Joe Rogan Takes T3/T4

Beastmode

It's interesting that with all the crap that he takes (i.e- loads of fish oil, HGH) he takes Armour Thyroid.

He doesn't say how much, but I imagine it's helping mitigating a lot of the damage caused by diet and supplements, etc.

Yi at LDT

I wonder what influence Jiu Jitsu has had on his thyroid health. Neck chockes are a mainstay of Jiu Jitsu, I'm almost sure they damage the thyroid.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

I wonder what influence Jiu Jitsu has had on his thyroid health. Neck chockes are a mainstay of Jiu Jitsu, I'm almost sure they damage the thyroid.

Good point! He's also an avid runner now. I believe he runs in the mornings which I imagine he's doing on little to no food.

He's so inspiring for people who listen as he's part of the catalyst for eating a KETO based diet.

Inaut

On a side note..... i’ve always wondered how Rogan rose to the top of the podcast/comedy world...... Shady connections imo and I will not elaborate so please do not ask...Don’t take my comment as offensive or rude

Eom

Attakai

On a side note..... i’ve always wondered how Rogan rose to the top of the podcast/comedy world...... Shady connections imo and I will not elaborate so please do not ask...Don’t take my comment as offensive or rude

Eom
His podcast started out small and was kind of a game changer at the time. A lot of guys didn't really have anyone to talk ***t with like they did on the podcast and it quickly spread online between "bros". He was already semi famous from fear factor and UFC commentator. The podcast is what made him super famous.

Waynish

Joe Rogan Experience? More like the Overton Window Experience!
So far I've not seen good responses to thyroid supplementation. The majority of people I know in real life who have taken it had various problems with it. Furthermore, people who are relatively healthy should be able to increase thyroid using the raw materials of food.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals