Ray Peat Interview July 2020 - One Radio Network

J

jb116

i wonder why this doesnt show up on 1RN website.
Capture.PNG

YourUniverse

Ray talked about physical fitness and lactic acid which I found interesting. I wonder if under training, something I have to think many Peating are doing, is contributing to the lack of results some are seeing. Everyday tasks are creating more lactic acid than is healthful

Lejeboca

Did anyone else get an impression that Dr. Peat is in favor of hydoxycloroquine now (see about [95.55]), whereas before he was critical as I recall?

gaze

interesting quote: "even on two quarts of whole milk, the average sedentary person is gonna get fat" (although Im pretty sure hes said things similar to this many times)

Last edited:
J

jb116

Did anyone else get an impression that Dr. Peat is in favor of hydoxycloroquine now (see about [95.55]), whereas before he was critical as I recall?
What he is saying is not mutually exclusive. He can speak of a substance and its usefulness due to a primary anti-inflammatory action but it doesn't mean he wouldn't be critical of it nor that it would necessarily be his choice. He still isn't in favor of it.

schultz

What he is saying is not mutually exclusive. He can speak of a substance and its usefulness due to a primary anti-inflammatory action but it doesn't mean he wouldn't be critical of it nor that it would necessarily be his choice. He still isn't in favor of it.

Yah Ray does this sometimes. Like with potatoes. He called them a "nearly perfect food" and yet he doesn't consume them himself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals