Joovv gift card. A small "Thank You" to the forum

Jayehee

(Mods - please let me know if this is against the rules or if this is placed in the wrong section)

Hello friends,

I have read this forum for many years and have learned an incredible amount of helpful information.

I received a Joovv.com gift card ($100) over a year ago from a podcast giveaway and just now realized I still have it.

Assuming it is still active (it appears so), I'll happily send it to the first individual in need who messages me.

Thank you for all your contributions!

J.R.K

(Mods - please let me know if this is against the rules or if this is placed in the wrong section)

Hello friends,

I have read this forum for many years and have learned an incredible amount of helpful information.

I received a Joovv.com gift card ($100) over a year ago from a podcast giveaway and just now realized I still have it.

Assuming it is still active (it appears so), I'll happily send it to the first individual in need who messages me.

Hello Jayehee! I am not in need of the gift card as I have a large unit. But I wanted to acknowledge your generosity and also extend my thanks to the Forum and all those that do tireless research to help educate us on how to improve our lives and perhaps help those around us. No interest or intention to steal your thunder just wanted to add a +1

mariantos

Hello friends,

Congratulations on your dedication, you seem to have a beautiful character. I'm not interested either, I posted to congratulate you.

OP
J

Jayehee

I appreciate both your kind words. I hope to better contribute here in the future. The combination of science, experimentation, and experience here is simply astounding!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals