Just Did NAD IV Therapy And I Feel Amazing. How Could I Make These Myself? Lol

FredSonoma

I just did NAD IV therapy with Glutathione and it felt great, I really want to do it again, but at $275 a session it's a lot, and AFAIK the amounts of glutathione and NAD used couldn't have cost more than a few dollars

I know it's somewhat unsafe, but I used to do IV ozone therapy on myself, so I'm pretty comfortable with the idea, and am used to using a tourniquet and everything on myself. Does anyone know how I could figure out how to make the saline solution / exactly what kind of NAD I need to buy? Any other related thoughts?

GenericName86

What's that?

nicotinamide riboside also known as just NR. I made a post earlier about it funny enough. I noticed quite a few benefits (sadly it made me a bit more hairy lol) just from a months use, 300mg once a day although i was cycling it.

OP
F

FredSonoma

nicotinamide riboside also known as just NR. I made a post earlier about it funny enough. I noticed quite a few benefits (sadly it made me a bit more hairy lol) just from a months use, 300mg once a day although i was cycling it.
Awesome okay, I think that's basically the same thing, did you take it orally?

GenericName86

Awesome okay, I think that's basically the same thing, did you take it orally?

Yep took it orally, I was using tru niagen brand, there's a few that sell it I believe like Thorn. There's also NMN (Nicotinamide mononucleotide) and you'll find there's people that claim one is better than the other, personally I have no idea, I just decided to try NR out and judge for myself. I've read if you're going to supplement nad precursors then it's best to take it with something like coq10 or pqq.

Beastmode

I just did NAD IV therapy with Glutathione and it felt great, I really want to do it again, but at $275 a session it's a lot, and AFAIK the amounts of glutathione and NAD used couldn't have cost more than a few dollars

I know it's somewhat unsafe, but I used to do IV ozone therapy on myself, so I'm pretty comfortable with the idea, and am used to using a tourniquet and everything on myself. Does anyone know how I could figure out how to make the saline solution / exactly what kind of NAD I need to buy? Any other related thoughts?

1) Did you do a slow release IV?
2) Where were you health wise to try something like that out? What did you notice specifically?
3) Have you experimented with B3 with any success?
It's what Peat suggested when I asked him about doing a similar treatment. I'm still interested in trying it out at some point to see if it makes a noticeable difference.

OP
F

FredSonoma

1) Did you do a slow release IV?
2) Where were you health wise to try something like that out? What did you notice specifically?
3) Have you experimented with B3 with any success?
It's what Peat suggested when I asked him about doing a similar treatment. I'm still interested in trying it out at some point to see if it makes a noticeable difference.
1. Yes
2. My health is decent, I'd say I'm healthier than the average person, so far from perfect health lol but I'm doing okay. It's hard to describe but just slight euphoria and energy
3. I did once a while back, but recently I really hate taking any kind of supplements

OP
F

FredSonoma

Yep took it orally, I was using tru niagen brand, there's a few that sell it I believe like Thorn. There's also NMN (Nicotinamide mononucleotide) and you'll find there's people that claim one is better than the other, personally I have no idea, I just decided to try NR out and judge for myself. I've read if you're going to supplement nad precursors then it's best to take it with something like coq10 or pqq.
Cool okay, thanks!

pepsi

Why did it make you hairy? Is that a known common side effect?

OP
F

FredSonoma

Why is this supplement so expensive?
Man idk, I think it's just because you go to a clinic and they put it in an IV for you. That's why I just wanted to make my own IV lol, though I'm a little worried about putting some Amazon supplement in an IV bag and directly into my blood. I'm not sure if they're getting some "medical grade" NAD and glutathione that would be safer

A.R

Man idk, I think it's just because you go to a clinic and they put it in an IV for you. That's why I just wanted to make my own IV lol, though I'm a little worried about putting some Amazon supplement in an IV bag and directly into my blood. I'm not sure if they're getting some "medical grade" NAD and glutathione that would be safer
Oh sorry I was talking about nicotinamide riboside being expensive

LeeLemonoil

Can’t you just ask the clinic where you did the IV treatment what their supplier is? You could then ask in an apothecary to order it for you, both substances are eligible without prescription I’d guess

In any case, you paid for the stuff so the clinic should be able to at least show you a receipt

OP
F

FredSonoma

Can’t you just ask the clinic where you did the IV treatment what their supplier is? You could then ask in an apothecary to order it for you, both substances are eligible without prescription I’d guess

In any case, you paid for the stuff so the clinic should be able to at least show you a receipt

That's a good idea and probably the best way, I'm just worried they will be suspicious of me and try not to tell me lol. It's worth a try though, idk why I'm scared to do it

LeeLemonoil

I can relate, but again, you have a right to get that info. You paid for the stuff used, it's yours. And doctors should not withhold info about what they put inside a patient.

Tarmander

I have wanted to try those IVs. Greenfield on Rogan talks about them.

I hear at higher doses they can be quite painful though. I am wondering if you did a lower dose

Beastmode

I have wanted to try those IVs. Greenfield on Rogan talks about them.

I hear at higher doses they can be quite painful though. I am wondering if you did a lower dose

I've heard similar things. I think the painful part, from what I've heard from a few, is if they have pushed through the IV fast. That's why I asked @FredSonoma if it was a slow release.

Most who do this type of treatment are often coming from the Dave Asprey, Greenfield and Rogan (like you mentioned) point of view. All of them are KETO based advocates so they're used to pumping up their cortisol :)

LeeLemonoil

I consider being able to do IV yourself an essential skill. It’s not so difficult. But you need to be sure of the quality of the stuff you put into yourself via IV

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals