Jordan Peterson Post-Recovery Interview

Soren

Forum Supporter
Jordan Peterson's first interview since going into Rehab. Sounds like went through a living hell. He goes into detail and it is fascinating. It is also very illustrative of how totally a joke the western medical system is particularly when it comes to drug addiction.

Hopefully since he is so high profile this will wake people up (including Jordan Peterson) to how awful the pharmaceutical and medical industry is. He can't believe how strongly Benzo's are prescribed and basically says it should be stopped immediately.

He talks about many things but one part I thought was very interesting is how the Benzo's had made him detached emotionally and put up a barrier between himself and the people he cares about.

The thing that seems to have cured him is taking some form of anesthesia so he was completely unconscious and during that time they detoxed his body from the Benzos. After the detox he still had a great deal of neurological damage. He talks about how he forgot basic things like how to lay down in a bed, or type on a computer. I'm not sure what he was given to treat the neurological damage but it was apparently an anesthesiologist in Serbia treated him and has basically made him mentally back to normal although he is still recovering.

I wonder what he was given, possibly something like Lidocaine? The interview is worth watching.

Last edited:
M

metabolizm

I hope both of them are no longer on the keto diets...

I believe they're both still eating only beef.

He does not look well. No surprise, after hearing what he went through.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minimal

I kinda like the Peterson, but for all the wrong reasons. He preaches to be a strong man, yet he comes accross as a brittle fragile wuss. I mean he literally cries when talking.

He's supposed to be top psychologist, yet he ends up on life support because of psycho drugs? How much more wrong can you be?

M

metabolizm

I kinda like the Peterson, but for all the wrong reasons. He preaches to be a strong man, yet he comes accross as a brittle fragile wuss. I mean he literally cries when talking.

He's supposed to be top psychologist, yet he ends up on life support because of psycho drugs? How much more wrong can you be?

This is an incredibly unsympathetic comment, but I agree that it's surprising that a psychologist of his stature could be so careless in his use of benzodiazepines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kvothe

Peterson is the worst kind of hypocrite. He tells guys to be strong and complains about the Western world turning men into weaklings, but at the same time he is actually the little wuz that can't get his life back together without extensive therapy that would be unaffordable for normal people. He can't live according to his own standards, he knows absolutely nothing about the interactions between drugs, foods, and consciousness, and his advice as a psychiatrist is worthless kitchen sink psychology "Clean your room". I hope his suffering has taught him some humility, and he no longer feels the need to spam the internet with his useless lectures.

wavelength123

idk about her because of all the crap women do to camouflage themselves from makeup to Botox to hair extensions, but he looks extremely tired.

Get this family some Ontario raw milk for the love of god.

M

metabolizm

idk about her because of all the crap women do to camouflage themselves from makeup to Botox to hair extensions, but he looks extremely tired.

Get this family some Ontario raw milk for the love of god.

Yeah, I cant imagine a beef-only diet is helping much with his recovery.

Andman

dude paid a high prize in standing up to that SJW craze o_O hope he recovers

mrchibbs

I sympathize with him, I remember seeing videos of when he went through hell. But seriously both Mikhaila and he need to wake the f*** up and stop their beef only diet before it's total collapse city. Can you imagine how much this man's brains needs some orange juice?

lampofred

Reminds me of a high aldosterone person. Appearing tough on the outside but in reality easily broken. "Brittle".

mrchibbs

Reminds me of a high aldosterone person. Appearing tough on the outside but in reality easily broken. "Brittle".

Is that what Ray meant when he called it the "brittlizing" hormone?

Dobbler

World class physiologist and his family , all of them taken SSRI / other similar drug cocktail for the past 20 years, eats no carb carnivore diet , 100% blind trust for medical "professionals" , unlimited resources and funds.. crumble like a house of cards under stress ... im so glad im on bioenergetic lifestyle.

lampofred

Is that what Ray meant when he called it the "brittlizing" hormone?

i think so. in contrast a high progesterone person would be more in tune with his feelings, not try to appear stoic or macho like Peterson, but be more flexible and able to withstand stress. on the flip side i think too much progesterone also means you'll be too content, no ambition, since i think some rigidity is necessary for ambition. and without ambition a lot of great art, innovations, etc. wouldn't be here today.

not criticizing Peterson though for trusting mainstream. it is sheer luck to find RP, and in my case, even with this info that is decades ahead of mainstream, it's still extremely hard to lower aldosterone.