Just how real is the Abominable Snowman or Bigfoot ?

Jing

Not too much really, just a gentle ribbing :)

(you were ribbing the guy discussing aliens in the other thread, and here i discover you discussing bigfoot, lol)

I like bigfoot stories too btw, the problem is there isn't much material. As for aliens and UFO's on the other hand, there's lots to read.
I see lol, well too me bigfoot is way more believable than alien species watching over our world. But I don't belive bigfoot is real though to be honest. I'm also willing to look into the alien stuff .I think ufos are just military tech we don't know about. And this alien stuff about them watching over us is just put out there to take the blame or focus off the elites its so people have some sort of hope that these alien species watching over us will save us one day while the elites carry on just messing with us but don't worry the aliens are coming to save us one day so no need to actually do something about the evil people in power because we will all be saved one day LOL

Last edited:

Veritas IV

I see lol, well too me bigfoot is way more believable than alien species watching over our world. But I don't belive bigfoot is real though to be honest. I'm also willing to look into the alien stuff .I think ufos are just military tech we don't know about. And this alien stuff about them watching over us is just put out there to take the blame or focus off the elites its so people have some sort of hope that these alien species watching over us will save us one day while the elites carry on just messing with us but don't worry the aliens are coming to save us one day LOL

I've read that people living near the Himalayas take the Yeti casually for granted. That it's supposedly not a big deal for them and something they just accept. I find that odd by the way, and potentially revealing even just from a cultural aspect. But i don't see how they could survive alongside mankind, extremely low population which would imply a low birthrate. Then you can veer off into actual human lineage. Denisovans and Neanderthals hybridizing with anatomically modern humans. Flores Man somehow managed to survive till about ~ 10,000 years ago, thankfully we don't seem to have hybridized with them, lol.

As for UFO's, sometimes I think there's some amazing physics backstory that we haven't completely uncovered yet. Things like Electric Universe, a Multi-verse, alternate dimensions, maybe time travel etc comes to mind. And does any of this tie in with ghosts / spirits / residual energies etc ? To be honest, i don't know what concerns me more, flawed humanity with UFO tech, or having been discovered by genuine extra-terrestrials. I guess i would rather it be humanity...

Just a bored imagination that likes to read and going down different tangents. We may eventually get some answers but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Right? While many of the weird forest sounds can be caused by scared/injured animals, some are yet to be explained.

The Indians didn't believe in such things for no reason - and they knew the woods better than anybody.
Good point.

I think they are real. They are interdimensional creatures. I think they were created by the fallen angels so they can exist in both our dimension and other dimensions as well.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Bigfoot isn't real unfortunately *sigh* Oh well

716E0D2F-923A-4D39-8C18-5383BDA7011D.jpeg

cjm

Bigfoot isn't real unfortunately *sigh* Oh well

"
Conclusions

In summary, we have extracted, analyzed and sequenced DNA from over one hundred separate samples of hair, tissue, toenail, bark scrapings, saliva and blood obtained from scores of collection sites throughout North America. Hair morphology was not consistent with human or any known wildlife hairs. DNA analysis showed two distinctly different types of results; the mitochondrial DNA was unambiguously human, while the nuclear DNA was shown to harbor novel structure and sequence. All known ape and relic hominin species such as Neanderthal and Denisovan were excluded as being contributors to both the nuclear and mitochondrial sequences. Analysis of whole genome sequence and analysis of preliminary phylogeny trees from the Sasquatch indicated that the species possesses a novel mosaic pattern of nuclear DNA comprising novel sequences that are related to primates interspersed with sequences that are closely homologous to humans. These data clearly support that these hominins exist as a novel species of primate. The data further suggests that they are human hybrids originating from human females. This hybridization can be likened to humans with Denisovan admixture resulting from Denisovan males mating with human females. The same type of mating potentially occurred with Sasquatch; however, in the case of Sasquatch, the admixture is human. Though preliminary analysis supports the hybridization hypothesis, alternatively, it could also be hypothesized that the Sasquatch are human in origin, having been isolated in closed breeding populations for thousands of years. Nevertheless, the data conclusively proves that the Sasquatch exist as an extant hominin and are a direct maternal descendent of modern humans.

Future

At this time, analysis of the Sasquatch genomes is still ongoing. Further data will be presented as it becomes available. Additionally, analysis of hair purportedly from a Siberian Wildman is being tested in an effort to determine if relatedness exists between the Sasquatch and the Russian Wildmen. A species name has been applied for with ZooBank, Homo sapiens cognatus..."
Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies (Ketchum et al., 2012)

Last edited:

burtlancast

Last edited:

Sumbody

"
Conclusions

In summary, we have extracted, analyzed and sequenced DNA from over one hundred separate samples of hair, tissue, toenail, bark scrapings, saliva and blood obtained from scores of collection sites throughout North America. Hair morphology was not consistent with human or any known wildlife hairs. DNA analysis showed two distinctly different types of results; the mitochondrial DNA was unambiguously human, while the nuclear DNA was shown to harbor novel structure and sequence. All known ape and relic hominin species such as Neanderthal and Denisovan were excluded as being contributors to both the nuclear and mitochondrial sequences. Analysis of whole genome sequence and analysis of preliminary phylogeny trees from the Sasquatch indicated that the species possesses a novel mosaic pattern of nuclear DNA comprising novel sequences that are related to primates interspersed with sequences that are closely homologous to humans. These data clearly support that these hominins exist as a novel species of primate. The data further suggests that they are human hybrids originating from human females. This hybridization can be likened to humans with Denisovan admixture resulting from Denisovan males mating with human females. The same type of mating potentially occurred with Sasquatch; however, in the case of Sasquatch, the admixture is human. Though preliminary analysis supports the hybridization hypothesis, alternatively, it could also be hypothesized that the Sasquatch are human in origin, having been isolated in closed breeding populations for thousands of years. Nevertheless, the data conclusively proves that the Sasquatch exist as an extant hominin and are a direct maternal descendent of modern humans.

Future

At this time, analysis of the Sasquatch genomes is still ongoing. Further data will be presented as it becomes available. Additionally, analysis of hair purportedly from a Siberian Wildman is being tested in an effort to determine if relatedness exists between the Sasquatch and the Russian Wildmen. A species name has been applied for with ZooBank, Homo sapiens cognatus..."
Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies (Ketchum et al., 2012)
This is extremely fascinating!

Had no idea about this. Homo sapien cognatus has been officially published by ZooBank, which is the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature. I guess this puts "sasquatch" one step closer to being officially recognized by science as an actual species.

Cognatus, Latin, meaning blood related. My question is, what is the 'novel' primate species that humans mated with creating this species?

And from what I can gather they claim that this species arose only 13,000 years ago! I find that portion hard to believe, but wow!

It does appear that there is quite a bit of skepticism surrounding this though, especially of which the Journal was bought and renamed in order to publish that piece. And other scientists scrutinizing some of the process. But who knows. Interesting none the less.

Last edited:

cjm

This is extremely fascinating!

Had no idea about this. Homo sapien cognatus has been officially published by ZooBank, which is the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature. I guess this puts "sasquatch" one step closer to being officially recognized by science as an actual species.

Cognatus, Latin, meaning blood related. My question is, what is the 'novel' primate species that humans mated with creating this species?

And from what I can gather they claim that this species arose only 13,000 years ago! I find that portion hard to believe, but wow!

It does appear that there is quite a bit of skepticism surrounding this though, especially of which the Journal was bought and renamed in order to publish that piece. And other scientists scrutinizing some of the process. But who knows. Interesting none the less.

I agree, and it's wild the effort that went into bringing the research to this point. The Missing 411 about missing hunters was my ticket in.

Scott Carpenter, an amateur researcher from Tennessee who recently passed, argued the novel species are fallen angels. He calls the Bigfoot/Sasqutch "Nephilim." And if you want to entertain a more recent origin of humanity on Earth, see here.

The Journal was bought by Ketchum after it retracted the study less than a day after it had been published.

This was after Ketchum's group being rejected on all solicitations to numerous journals who refused to publish based on various reasons, among them that it was policy or practice to avoid any mention of Sasquatch.

The previous owner had sought an immediate sale after the retraction.

Last edited:

cjm

What do you think this means? In your opinion?

He published the paper because he believed in it.

He retracted the paper because he buckled under pressure.

In good conscience, he couldn't continue to call himself a publisher.

Last edited:

cjm

Back
Top Bottom