negative correlation between muscle volume and strength was medically determined long ago. There is a reason most powerlifters are not very voluminous. Androgenic steroids and caffeine improve muscle strength dramatically, yet they do not cause muscle hypertrophy. Experienced martial arts practitioners can pack a punch with 5 times more force than Mike Tyson yet none of them looks like Tyson. And Tyson was much stronger and way less bulky than bodybuilders.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

[QUOTE

How can you believe her claims when it says right in her Wiki that she died from bone and blood cancer? Im assuming you're going to say that is a lie? Clearly her frequency devices aren't everything she thought they were.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals