Just released by CDC... Omicron has a unique symptom.....Night Sweats!

daveoutside

Night sweats? The authoritarians are now saying you sweat at night because of Omicron. LOL

I sweat at night because of existential dread.

Half-true jokes aside I did not sweat much, despite having a rather high fever.

Elie

Forum Supporter
10 yeas ago I had, what seemed like, a bad viral respiratory infection resulting in pleural effusion and pericarditis. I had night sweats then. The source of the infection was never identified.

yerrag

Night sweats? The authoritarians are now saying you sweat at night because of Omicron. LOL
It's both hilarious and sad.

Hilarious because it's like they draw a symptom from a list of symptoms of being awfully sick, just out of their playbook, and it's expected of them to misdirect us.

Sad that many fall hook line and sinker for it.

yerrag

10 yeas ago I had, what seemed like, a bad viral respiratory infection resulting in pleural effusion and pericarditis. I had night sweats then. The source of the infection was never identified.
The source is 99.999% unidentified.

The keyword is that it's viral. Because there is no virus.

It's the third element of the complex' ever-misleading attempt to make us confused and helpless - Genetics, old age, and something invisible, a virus - to explain away rationality and bring in a modern yet totally intentionally a new set of superstitious beliefs via education with all the trappings of a degree. The higher the degree of education, the higher the level of superstition attained and the more worshipped as an expert by the (mis)educated and uncritically-developed minds.

A viral diagnosis always makes them more money.

Subscribing to the germ theory leads one to believe in a modern banshee, to the belief in viruses.

Turning back from it and embracing pleomorphism and terrain theory brings us back to reality and rationality.

I believe the night sweats occur because the skin is the only practical way for the body to release toxins and acids when the kidneys are kept from releasing urine because there is too much acid that harms the kidneys if it were to process it, and also because the kidneys are overwhelmed by the amount of acidity.

If you had been taking pH readings of your urine and saliva, you will notice that they are highly acidic. And you will experience also very low volume of urine being excreted.

I experienced that last October and it was with the help of carbogen and bicarbonate that I was able to shore up my body's ability to recover.

I had cramps all over, my heart was beating too rapidly, I had fever, and I had night sweats. But I quickly recovered from that depth.

It isn't a virus. It is fungal. But it was even more pathogenic that any fungus. It had become a fungal parasite.

In a body that isn't in the best of health and providing a garbage environment for its microbes, beneficial and symbiotic (with the host) microbes turn into pathogenic bacteria, and into fungi, on to fungal parasites, as the garbagicity of the environment worsens.

At the level of imbalance, the body simply has to lead towards death and decomposition. That leads to cancer if the host doesn't die of other conditions such as respiratory, kidney, liver, or heart diseases first.

The superstitious belief in viruses makes us depend on interventions that only delay the inevitability of death, whether quick or slow. If it's slow, the better for another form of parasite, the monetary and hoaxing kind.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals