Just Brought This

TheDrumGuy

There are good thermal radiation graphs out there, which is how incandescent bulbs work. I also found a graph that estimates how much the color temperature of a bulb decreases as you reduce the operating voltage below what it's designed for. With these two together you should be able to make a good prediction without any equipment.

In either case the problem is that if you dim the bulb enough to just get red and orange, you're going to be getting a ton of infrared. That is the nature of thermal radiation, you either get more infrared or more blue. Even the bulb Peat recommends already has it's peak wavelength well into the infrared.

Here play around with this.

SpectraPlot.com - Blackbody emission simulator

I estimate that the bulb Peat recommends operates at 2600K. Let's say you drop that to just 2400K. The red light output per watt drops about 2/3, the total power drops about 2/3 too, so the total red light per bulb drops more than half, so you need at least twice as many bulbs. And you get a ton of IR in the process. And Peat's bulbs already put out a lot of IR.

Last edited:
OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

they say if you dim a bulb by 10% it lasts twice as long and 130volt bulbs last twice as long if not 2.5 so makes sense.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

does anyone have a picture of a set up they can show for me to get an idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals