Jumpstarting The Circadian Rhythm

@PowertothePeatple thats really cool. So just a glass of juice was all it took ? after the glass of juice, how long before you start to eat breakfast etc?
Yes, it really worked for me. I have no idea if it would work that well for others but it definitely did for me. If you try it let me know if you find it helpful. I really think my circadian rhythm was off and this just seemed to make it sync back up with a normal rhythm. The key for me was prepping the night before because I was too sluggish to get out of bed and get something to eat right away. And usually I eat breakfast within an hour of drinking the juice.

OP
P

PeatThemAll

@PeatThemAll , what you describe is classic for people that don't eat a proper breakfast or none at all. It's not this way in the beginning, but at some point in time problems start, and they will get worse if you don't change things.

I also sometimes need a high protein meal to feel warm, but if I eat a high-protein meal for breakfast I always give easy digested carbs a headstart, so the protein is not used as an energy source.

Quick update. I have resumed eating shortly after getting up. Whether I feel like it or not. Usually as 2-part breakfast, the first part being fruit/carbs (dried raisins are a godsend) and later either more carbs or something with protein (depending on how much the metabolic fire feels). So far so good. After a while, the process starts to feel normal again. Only caveat: don't "shock" the body with stimulants in the early part of the breakfast (e.g. no caffeine kickstart on an empty stomach), and simply accept it takes a while (20-45 minutes) for the body to restart (feel warmer) after a night of rest and 6/8/10+ hours of fasting.

Antonello

Yes, it really worked for me. I have no idea if it would work that well for others but it definitely did for me. If you try it let me know if you find it helpful. I really think my circadian rhythm was off and this just seemed to make it sync back up with a normal rhythm. The key for me was prepping the night before because I was too sluggish to get out of bed and get something to eat right away. And usually I eat breakfast within an hour of drinking the juice.
What type of juice are you drinking?

VitoScaletta

Early morning 6-8 AM UV-A, much more modulative to Circadian Rhythm then UV-B (in isolation, the bright light from sunlight helps In general). Consistently eating right from early in the morning helps aswell. Exercise might help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals