July 2013 Newsletter "The Cancer Matrix"

Discussion in 'Articles & Newsletters Discussion' started by charlie, Jul 19, 2013.

1. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

2. OP
    charlie

3. Birdie

Birdie Member

One quote from the first page, second paragraph that caught my attention:

"The US Government... provides a cancer curriculum to schools. For high school, grades 9-12, they explain that a series of gene mutations causes it. In grade school,.... just to teach them to fear cancer and the sunlight which, .... seems to be a very important mutagen."

So, it isn't just the media and advertising teaching people to fear the sunshine. It begins in grade school. The teaches have been taught this. So, the students are indoctrinated. No other opinions are taught according to this. Well, this isn't taught as opinion but as fact.

4. OP
    charlie

Gosh, I don't even know what to say, Birdie. :( Depressing.

5. gretchen

gretchen Member

Yes genes as a central cause of cancer is more or less accepted fact now.... and then there's the "lifestyle" recommendations of eating a "healthy diet and doing exercise" which will make you feel soooooo good. :D

6. 5magicbeans

5magicbeans Member

This is exactly the BS that convinced my sister to have a double masectomy recently due to a small lump. She was so scared by the the information that she has followed the doctors advice implicitly. Now she is undergoing chemo.

It is so frustrating to try to offer her proper information and not be heard :(
    I see her so blinded by indoctrination that her responses seem cultish.

7. OP
    charlie

8. mandance

mandance Member

This is exactly the BS that convinced my sister to have a double masectomy recently due to a small lump. She was so scared by the the information that she has followed the doctors advice implicitly. Now she is undergoing chemo.

It is so frustrating to try to offer her proper information and not be heard :(
    I see her so blinded by indoctrination that her responses seem cultish.[/quote]

Its probably hard to make an informed decision when you find out the news you have a lump of some kind. Maybe her decision was hasty...but this happens a lot. It seems like as soon as doctors discover a lump, they start pushing the surgeries and chemo right away. But what other solutions are there? I know Chemo is complete crap, I like Ray Peats view of chemo

"The logic that you must send in an army and destroy a town, just to save it"

But at the same time, how many people really have the balls to take their health into their own hands, especially with cancer?

I read a recent article that was interesting about this though. With what doctors do, when they get the news they have Cancer....most of them do nothing and undergo no treatment at all. They simply accept death if the outlook is not good with the stage of cancer they have...or they tend to go on living in hopes that it goes away on its own.

Its too bad Ray Peat doesnt have a practice...so his theories could be put to the test more in regards to cancer and treatment etc.

9. 4peatssake

4peatssake Member

He is not a doctor. Besides that, "they" would not let him do such a thing.
    Government authorities shut down his school in Mexico years ago.

10. mandance

mandance Member

Yeah, its a shame.

11. Jenn

Jenn Member

His theories are already being used. People using them just don't advertise. But their clients do, by word of mouth, that's how I learned about Peat. Coconut oil etc. heals cancer in reality, not just theory.

12. ilovethesea

ilovethesea Member

I know all about this as I know a number of people right now who are undergoing chemo and radiation treatments for cancer. Several I would have considered 'alternative' in terms of health - or at least their family caretaker is - but then as soon as the cancer came along it's like they all rolled over and let the doctors do whatever they wanted. One of them is my best childhood friend's father who has prostate cancer. Now she is pretty open minded about nutrition, so I thought she would do what I would do, which is research it like crazy and avoid the horrors of mainstream cancer treatment... but no. I tried to tell her her dad can be helped, but she just parrots what the doctors say, that it's too late to do anything, he needs to "kill" off all the cells, etc. Meanwhile he is a shadow of his former self, severely depressed and they think he is being healthy by exercising like a fanatic and eating a ton of vegetables while he has 6 months left to live according to these doctors. It's so sad.

I understand the cancer industry myself quite a bit, having gone through it when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Well in fact they can only diagnose thyroid cancer after they've already removed the gland because biopsies are not very accurate. So they definitely use a lot of scare tactics to get you to have the surgery quickly. I later read a statistic somewhere that many or most autopsied bodies have thyroid cancer! So it's a very slow growing cancer. (Meanwhile apparently the incidence of it is one of the fastest amongst all cancers, and I have to think it's because they are over-zealous is removing it, to get their $$$$$$.)

In my situation I was young and naive and when even my naturopathic doctor who I trusted at the time was telling me to do it, I went ahead and had the surgery. Thank goodness I never had to have radiation or chemo, and my surgeon only removed half the thyroid. (As it turned out, the cancer was much smaller than they predicted so although they will never admit it, I probably never needed the damn surgery at all). As to how I got it in the first place, I am convinced it was due to x rays but of course they'll never admit that either and implicate the dental industry.

Anyway, in my dealings with doctors ever since I've developed such hatred for them that I just shake my head when anyone puts their trust in the "system." Not only is mainstream medicine advocating for otherwise fairly healthy people to remove perfectly good body parts (which I think/hope in 200 yrs will be looked back upon as barbaric) , but there are long term physical and psychological effects from their so called treatments. Personally I not only lost years of my life being hypothyroid, it also took me a very long time to get over the emotional ramifications of having had cancer.

Although the good part is if none of this had happened I'd never have arrived here with this knowledge :)

13. 5magicbeans

5magicbeans Member

Thanks so much for your reply "Ilovethesea"! I am sorry for the crap you went through and I am very grateful for your willingness to share your experiences.

p.s I love the sea too! :)

14. pboy

pboy Member

The room is dirty....don't try to clean it, burn it! Remove it!

This just points to the even more increasing importance of parenting, as social education might no be perpetrating the most truthful or empowering ideas