Just Like To Say Hello

Dave Clark

Fantastic forum. I have learned so much already from the very intelligent members, and hopefully I can contribute what I have to offer. I have made Peat style changes to my diet and supplements, and have to admit it is hard to go in a direction that is antithetical to what you have been taught by mainstream health experts on some of the issues. What really resonated with me was the PUFA thing. Many years ago I learned from Pearson and Shaw to avoid PUFAs, then the industry started promoting omega-3 oils, I got sucked into that, but at the same time asking myself how they could be any good for you if they were PUFAs, it always bugged me in the back of my mind. Then I read Peskin and Rowen's book about the fish oil, and that got me to realize my gut feelings were probably right. That eventually got me interested in Ray's work, and that's how I got here.

Xisca

Hello, welcome!
I came also through searching if I should take fish oil... to balance O6.
I have read in other places to avoid TOO much PUFA since then.
Then for the rest, all about context and can become complicated to do same as others, and then there is no other way than try and conclude for oneself.
ALL diets exists, with highs and lows, just incredible, so we have just chosen one among many... Hopefully for the best!
Luck

L

lollipop

Fantastic forum. I have learned so much already from the very intelligent members, and hopefully I can contribute what I have to offer. I have made Peat style changes to my diet and supplements, and have to admit it is hard to go in a direction that is antithetical to what you have been taught by mainstream health experts on some of the issues. What really resonated with me was the PUFA thing. Many years ago I learned from Pearson and Shaw to avoid PUFAs, then the industry started promoting omega-3 oils, I got sucked into that, but at the same time asking myself how they could be any good for you if they were PUFAs, it always bugged me in the back of my mind. Then I read Peskin and Rowen's book about the fish oil, and that got me to realize my gut feelings were probably right. That eventually got me interested in Ray's work, and that's how I got here.
:welcome @Dave Clark !!

I have been studying this forum for 2 yrs now. Soooooo much to learn. Hope you get your questions answered :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals