Joe Rogan says 'healthy' young people don't need to worry about getting COVID-19 vaccine

Mito

Spotify podcast host Joe Rogan said last week that “healthy” young people don’t need to worry about getting the COVID-19 vaccine, countering health experts’ recommendations.

On his show “The Joe Rogan Experience,” the podcast host urged people to get vaccinated “if you’re vulnerable” saying he thinks “for the most part it’s safe.” But Rogan said if a 21-year-old asks him if they should get the vaccine, “I’ll go, ‘No.’”

“Are you healthy?” he said in his April 23 podcast. “Are you a healthy person? Like, look, don't do anything stupid, but you should take care of yourself. You should – if you're a healthy person, and you're exercising all the time, and you're young, and you’re eating well, like, I don't think you need to worry about this.”

Rogan’s advice directly contradicts health experts, who have called on all people above age 16 to get the vaccine to curb the spread of the virus across the U.S., especially among vulnerable populations.

So far, almost 140 million American adults have gotten at least one shot, amounting to 54 percent of the population. More than 96 million, or 37 percent of adults, are fully vaccinated, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data.

Razvan

Shhh... Don't tell this to anyone,in theory on papers I did the vaccine,but i actually didn't do it, i paid the nurses that were giving me the vaccine and convinced them that i don't need it and they wrote that I'm vaccinated without getting it,so i escaped it,but let's keep this secret here ahah :)).

Razvan

Shhh... Don't tell this to anyone,in theory on papers I did the vaccine,but i actually didn't do it, i paid the nurses that were giving me the vaccine and convinced them that i don't need it and they wrote that I'm vaccinated without getting it,so i escaped it,but let's keep this secret here ahah :)).
Cheers to where I live for being so corrupted.

B

Blaze

Spotify podcast host Joe Rogan said last week that “healthy” young people don’t need to worry about getting the COVID-19 vaccine, countering health experts’ recommendations.
Another person who dares to challenge the notion of covid vaccine dogma. He obviously must now be censored and silenced like other free thinking individuals.

OP
Mito

Mito

He obviously must now be censored and silenced like other free thinking individuals.

No shortage of free thinking police on the case….​

Fauci: Joe Rogan's comments about young healthy people not needing a vaccine 'incorrect'​

Joe Rogan wades into the anti-vaccination narrative on his Spotify podcast​

White House knocks Joe Rogan: 'Did Joe Rogan become a medical doctor while we weren't looking?'​

Joe Rogan Anti-Vax Comments About Young People Create New Headache for Spotify​

Ben.

How did you get into the situation of getting vaccinated and bribing your way out of it?
Did you go up to a place where they vaccinate, said that you want to do it and when the nurse came you bribed her not to vaccinate but sign the paperwork that you did get it?

Gotta admit im a little jealous, you have/will have the priviliges of a vaccinated person without facing its health consequences.

B

Blaze

No shortage of free thinking police on the case….​

Fauci: Joe Rogan's comments about young healthy people not needing a vaccine 'incorrect'​

Joe Rogan wades into the anti-vaccination narrative on his Spotify podcast​

White House knocks Joe Rogan: 'Did Joe Rogan become a medical doctor while we weren't looking?'​

Joe Rogan Anti-Vax Comments About Young People Create New Headache for Spotify​

Ah , yes.......... the propaganda machine going into gear to disqualify and discredit any contrary opinion as sheer lunacy. Or maybe they can misconstrue this as harming minorities since they reportedly are having more drastic covid issues.

If you don't agree with the status quo, you are (pick one to discredit yourself):

Tin foil hat wearing lunatic

Racist (now used interchangeably with the word white) You may have pride in yourself & your opinions and heroes unless you are white. If you are white and have an opinion , don't bother.

Right wing / conservative

Male

PxD

At one time he had close to 20 million listeners not sure if he still does.

I think he might have a bigger listenership than do the evening prime-time shows for Fox, CNN, and MSNBC combined. At a minimum, more people listen to his show than watch any one of those three MSMs.

B

Blaze

I think he might have a bigger listenership than do the evening prime-time shows for Fox, CNN, and MSNBC combined. At a minimum, more people listen to his show than watch any one of those three MSMs.
Yes, and Fox quietly minimizes they lost a ton of viewers by not backing Trump in the last election cycle. The conservative base that watches Fox no longer trusts they share the same views. Screw Fox (with the exception of Tucker and Hannity and a few others that remained true) I for one no longer watch it.

OP
Mito

Mito

Drareg

It’s over for Joe or is this part of the psyop to keep the division and confusion in full swing? either way Rogan is faux anti establishment.

Sefton10

A42D1B21-EEAF-4B41-88FE-B963D84033A8.jpeg

?

J.R.K

How did you get into the situation of getting vaccinated and bribing your way out of it?
Did you go up to a place where they vaccinate, said that you want to do it and when the nurse came you bribed her not to vaccinate but sign the paperwork that you did get it?

Gotta admit im a little jealous, you have/will have the priviliges of a vaccinated person without facing its health consequences.
+1 providing that there is not a verification via light scan that shows the presence of the vaccine/ medical device / treatment. I don’t know what the consequences for impersonating a vaccinated person would be.

Philomath

If you’re a regular on this forum, and you’ve read Dr. Peats work, then you should be lauding and cheering Joe Rogan for what he said.

Mephisto

It’s over for Joe or is this part of the psyop to keep the division and confusion in full swing? either way Rogan is faux anti establishment.
he's still recommending it to the majority as "mostly safe", so his older listeners might feel reassured by him and go get it.