Just how real is the Abominable Snowman or Bigfoot ?

JamesGatz

I think we should have a discussion on the existence of Yeti as well as Bigfoot - I will post all the info I have here - but am curious to see if any forum members have more info or even want to debate his existence

Sasquatch, also called Bigfoot, (from Salish se’sxac: “wild men”) a large, hairy, humanlike creature believed by some people to exist in the northwestern United States and western Canada. It seems to represent the North American counterpart of the Himalayan region’s mythical monster, the Abominable Snowman, or Yeti.

footprint-claim-Sasquatch-Ontario-Canada-Rogue-Park.jpg

footprint found in Ontario, Canada

The British explorer David Thompson is sometimes credited with the first discovery (1811) of a set of Sasquatch footprints, and hundreds of alleged prints have been adduced since then. Visual sightings and even alleged photographs and filmings (notably by Roger Patterson at Bluff Creek, California, in 1967) have also contributed to the legend, though none of the purported evidence has been verified.

Sasquatch is variably described as a primate ranging from 6 to 15 feet (2 to 4.5 metres) tall, standing erect on two feet, often giving off a foul smell, and either moving silently or emitting a high-pitched cry. Footprints have measured up to 24 inches (60 cm) in length and 8 inches (20 cm) in width. A Soviet scientist, Boris Porshnev, suggested that Sasquatch and his Siberian counterpart, the Almas, could be a remnant of Neanderthals, but most scientists do not recognize the creature’s existence.

FBI interested in Bigfoot in the 1970's enough to test it I have attached FBI records to the thread -

FBI Records on Bigfoot:

View: https://www.scribd.com/document/412488107/FBI-records-on-Bigfoot#download

Capture.PNG

105951036-1559761167164bigfoot.jpg

infamous photo taken of bigfoot by Roger Patterson in 1970's

Very interesting photo - some say a costume - but just look at that body - what kind of man has a body like that - the back of this bigfoot creature looks like an extremely high androgenic creature with a healthy metabolic rate - I have never seen a man walk with such a structure

105950992-1559759494316pic_greatsearches7.jpg

14-1/2 inch Bigfoot footprint found by Peter Byrne’s Bigfoot research team in the Six Rivers National Forest in Northern California in 1961.

info for yeti:

Eric_Shipton_yeti_footprint.png

Alleged Yeti footprint found by Michael Ward and photographed by Eric Shipton taken at Menlung Glacier on the 1951 British Mount Everest reconnaissance expedition with Edmund Hillary in Nepal

220px-Yetiscalp.jpg

Purported Yeti scalp at Khumjung monastery

CNN saying of course that Yeti hair is just a "hybrid bear" hahahahah - what does that even mean ?

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

Bigfoot could very well be real IMO.

On the other hand, have you heard of feral people? Some say they used to be prevalent throughout the Appalachians.

Perhaps Bigfoot sightings are actually due to feral humans who are just living out in the woods - and occasionally spotted by other humans.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Could the giant skeletons all over the US that the NWO is hiding maybe could be related to a race of bigfoot ? good questions to ask ... Bigfoot seems to be very large in size

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Bigfoot could very well be real IMO.

On the other hand, have you heard of feral people? Some say they used to be prevalent throughout the Appalachians.

Perhaps Bigfoot sightings are actually due to feral humans who are just living out in the woods - and occasionally spotted by other humans.
Yes I thought about that - the altitudes where they are found tend to be very high and all things found from them seem to suggest they are very, very large - which makes me dwell on this a lot

OccamzRazer

Yes I thought about that - the altitudes where they are found tend to be very high and all things found from them seem to suggest they are very, very large - which makes me dwell on this a lot
Not only that, but there tends to be lots of caves (large, unexplored caves) in these areas.

It almost seems plausible enough that a humanoid-type being could have evolved to live in such environments.

Have you looked into other metaphysical creatures, such as wendigos or the dogman? Really bizarre stuff.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Not only that, but there tends to be lots of caves (large, unexplored caves) in these areas.

It almost seems plausible enough that a humanoid-type being could have evolved to live in such environments.

Have you looked into other metaphysical creatures, such as wendigos or the dogman? Really bizarre stuff.

skullsgiants.PNG

It's interesting that you mention that because I recall when looking at reports of giant skeletons found - that many of the skulls found with "cranial deformation" where found in caves such as this one found in the caves in Beaver Lakes, Arkansas - maybe they are not even exactly human ... very interesting let me look up the dogman I have never heard of these other creatures

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This Wendingo stuff is interesting - seems to be a lot of sightings in the previous centuries and many myserious sounds that don't seem to match any animal living in these places ... crazy - seems to be very real according to the Indians

wendigo.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stISzPngwh4&t=57s&ab_channel=StargellBlackstar

Sumbody

I think we should have a discussion on the existence of Yeti as well as Bigfoot - I will post all the info I have here - but am curious to see if any forum members have more info or even want to debate his existence

Sasquatch, also called Bigfoot, (from Salish se’sxac: “wild men”) a large, hairy, humanlike creature believed by some people to exist in the northwestern United States and western Canada. It seems to represent the North American counterpart of the Himalayan region’s mythical monster, the Abominable Snowman, or Yeti.

View attachment 28973
footprint found in Ontario, Canada

The British explorer David Thompson is sometimes credited with the first discovery (1811) of a set of Sasquatch footprints, and hundreds of alleged prints have been adduced since then. Visual sightings and even alleged photographs and filmings (notably by Roger Patterson at Bluff Creek, California, in 1967) have also contributed to the legend, though none of the purported evidence has been verified.

Sasquatch is variably described as a primate ranging from 6 to 15 feet (2 to 4.5 metres) tall, standing erect on two feet, often giving off a foul smell, and either moving silently or emitting a high-pitched cry. Footprints have measured up to 24 inches (60 cm) in length and 8 inches (20 cm) in width. A Soviet scientist, Boris Porshnev, suggested that Sasquatch and his Siberian counterpart, the Almas, could be a remnant of Neanderthals, but most scientists do not recognize the creature’s existence.

FBI interested in Bigfoot in the 1970's enough to test it I have attached FBI records to the thread -

FBI Records on Bigfoot:

View: https://www.scribd.com/document/412488107/FBI-records-on-Bigfoot#download

View attachment 28977

View attachment 28974

infamous photo taken of bigfoot by Roger Patterson in 1970's

Very interesting photo - some say a costume - but just look at that body - what kind of man has a body like that - the back of this bigfoot creature looks like an extremely high androgenic creature with a healthy metabolic rate - I have never seen a man walk with such a structure

View attachment 28978

14-1/2 inch Bigfoot footprint found by Peter Byrne’s Bigfoot research team in the Six Rivers National Forest in Northern California in 1961.

info for yeti:

View attachment 28979

Alleged Yeti footprint found by Michael Ward and photographed by Eric Shipton taken at Menlung Glacier on the 1951 British Mount Everest reconnaissance expedition with Edmund Hillary in Nepal

View attachment 28980
Purported Yeti scalp at Khumjung monastery

CNN saying of course that Yeti hair is just a "hybrid bear" hahahahah - what does that even mean ?

The creature that is seen in the Roger Patterson film whether actual or portrayed is likely female. The animal has ***s.

Jing

I believe there must be some truth to all these sightings, but I'm not sure I want to get into another conspiracy debate on this forums way too many closed minded people lol

OccamzRazer

@JamesGatz if you're into these topics you might enjoy reading a subreddit called "backwoods creepy."

Not linking to it here because it is indeed creepy. But it's also insightful in the sense that it's full of reports of people seeing/hearing unexplainable things while out in the woods...

OccamzRazer

This Wendingo stuff is interesting - seems to be a lot of sightings in the previous centuries and many myserious sounds that don't seem to match any animal living in these places ... crazy - seems to be very real according to the Indians
Right? While many of the weird forest sounds can be caused by scared/injured animals, some are yet to be explained.

The Indians didn't believe in such things for no reason - and they knew the woods better than anybody.

Quelsatron

There's a folk legend saying that the reason why finland (known as the land of a thousand lakes) has so many lakes is because of enormous humanoids leaving their footprints all over the place. Given the local legends of giants and trolls, there's a 99% chance that this is in fact unshakeable fact.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

There's a folk legend saying that the reason why finland (known as the land of a thousand lakes) has so many lakes is because of enormous humanoids leaving their footprints all over the place. Given the local legends of giants and trolls, there's a 99% chance that this is in fact unshakeable fact.

Yes I find it interesting that Finland has many lakes all over the country and also is filled with Neolithic stone structures - Finland also isn't too far from Italy and the islands of the Mediterranean Sea (Sardinia and Malta) - which seem to be filled with Neolithic stone structures and giant graves, many reports of giant skeletons being dug up in these islands by locals who suggest that the church or Italy's government got rid of all the evidence in the previous century whenever a giant skeleton was found.

And trees structurally planted all over Italy and these islands on the remaining graves and structures to seemingly hide the view of them from passerby's

It's an interesting subject - giants (any mention of giants in the bible before the flood (Nephilim) and after the flood [Anakim Giants for example] seem to be considered descendants of Nephilim - Nephilim I think is considered evil because it is considered the spawn of an act between the "Sons of God" (Angels) and woman in the Old Testament. I think it seems reasonable that the church would want to get rid of such evidence but it also does not because if giants were said to exist in these islands in Italy and other parts of Eastern Europe - it could be used maybe as supporting evidence for the Bible - that when Joshua chased the Anakim Giants out of Canaan - they would actually end up in the areas their skeletons were found - which makes me wonder why the church would do such a thing - this seems to be a global initiative to hide the existence of giants - the Smithsonian's own records show them the recipient of many giant skeletons in the late 1800's and early 1900's - all of which have disappeared and it is very convenient that the NAGPRA act was made when many of the giants that were found were found in Indian burial grounds (the mound-builders) - it is a very strong initiative - I think if someone wanted to still find the giant skeletons they can definitely start digging up a mound but of course they would be arrested before getting close

Numbers 13:31-33

31 But the other men who had explored the land with him disagreed. “We can’t go up against them! They are stronger than we are!” 32 So they spread this bad report about the land among the Israelites: “The land we traveled through and explored will devour anyone who goes to live there. All the people we saw were huge. 33 We even saw giants[b] there, the descendants of Anak. Next to them we felt like grasshoppers, and that’s what they thought, too!” "

Joshua 10:11

11 And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.

Joshua 10:40
So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded.

tomb.PNG

skeletonindian.PNG

missouri.PNG

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Also I find it interesting how many of the Bigfoot prints found or reported sightings seem to suggest they had more or less fingers and things of this nature - that they don't look exactly have the same structure of people.

I find it interesting how in the Bible - Goliath of Gath's brother who was also reported to be a giant was said to have 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot - although this latter part is moreso unconfirmed - many of the giant skeletons reported to have been found - some say had double rows of teeth and extra fingers and toes -"cranial deformation" especially.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/why-ancestral-puebloans-honored-people-with-extra-digits-180959919/

"The team analyzed full skeletons that were painstakingly reassembled over many years by co-author Kerriann Marden, a biological anthropologist at Eastern New Mexico University. The anthropologists found three polydactyl individuals among the 96 skeletons, all with a sixth toe on the little toe-side of the right foot"

2 Samuel 21:20-22
"20 Yet again there was war at Gath, where there was a man of great stature, who had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, twenty-four in number; and he also was born to [e]the giant. 21 So when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of [f]Shimea, David’s brother, killed him.

22 These four were born to [g]the giant in Gath, and fell by the hand of David and by the hand of his servants. "

I remember reading about a couple years ago in Italy there was every so often a child born with 6 fingers or 6 toes and that when it was born they would cut off the extra toe or finger because it was some deformity - it's very interesting to think about such things - it seems that any suggestions that humans are not exactly a unique species - that we may have "evolved" many different ways and these ways are hidden from the public or regarded as "aliens" like the history channel documentary hahaha very bizarre stuff

Last edited:

Jing

Yes I find it interesting that Finland has many lakes all over the country and also is filled with Neolithic stone structures - Finland also isn't too far from Italy and the islands of the Mediterranean Sea (Sardinia and Malta) - which seem to be filled with Neolithic stone structures and giant graves, many reports of giant skeletons being dug up in these islands by locals who suggest that the church or Italy's government got rid of all the evidence in the previous century whenever a giant skeleton was found.

And trees structurally planted all over Italy and these islands on the remaining graves and structures to seemingly hide the view of them from passerby's

It's an interesting subject - giants (any mention of giants in the bible before the flood (Nephilim) and after the flood [Anakim Giants for example] seem to be considered descendants of Nephilim - Nephilim I think is considered evil because it is considered the spawn of an act between the "Sons of God" (Angels) and woman in the Old Testament. I think it seems reasonable that the church would want to get rid of such evidence but it also does not because if giants were said to exist in these islands in Italy and other parts of Eastern Europe - it could be used maybe as supporting evidence for the Bible - that when Joshua chased the Anakim Giants out of Canaan - they would actually end up in the areas their skeletons were found - which makes me wonder why the church would do such a thing - this seems to be a global initiative to hide the existence of giants - the Smithsonian's own records show them the recipient of many giant skeletons in the late 1800's and early 1900's - all of which have disappeared and it is very convenient that the NAGPRA act was made when many of the giants that were found were found in Indian burial grounds (the mound-builders) - it is a very strong initiative - I think if someone wanted to still find the giant skeletons they can definitely start digging up a mound but of course they would be arrested before getting close

Numbers 13:31-33

31 But the other men who had explored the land with him disagreed. “We can’t go up against them! They are stronger than we are!” 32 So they spread this bad report about the land among the Israelites: “The land we traveled through and explored will devour anyone who goes to live there. All the people we saw were huge. 33 We even saw giants[b] there, the descendants of Anak. Next to them we felt like grasshoppers, and that’s what they thought, too!” "

Joshua 10:11

11 And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.

Joshua 10:40
So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded.

View attachment 29029

View attachment 29030

View attachment 29031
Interesting

Veritas IV

I believe there must be some truth to all these sightings, but I'm not sure I want to get into another conspiracy debate on this forums way too many closed minded people lol

"What Nonsense."

"Can you post evidence?"

"Way too many close minded people? "

Aliens Vs Bigfoot in the octagon.

L

Lord Cola

What do people gain by hiding these creatures, if they exist?

Veritas IV

Q
What you getting at?
Not too much really, just a gentle ribbing :)

(you were ribbing the guy discussing aliens in the other thread, and here i discover you discussing bigfoot, lol)

I like bigfoot stories too btw, the problem is there isn't much material. As for aliens and UFO's on the other hand, there's lots to read.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom