Job offer - need someone to help formulate Peat-friendly supplements

HealthGuy23

You'll be joining my team as a freelance formulator.

We run a very successful business in health and supplements and we need some new supplements developed. We have them custom-manufactured for us.

Thinking of a tea mixture of various herbs, and a powder to be used in juice or water as a smoothie. For raising metabolism, supporting good blood sugar, etc.

Also cosmetic items to promote hair growth and skin health.

We'll pay you and we will own the rights to whatever you develop for us. This should be an exciting and interesting job.

Reply in PM please. Thank you!

osar

Charlie knows me very well.

We run a very successful business in health and supplements and we need some new supplements developed. We have them custom-manufactured for us.

Thinking of a tea mixture of various herbs, and a powder to be used in juice or water as a smoothie. For raising metabolism, supporting good blood sugar, etc.

We'll pay you and we will own the rights to whatever you develop for us. This should be an exciting and interesting job.

KMUD: Hair Loss, Inflammation and Osteoporosis (2012)
Nitric Oxide, KMUD 2014
Search results

IP that shiz up, hopefully you can IP everything and make a shiz ton of money piggy oink oink

osar

I wonder why Dr. Peat wouldn't help piggy? Doesn't he know capitalist pigs need money
1633203964128.png

osar

gaze

just try to get a patent on idealab's solban; SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix
you could use a more expensive form of the chemicals- Analogues of caffeine and theophylline: effect of structural alterations on affinity at adenosine receptors - PubMed

maybe find some rare muchrooms from the andes to mix with some green tea and see if joe rogan will run an ad before his show
:cool:

I'm doing all the thinking for u piggy
you think Haidut doesn't make a ton of profit on his products? Even Ray is probably pulling 6 figures off his newsletter. People make money in the health space, thats just the way life goes

osar

you think Haidut doesn't make a ton of profit on his products? Even Ray is probably pulling 6 figures off his newsletter. People make money in the health space, thats just the way life goes
If you don't understand the difference between what this guy is doing and ray's newsletter i don't know what to tell you

gaze

If you don't understand the difference between what this guy is doing and ray's newsletter i don't know what to tell you
you compared him to haidut. they both make health products to sell. whats the difference? I brought ray into it to make the point that people profit very well in the health space. Whether its selling information, doing consultations, selling products, "coaching", selling books.

osar

you compared him to haidut. they both make health products to sell. whats the difference? I brought ray into it to make the point that people profit very well in the health space. Whether its selling information, doing consultations, selling products, "coaching", selling books.
Maybe @haidut can comment but I'm pretty sure he started idealabs to provide people with widely available compounds Peat had discussed, not to make money

I'm aware that people repackage Peat's work to make money

charlie_

I love it when the communist American hating peat cultist attack. It only makes us stronger. I am sure healthyguy appreciates the bumps. lol

And yes I know healthyguy and can vouch for him. He's good people.

'Merica!!! Capitalism for the win. Commies gonna commie.

osar

I love it when the communist American hating peat cultist attack. It only makes us stronger. I am sure healthyguy appreciates the bumps. lol

And yes I know healthyguy and can vouch for him. He's good people.

'Merica!!! Capitalism for the win. Commies gonna commie.
I showed how to make his products, he didn't even have to pay me

osar

Topical DHT therapy promotes hair growth
Testosterone therapy (TRT) reverses hair loss (in women)
Topical T3 Dramatically Stimulates Hair Growth
Taurine More Effective Than Finasteride For Hair Loss
Estrogen, Not Androgens, May Be The Cause Of Baldness
Hypothyroidism (Cortisol, Prolactin And Adrenal Hyperactivity) Causes Balding
Caffeine Can Cure Baldness In Both Men And Women

osar

I asked Ray what he personally would have done had he developed rapid, early-onset male pattern baldness. I also asked if he thought it possible to restore hair back the juvenile state (dense NW1).

Ray:

My first step would be to thoroughly investigate TSH, temperature, vitamin D, and calcium. No, everything is always changing, reflecting your whole situation. Developing baldness is a warning sign of basic metabolic problems, tending toward general circulatory disease.
Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

My question to Dr. Ray Peat:
"I am interested in using topical aspirin solution, dissolved in water, on my hair to make it healthier. Do you think it’s good for hair health/growth? And does topical aspirin cause water retention if applied on the body?"

Ray Peat's answer:
"It doesn’t cause water retention, and since prostaglandins are involved in atrophy of hair follicles, inhibiting prostaglandins locally could help."
-Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

Me: I've often wondered if hypothyroidism is the main underlying cause of male pattern baldness, and women tend to be more hypothyroid than men, why is hair loss more prevalent in males? Do you have any thoughts? Thanks!
RP: Progesterone is highly protective for the skin and follicles, preventing the formation of harmful prostaglandins, for example.
Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals