Job offer - need someone to help formulate Peat-friendly supplements

Sefton10

I'm aware that people repackage Peat's work to make money
Ray is largely repackaging other researcher's that came before him in his newsletters!

pauljacob

banned ban GIF
Thank you @charlie :clapping: A fly swatter would've been enough for a pest like that.

Dr. B

you think Haidut doesn't make a ton of profit on his products? Even Ray is probably pulling 6 figures off his newsletter. People make money in the health space, thats just the way life goes
that's a lot, how many subscribers do you think Ray has to the newsletter? Isn't it $28 for two years? I was thinking maybe 1 to 2000 are signed up for it at most

jnklheimer

What could you sell? all of the stuff is already available and haidut is developing interesting research backed products too. Stuff like vitamins and minerals are affordable and widely available. I don't think herbs would sell well among the crowd here.

Dr. B

What could you sell? all of the stuff is already available and haidut is developing interesting research backed products too. Stuff like vitamins and minerals are affordable and widely available. I don't think herbs would sell well among the crowd here.
there are a lot of options still left imo
a good vitamin C similar to what Peat had before the corn sourced stuff came about
a good vitamin E (although Haidut already released this)
definitely there could be a good multivitamin made. there's a few specific things a good multivitamin would have, like being free of any citric acid based vitamins/minerals. a proper ratio/dosages of the b vitamins.
pomegranate extract, celery extract

jnklheimer

there are a lot of options still left imo
a good vitamin C similar to what Peat had before the corn sourced stuff came about
a good vitamin E (although Haidut already released this)
definitely there could be a good multivitamin made. there's a few specific things a good multivitamin would have, like being free of any citric acid based vitamins/minerals. a proper ratio/dosages of the b vitamins.
pomegranate extract, celery extract
Quali C makes one in Scotland.

Dr. B

Quali C makes one in Scotland.
that stuff i think is still corn sourced it just may be cleaner than the typical sources and its non gmo
the one Ray had was sold in 50mg capsules and had a different name than ascorbic acid
i think it was likely sourced from citrus fruits or other fruits..
the comparable ones ive seen currently are something like smartervitamins Tru C vitamin c, possibly nutrigolds vitamin C gold
comes in capsules of 90mg, and is sourced directly from a freeze dried berry mixture like amla and acerola cherry
its far more expensive, its like $20 or $30 for a 90 capsule bottle of 90mg each

lampofred

Just wanted to say that I did a job for @HealthGuy23 and it was a hassle-free experience and I was paid generously and on-time. From my experience with OP it didn't at all seem like he was trying to rip off of Peat's work or cheaply repackage and resell Georgi's products to make a quick dollar; he has an understanding of metabolism that goes beyond the surface and has a specific subset of the population he is genuinely interested in helping and is actually trying to do new and useful things. I recommend working with him.

Lollipop2

Just wanted to say that I did a job for @HealthGuy23 and it was a hassle-free experience and I was paid generously and on-time. From my experience with OP it didn't at all seem like he was trying to rip off of Peat's work or cheaply repackage and resell Georgi's products to make a quick dollar; he has an understanding of metabolism that goes beyond the surface and has a specific subset of the population he is genuinely interested in helping and is actually trying to do new and useful things. I recommend working with him.
Nice.

johnwester130

?

my thoughts exactly - man is trying to take out Georgi the good old corporate/marketing way

Just from my own random online shopping habits,

I have found 1 company that stole the idea of solban

and another than stole the idea of gonadin

Dr. B

Just from my own random online shopping habits,

I have found 1 company that stole the idea of solban

and another than stole the idea of gonadin
which version of gonadin was it? squalene is hard to find as a supplement. solban can be easily replicated. certain things like squalene, and panquinone and some of the ingredients are hard to come by. tocovit too is hard to find something similar.

johnwester130

which version of gonadin was it? squalene is hard to find as a supplement. solban can be easily replicated. certain things like squalene, and panquinone and some of the ingredients are hard to come by. tocovit too is hard to find something similar.