Just Did NAD IV Therapy And I Feel Amazing. How Could I Make These Myself? Lol

OP
F

FredSonoma

I consider being able to do IV yourself an essential skill. It’s not so difficult. But you need to be sure of the quality of the stuff you put into yourself via IV

Have you done an IV on yourself? I think I could figure out how to do the IV, just unsure about what concentration of saline solution to make, and also what NAD / glutathione to buy and dissolve in the solution

OP
F

FredSonoma

I have wanted to try those IVs. Greenfield on Rogan talks about them.

I hear at higher doses they can be quite painful though. I am wondering if you did a lower dose

I heard about them from the same podcast hahah. I did a low dose (100 mg), and it was dripped over a full hour. However I sped up the drip at one point and I could feel a slight tension in my chest, which I could see being extremely uncomfortable if ramped up. I cannot imagine how people would be doing this without drip lol, maybe you just have to build a tolerance

LeeLemonoil

Yes, now and then on myself or family / friends. But I use the same ready-made stuff that any doctor would use. I’m a vet and have done IVs on a bunch of different animals, doing it on humans is only with consent and as a private matter.

Have you done an IV on yourself? I think I could figure out how to do the IV, just unsure about what concentration of saline solution to make, and also what NAD / glutathione to buy and dissolve in the solution

OP
F

FredSonoma

Yes, now and then on myself or family / friends. But I use the same ready-made stuff that any doctor would use. I’m a vet and have done IVs on a bunch of different animals, doing it on humans is only with consent and as a private matter.

Oh okay awesome, do you know where I can buy a ready-made saline solution that's safe for an IV? And would you be comfortable with just dissolving, for example, 100 mg of NAD that you bought on Amazon into the solution and then putting it directly into someone's bloodstream?

LeeLemonoil

0.9% NaCl-solution for infusion should be available anywhere in the world in pharmacies.

Is the NAD pure powder and and comes with reliable analysis cetificate? Then maybe. Otherwise no. Maybe provide a link?

rei

All you need to make sure is that you have sanitary ingredients and sanitary practices.

If you can find physiological saline it becmoes much easier with you only needing to add the vitamins. Otherwise you also need to add salt and ******* it up might kill you.

Intravenous use should always be approached with extreme caution, but you have some experience so there should be no problem. However i would try to achieve the same result with oral dosing. I don't know any argument why this specific combo would need intravenous delivery.

fitnessgirl

Can you explain a little bit more? What benefits did you get from it? NAD seems interesting for tons of stuff/diseases including anti-aging etc.

OP
F

FredSonoma

Can you explain a little bit more? What benefits did you get from it? NAD seems interesting for tons of stuff/diseases including anti-aging etc.

I'm not sure if you've ever smoked tobacco, but it was basically like all the positive effects of smoking a pipe / hookah (sense of calmness, focus / drive) but without all the negative feelings (foggy head-feeling, antsy)

OP
F

FredSonoma

Can’t tell if that stuff is of decent purity but since it’s a the patented brand it should be. Make sure that there are no fillers whatsoever included in the capsules

Ah awesome okay thank you. How could you tell it's a patented brand? And what is the significance of a brand being patented?

evanjones

That's why I just wanted to make my own IV lol, though I'm a little worried about putting some Amazon supplement in an IV bag and directly into my blood.
Substances applied rectally go more directly to the bloodstream than orally. Mixed with water, I take powdered Magnesium sulphate, EDTA, abscorbic acid, coffee, L cystein, ALCAR and sometimes proline rectally.

A small 100ml enema bulb fitted with a short 6inch tube allows the contents to be applied, standing up in the bathroom. I take AA a gram or two at a time but if I ever got another viral lung infection, I would try doing 10g vit C mixed into 100ml water at a time.

Obviously, the bowel must be emptied first

LeeLemonoil

Ah awesome okay thank you. How could you tell it's a patented brand? And what is the significance of a brand being patented?
There is no signifiacance to it other than that I meant since it is the original brand that brought the substance into circulation originaly it is likely high quality stuff. (hope that was correct english)

OP
F

FredSonoma

There is no signifiacance to it other than that I meant since it is the original brand that brought the substance into circulation originaly it is likely high quality stuff. (hope that was correct english)
Ahh I see that makes sense, so they patented this? I had no idea, will look out for that in the future

OP
F

FredSonoma

Substances applied rectally go more directly to the bloodstream than orally. Mixed with water, I take powdered Magnesium sulphate, EDTA, abscorbic acid, coffee, L cystein, ALCAR and sometimes proline rectally.

A small 100ml enema bulb fitted with a short 6inch tube allows the contents to be applied, standing up in the bathroom. I take AA a gram or two at a time but if I ever got another viral lung infection, I would try doing 10g vit C mixed into 100ml water at a time.

Oh awesome, someone else doing EDTA!! How long have you been doing EDTA, how much do you do, and do you feel it is helping you? I did it for the first time on Thursday and have felt like complete ***t ever since lol

evanjones

> How long have you been doing EDTA, \
years

>how much do you do,

about 1 gram per day

>and do you feel it is helping you?

no idea;

I think my daily [oral] 140mg aspirin is a good chelator too

OP
F

FredSonoma

> How long have you been doing EDTA, \
years

>how much do you do,

about 1 gram per day

>and do you feel it is helping you?

no idea;

I think my daily [oral] 140mg aspirin is a good chelator too

Oh wow 1 gram per day is a lot. Have you ever gotten a metal test? When you first started doing EDTA, did you feel like ***t from it? I felt absolutely terrible for days afterward and I kind of don't want to do it ever again

bluefish

How and why are you using this mixture of things? Ive been doing a basic coffee enema these last few months. It definitely has improved my health. Id be curious to add something like what you are doing
... also I was wondering about glutathione suppository.. etc.

Any thougths? thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals