Juices a good trace mineral source ?

Motif

I just checked juice in Cronometer for its copper levels and it seems that I should add more juice to my diet to get my copper levels up.

unfortunately OJ is something I absolutely don’t tolerate, but

Pear
Carrot
Mango
Cherry
Blackberry
Pineapple
Watermelon
Prune
Cranberry - juices

have all a good amount of copper per 1 liter.

is this really the case for store bought juices too?

Last edited:

Mark2020

I just checked juice in Cronometer for its copper levels and it seems that I should add more juice to my diet to get my copper levels up.

unfortunately OJ is something I absolutely don’t tolerate, but

Pear
Carrot
Mango
Cherry
Blackberry
Pineapple
Watermelon
Prune
Cranberry - juices

have all a good amount of copper per 1 liter.

is this really the case for store bought juices too?
Store-bought juices are cooked, and stripped of nearly all nutrition, except some leftover potassium, and maybe some minute minerals here and there. It’s exceptionally low quality. Also, the amount of minerals that you get in your fruits, and in your juices, largely depend on the soil in which they are grown in. So using any sort of tool to measure your copper content, for example, isn’t going to be even close to accurate.

Just worry about feeling good. If you feel super healthy, vibrant, and energetic, you don’t have to stress over your copper content coming into your body.

OP
M

Motif

Store-bought juices are cooked, and stripped of nearly all nutrition, except some leftover potassium, and maybe some minute minerals here and there. It’s exceptionally low quality. Also, the amount of minerals that you get in your fruits, and in your juices, largely depend on the soil in which they are grown in. So using any sort of tool to measure your copper content, for example, isn’t going to be even close to accurate.

Just worry about feeling good. If you feel super healthy, vibrant, and energetic, you don’t have to stress over your copper content coming into your body.

no nutrients in store bought juice sounds bad.

And no, I don’t feel healthy.
I have tight muscles on my whole body and histamine intolerance which leads to eczema and hair loss , and my digestion , mostly fat, sucks

Mark2020

no nutrients in store bought juice sounds bad.

And no, I don’t feel healthy.
I have tight muscles on my whole body and histamine intolerance which leads to eczema and hair loss , and my digestion , mostly fat, sucks
Tight muscles on your whole body doesn’t sound diet related, my friend. Sounds like you’re in a constant state of fight or flight, due to your thoughts. I’d recommend researching that more than diet. Your diet seems fine. Your mindset likely needs a large overhaul.

OP
M

Motif

Tight muscles on your whole body doesn’t sound diet related, my friend. Sounds like you’re in a constant state of fight or flight, due to your thoughts. I’d recommend researching that more than diet. Your diet seems fine. Your mindset likely needs a large overhaul.

yeah you might be right. But I don’t really know what to do for that

jnklheimer

Proof that pasteurized juice has no nutrition? Most research I’ve seen shows some loss of some vitamins but they still are good sources of vitamins and minerals, overall.

FitnessMike

pasteurization kills most of the minerals/vitamins?

golder

yeah you might be right. But I don’t really know what to do for that
I'm literally the same. I don't think my diet is the big problem here, I've spent years improving it to a stage where it is now reasonably good when considered through a Peat lens.
Despite that, I'm also rigid with tight muscles and I have a fear based mindset. I don't trust anyone and I'm always looking for the negatives in situations rather than the positives. Worse than all of this, I, similar to you, don't really have a clue where to start in the "large overhaul of my mindset".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals