Juicer For Green Leafy That Seperates All Fiber

OP
HealthisWealth
@yerrag

i want to get more magnesium minus the fiber. What local greens that has high magnesium aside from sweet potato leaves. And about the spinach, is kulitis our local spinach?

from searching here a horizontal juicer is more effective juicing leafy greens ?

Like this?
1_53366af2224db_552_240_.jpg

OP
HealthisWealth
@Inaut

It cost 300US dollars. hahahahh. I hope this last to 10years or more.

Im thinking if i will buy or find a less expensive but quality product.

How about this manual juicer, is this effective at juicing leafy greens?

81h3EQ%2BVaQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Infarouge

Yes it's called mastication and digestion, and as a bonus you burn calories and utilize the mechanism nature masterminded for ingesting frutose; eat your damn fruit. Learn from the wise and strong baboons. Get the highest quality organic, better yet grow your own. Be sure to eat the peel with it as G*D intended.

OP
HealthisWealth
@boris or anyone @Infarouge

has anyone tried the above photo the stainless manual juicer? Does it really juice leafy green well?

I have been reading at amazon testimonials but some say it does and others says dont.

Jennifer

@HealthisWealth — The juicer you currently have looks like a centrifugal? They're not as good at juicing greens as a horizontal juicer, but I had a Breville centrifugal that juiced them well enough. If you find it doesn't work...do you have a blender, food processor or meat grinder? If so, and you want to save some money and kitchen space, you can use one to grind up the greens, then strain out the fiber using a nut milk bag. Depending on your grip strength, you can probably get most of the juice out. I consume 4 liters of melon juice daily and make it with my vitamix, and squeeze out the remaining juice with a 2 ton hydraulic juice press since I don't have the strongest grip strength.

Last edited:

milkboi

@Gone Peating This is the quote I referred to:

Nitric Oxide, KMUD 2014
[on magnesium sources]
RP: Fruit juices and coffee. I think if you want a really intense source you can boil leaves like kale or beet greens or something just for two or three minutes, and the green water that comes out quickly is very concentrated in magnesium and calcium. That's a very, pretty safe supplement. Coffee and fruit juices are practical and something you can do every day.

Somehow I have a hard Time believing this (that there is a significant amount of mineral in this kind of broth). Do you know if there any studies to back this up?

jzeno

Dr. Gerson strictly recommends masticating juicers for juice extraction because these juicers do not destroy the nutrients in the delicate juice through heat, which most juicers do with very fast spinning blades. Here is a brief guide of masticating juicers--for cancer and for those looking for more casual options who maybe don't suffer from cancer but want health benefits (like yourself): The Gerson Guide to Juicers | Gerson Institute

I recommend, as a starter, something inexpensive and simple and I went with the Tribest Slowstar. Demonstration:

You can get them most places--eBay, Amazon, etc. They're cheap, quiet, and one of the least expensive options in this category. I purchased a refurbished one for $227.45 USD.

OP
HealthisWealth
@Jennifer @jzeno

Thank you for the suggestion I'll be looking first a stainless manual juicer and masticating juicer.

I really like the norwalk juicer. For 2000 US dollars even without cancer that is a good investment and hope that will last for 25years

kaybb

Hi

Are there choices of juicers that really extract the nutrients in green leafy and seperate t the fiber. This must be potent cause i will not be adding water. Just lots of green.

or slow boiling is the way to go?
I gave up juicing few years ago when I started Ray Peat recommendations . What have I missed ?

kaybb

I gave up juicing few years ago when I started Ray Peat recommendations . What have I missed ?[/QUOT
@yerrag

i want to get more magnesium minus the fiber. What local greens that has high magnesium aside from sweet potato leaves. And about the spinach, is kulitis our local spinach?

from searching here a horizontal juicer is more effective juicing leafy greens ?

Like this?
1_53366af2224db_552_240_.jpg
I thought Ray Peat was not in favor with juicing greens ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals