Just Read "Balancing Body Chemistry With Nutrition"

Peatful

A chemistry/nutrition book from the 1970s by Robert J. Peshek DDS.

Big take away....
Calcium is key!

He doesn't focus on the calcium phosphorus ratio as much as Peat, but he gives chemical "evidence" & clinical experience as to why calcium is king.

Another big take away was the importance of HCl.

Would love to know if anyone out there in Peatworld has read this book and, if so, what did they gather.

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

Oh, I see it is on amazon for 600$.
Maybe a university's health library would have it on their shelves, especially if they have a nutrition, FM or dentistry program.

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

Please make a resume on the calcium and hcl;)
It is a text book, so I was seeing what other folks practical take aways were. Calcium's importance and the need for proper HCl is what jumped out to me and made me assess how was I doing in those areas.
Someone else reading it could gather other big ideas. Was hoping, maybe a practitioner, remembers reading it and its influence...

ATP

A chemistry/nutrition book from the 1970s by Robert J. Peshek DDS.

Big take away....
Calcium is key!

He doesn't focus on the calcium phosphorus ratio as much as Peat, but he gives chemical "evidence" & clinical experience as to why calcium is king.

Another big take away was the importance of HCl.

Would love to know if anyone out there in Peatworld has read this book and, if so, what did they gather.
Where did you even get that book from? The only two copies I found were on amazon for $600.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Where did you even get that book from? The only two copies I found were on amazon for $600.
Amazon last year for around 16$.
Could be at a local library or university close to u?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

That's a bargain. Yeah I will check some local places.
If u do, write back on the forum your thoughts. I thought he did excellent "research" and presentation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals