Just Had First Red Bull. How About Ray Bull?

I definitely get the jitters from it sometimes. But it's quite addictive. Definitely crave the sugar. The carbonation is just so good too. Craving one right now, but it's midnight, so probably not a good idea. I haven't passed out from them but I did overdo it on energy drinks a long time ago and thought I was going to have a heart attack. Yikes.

Kratom and coffee. Now there's a combo. Going off topic but, on the topic of stimulants, anyway...kratom is great. I use the white vein strains, just about 1 teaspoon in my coffee in the morning, only when I really have a lot of work to get through. It's great stuff.
I never heard of Kratom?

I really enjoy Red Bull. Another nice thing about it is the company fired several of their execs who were trying to push the company in a "woke" direction. They said, no, we are Swiss. We don't need that BS.
actually theyˋre from Austria... but as a Swiss i can tell you we are moving also in the „woke“-direction :/

RB is still something to enjoy on occasion ;)

Old Irenaeus

actually theyˋre from Austria... but as a Swiss i can tell you we are moving also in the „woke“-direction :/

RB is still something to enjoy on occasion ;)
I guess I have been downing it and not looking closely at the can. Thanks for the clarification!

Jib

I never heard of Kratom?

Kratom is a powdered leaf. That's the long and short of it. The DEA is cracking down on it, which is pretty stupid considering how bitter it is. I can't imagine taking large amounts of this stuff daily. 1.5 to 2 grams a day in a cup of coffee is plenty for me. And it works great to fight off exhaustion and keep me focused when I really need to work.

"Mitragyna speciosa is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia. It is indigenous to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Papua New Guinea, where it has been used in herbal medicine since at least the nineteenth century. Kratom has opioid properties and some stimulant-like effects."

Kratom is a powdered leaf. That's the long and short of it. The DEA is cracking down on it, which is pretty stupid considering how bitter it is. I can't imagine taking large amounts of this stuff daily. 1.5 to 2 grams a day in a cup of coffee is plenty for me. And it works great to fight off exhaustion and keep me focused when I really need to work.

"Mitragyna speciosa is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia. It is indigenous to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Papua New Guinea, where it has been used in herbal medicine since at least the nineteenth century. Kratom has opioid properties and some stimulant-like effects."
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I should have looked myself.

Jib

Thank you for taking the time to explain. I should have looked myself.

Even after reading online, it took me a while to understand what it was. It's a strange thing. I didn't really understand it until I ordered some and tried it, and even then, it's so bitter it was hard to imagine people doing it. But in coffee? Fantastic. So even if you looked it up online it's unlikely you'd have gotten an idea of what it is. There's hardly anyone even mentioning that it's simply a powdered leaf that you mix into a drink like any other supplement, and it ends up sounding like some bizarre thing.

Supposed to be good for pain too, in higher amounts. Sedative properties.

Even after reading online, it took me a while to understand what it was. It's a strange thing. I didn't really understand it until I ordered some and tried it, and even then, it's so bitter it was hard to imagine people doing it. But in coffee? Fantastic. So even if you looked it up online it's unlikely you'd have gotten an idea of what it is. There's hardly anyone even mentioning that it's simply a powdered leaf that you mix into a drink like any other supplement, and it ends up sounding like some bizarre thing.

Supposed to be good for pain too, in higher amounts. Sedative properties.
So you can get it normally online and it is healthy and natural? I am intrigued!

MrGilbert

Wished Red Bull came in glass bottles instead of cans. I don't want to drink out of cans. It's why I only get coke in glass bottles.
Try your local asian supermarket, that's where I discovered the Thai version:

Attachments

• thairedbull.jpg
    thairedbull.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 25

boris

I don't understand what you guys are saying. My store always has it in stock.

Hx1C4xq.jpg

I don't drink Red Bull only because of how much citric acid they put in it.

I love the taste, but I can't drink it, the citric acid really messes up my gut.

Jib

Normally to an extent. Happy Hippo is great but now only takes Bitcoin and some related payment methods. Unikorn Candy is where I've been going now as they take Google Pay. I'm almost certain Kratom will fall victim to regulations and probably classification as a scheduled drug and be made illegal. It is already illegal in some states.

Just like psilocybin mushrooms are completely safe and beneficial when used responsibly. So many plants are truly powerful medicine. But you can't patent a plant. And Big Pharma and Big Psychiatry hate that to death. Less profits for them. But alternative health people also push natural products they can sell as supplements. So basically, trust nothing but your own experience!

And my experience with Kratom is good. But it does have drug like properties and needs to be treated with care. Same with caffeine. On days I have no work, I avoid Kratom, as I use it as a stimulant. The most I'll have is 4 grams in 1 day in divided doses. That's a couple teaspoons of powder. I do advise a gram scale to know how much you're taking.

Red Bull is great. But because of Kratom I've been drinking coffee more lately. Many days I'll have both: one cup of coffee with Kratom in the morning, then a red bull mid day to keep me going. If I can't get done what I need to that day, I wait until the next. A couple hundred milligrams of caffeine and a couple grams of Kratom should be completely safe for just about anyone and goes a very long way with energy and focus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals