Hi guys, I am relatively new to this forum. It's been about 2 months since I have adopted a BioEnergetic approach to my diet and lifestyle and I can honestly say it's the best thing I've done for my health in a long time. I am so happy I found this community and hope to collaborate with many of you. Anyway, I started a blog last year during the COVID lockdowns and got away from posting for a while. In the past month or so, I'm feeling inspired to share my ideas with the world and I have a lot to say about what I've been learning about healing my metabolism. Please please please do me a huge favor and visit my blog. Feel free to subscribe! I promise I have a lot to offer.

I am a Physician Assistant that does not agree with the conventional medical model's approach to chronic diseases. I have always been a health nut and have tried many things in my health journey that I want to share with people. My experiences have made it so that I have learned a lot of things in the health realm. Lately, it has been in the Ray Peat sphere, so I figure some of you may be interested in what I have to say. I will link the blog post that I just shared today, but feel free to explore the rest of my website.

I had to stop fasting…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals