Jet Lag

kayumochi

I began flying the North America - Japan route in 1991 so am quite familiar with how my body responds to jet lag. Previously, the only thing I ever tried was melatonin and that was no help. This time however when I spent three weeks in Japan I took glycine, lysine, taurine, niacinamide, aspirin along with Benadryl and Unisom. I slept like a baby every night for three weeks. The first few night I did have to wake up to go to the toilet often but that decreased to zero as the days went by. I'd get really sleepy in the evening, get in my futon, and be in a deep, deep sleep within seconds and wake up at a reasonable hour the next morning to start the day. And sure, I felt a little sleepy during the day and sometimes would take a brief nap, but it was a comfortable feeling, nothing like I had experienced in the past. And now that I have been back in North America I have continued the routine and again, experienced no problems. Something else, I ate whatever was put in front of me in Japan and them some and it was PUFA Paradise - everything is Japan is cooked with some sort of vegetable oil they call "salad oil."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals