Individuals with developmental

Disabilities as well as setting up

Hotel and transportation

arrangements for pilots and flight

Attendants while working at Delta

Any feedback would appreciated

Thanks

Attakai

We're all going to die one day or another. EMF is near inevitable in modern times.
I personally would rather live a full life doing whatever I want rather than stress and constantly be concerned of EMF.

Cirion

Clearly, you don't have electro hypersensitivity then and don't understand the struggle.

EHS is very real and very debilitating to those who have it. I'm moderately sensitive and it's bad for me, but I can still function in society, for the most part with some tweaks like no wi-fi in my house, so I can only imagine having EHS (with EHS you can't even function normally in modern society).

Orius

It's going to get increasingly difficult to avoid, and now they are rolling out 5G which is even higher intensity / density. The government has not set any long-term guidelines on exposure, so it's up to individuals to figure out their sensitivity level. I just had a friend move away from the city because she realized that EMF was causing her chronic migraines after she measured the levels in her apartment building. Once she got to a less densely populated area, her migraines stopped. The problem is that even her backwater community is soon getting 5G. There's no escape.

I think the best thing you can do is buy clothing that is lined with silver to shield your body from EMF, if you're sensitive to it. The problem is that the silver comes off easy if the clothing gets wet, so you basically can't ever wash it.

Cirion

In the places where 5G has rolled out there are already reports of negative health effects. Many of the people rolling out smart meters and 5G have been sued, there are active lawsuits out. I think there is going to be pushback. The problem is, the industries pushing 5G are going to be almost impossible to stop despite lawsuits.

The fact is, EHS is a real problem and already people with EHS can't really function in society. If 5G is fully rolled out, people in EHS will have to basically flee the country. I don't think the telecommunications industry is gonna be able to sweep the EMF problem under the rug forever.

Orius

In the places where 5G has rolled out there are already reports of negative health effects. Many of the people rolling out smart meters and 5G have been sued, there are active lawsuits out. I think there is going to be pushback. The problem is, the industries pushing 5G are going to be almost impossible to stop despite lawsuits.

The fact is, EHS is a real problem and already people with EHS can't really function in society. If 5G is fully rolled out, people in EHS will have to basically flee the country. I don't think the telecommunications industry is gonna be able to sweep the EMF problem under the rug forever.

Do you think it's just the usual careless greed and innovation or is there an agenda at work?

I'm already reading stories of people losing their minds and livelihoods because of living near 5G towers and smart meters. These are people who don't normally care about such things.

I would suggest www.workaway.info There is no paid job but volunteering. Lots of hosts accept volunteers all around the world. Will help you to move without expenses, you will get an opportunity to get a new location known. And decide to stay or leave. Keyword "off the grid" gives 143 results all around US. Some examples:
Forest Sanctuary/ Family Homestead Farm/ Big Island Hawaii

Join us for care & training of 12 beautiful sled dogs in peaceful off-the-grid setting in Alaska

Help us on our horse farm in Aguilar <-- this one says: 65 ha Icelandic horse farm log cabin Off the grid, no TV own well large vegetable garden quiet nature loving couple , middle aged, We are meat eaters. Vegetarians would not really like it here. Food is great, refined, no junk.

Good luck finding something that fits.

Cirion

Do you think it's just the usual careless greed and innovation or is there an agenda at work?

I'm already reading stories of people losing their minds and livelihoods because of living near 5G towers and smart meters. These are people who don't normally care about such things.

I tend to be kind of a conspiracy theorist. That said, I think for the most part, I think it's just basic greed, but it's possible that some people with a truly evil agenda are funding some of these companies to an extent (who knows).

Telecommunications industry just wants money, but it turns out in the process of making money, just like Big Pharma et al. results in harming peoples' health. I think the FCC is complicit because the last time they bothered to study the effects of EMF was in the 90s when EMF's weren't like they are today. Back in the 90's the average joe didn't even own a cell phone at all, there weren't cell towers every square mile, Bluetooth didn't exist (as far as I know?) etc...

Orius

I tend to be kind of a conspiracy theorist. That said, I think for the most part, I think it's just basic greed, but it's possible that some people with a truly evil agenda are funding some of these companies to an extent (who knows).

Telecommunications industry just wants money, but it turns out in the process of making money, just like Big Pharma et al. results in harming peoples' health. I think the FCC is complicit because the last time they bothered to study the effects of EMF was in the 90s when EMF's weren't like they are today. Back in the 90's the average joe didn't even own a cell phone at all, there weren't cell towers every square mile, Bluetooth didn't exist (as far as I know?) etc...

The lack of updated investigation alone is suspicious. We have all these technologies rolling out with no real oversight or safety reporting. The blind eye being turned is crazy!

akgrrrl

I suggest going to Angelfire NM and work in the ski resort. Very low emf.Have a pal nearby raising bananas and strawberries and pineapple in passive solar greenhouse 8500 ft. Your skillset will be welcomed. Its clean air low crime and health oriented. Neato small town.

Waremu

Amish farmer? (Will have to forgo grid internet however)

Orius

Appreciate the advice guys and gals

What do you guys think of methleyene blue for emf sensitivity?

https://www.amazon.com/Kordon-Methylene-Blue-General-Prevention-Treatment/dp/B00025646W

Got this in the mail and wondering if
It is safe to take orally in drops?

Im in the atlanta airport area and looking for ways to support recovery

Assuming you are not being exposed to ridiculous levels of EMF, then sensitivity can be countered by eliminating toxic heavy metals from the body, combined with shoring up healthy mineral balance. I remember reading a more esoteric study done in Russia on bioelectric fields. Humans with healthy metabolism emit a stronger bioelectric field which can shield the body from some EMF disturbance... kind of like how the Earth's magnetic field shields it from solar flares.

But that method probably only works so far. I used to live in a building that had an EM field in the 15 mG range (less than 2 is considered tolerable, some say even less). I chased my tail for years trying to tweak health protocols to no avail. Once I found out it was the EM field I simply had to move.

The EMF from wireless routers and smart meters behaves a bit differently. It mostly causes nervous system and psychological disturbances. We are already seeing reports that 5G is making people go crazy because their nervous systems can never truly rest.

I wouldn't take methylene blue for EMF sickness. That's kind of radical. I'd look at other physiological aspects of the body first... especially minerals.

Cirion

Yeah chasing a healthy metabolism is better overall than chasing some kind of magical EMF resistance cure, there may exist some protocol, but I think it's easier to just improve metabolism overall using alot of the techniques talked about here as well as remove as much of the emf as you can. I can definitely attest to the fact that simply having a better metabolism shields you. You can test this easily, try taking some caffeine and then exposing yourself to some emf. At least for me, I don't even notice the emf for a while in this state.

That said, as @Orius suggested, even if you're healthy (let alone unhealthy) there's only so much you can mitigate. 15 mG is insane to subject yourself to all day, I don't think any one could survive that long term.

I can't say how much you should mitigate to and have a chance to heal, but looking at the building biologists limits are a good start. At the very least, keeping your sleeping EMFs to below 0.5 mG magnetic field, 1V/m electric field, 0.001 mW/m^2 RF, and 50 GS units (dirty electricity) will go a long way.

Orius

Yeah chasing a healthy metabolism is better overall than chasing some kind of magical EMF resistance cure, there may exist some protocol, but I think it's easier to just improve metabolism overall using alot of the techniques talked about here as well as remove as much of the emf as you can. I can definitely attest to the fact that simply having a better metabolism shields you. You can test this easily, try taking some caffeine and then exposing yourself to some emf. At least for me, I don't even notice the emf for a while in this state.

That said, as @Orius suggested, even if you're healthy (let alone unhealthy) there's only so much you can mitigate. 15 mG is insane to subject yourself to all day, I don't think any one could survive that long term.

I can't say how much you should mitigate to and have a chance to heal, but looking at the building biologists limits are a good start. At the very least, keeping your sleeping EMFs to below 0.5 mG magnetic field, 1V/m electric field, 0.001 mW/m^2 RF, and 50 GS units (dirty electricity) will go a long way.

My bedroom is now 1.6-1.8mG. It's crazy. Everywhere I move in this city has elevated fields. Still better than 15mG though!

Being in an apartment building means you will automatically be exposed to elevated RF. Everyone has their own WiFi now. I tried to get together with some other tenants in my building to all pitch in to one single WiFi plan with one router, but I found out that it's illegal to share WiFi. Crazy how the telecoms have so much control over everything.

Also in my building, there is a smart meter room. There are 25 smart meters all on one wall. Luckily it's not on this side of the building. I pity the tenants who live near that room.

Cirion

That sucks yeah if someone were to tell me where to live if they want to minimize EMF the first thing I would say if at all possible, get a house. I know a lot of people can't afford it, but actually you only really need to put around 5% down on a house (that's what I did) not 20%. 20% is preferred to avoid PMI payments, but 5% is fine too. Also just get a house well within your means, nothing fancy or too expensive.

Apartments, as you've found out, are just a disaster when it comes to EMF. At least if you own your house, you can control all the EMF's inside. The real perfect scenario is to have separated house buildings which have at least 50ft distance between each other. I have conjoined condo, so its not perfect, but still far superior to an apartment.

The OP has $1500 so that's unfortunately probably not an option though. So, it is admittedly a tough situation. The living with the amish option is a bit extreme, but certainly viable option in a pinch. Or perhaps like one of Haiduts' friends who decided to live in the mountains with some folks.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Yes i have tried magnesium,zinc,selenium for a weeks.I think with 4g lte or 5g it seems deeper than just minerals.

Some of our bodies struggle with 2-5mghz 4glte despite having minerals
In the system

Hard to imagine optimizing metabolism will negate the effects
Of 5g

Intuitively it seems me that the individidual trying to optimize his
Metabolism for something created is very unnatural doesn’t seem right

But what can you do

Appreciate it guys and gals

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom