Jesuits Vs Jews

GelatinGoblin

LOL. I think I was drunk, since I don't remember writing any of that. Thank you for this quote, such a time capsule to last spring.

Always good to be reminded of time :):
Your drunk writing is very coherent and intelligible. Really reminds me of the nut-jobs I see online...

LucyL

Some quotes from Fratelli Tutti, the latest encyclical written by the first Jesuit Pope.
"The twenty-first century “is witnessing a weakening of the power of nation states, chiefly because the economic and financial sectors, being transnational, tend to prevail over the political. Given this situation, it is essential to devise stronger and more efficiently organized international institutions, with functionaries who are appointed fairly by agreement among national governments, and empowered to impose sanctions”.[149] When we talk about the possibility of some form of world authority regulated by law,[150] we need not necessarily think of a personal authority. Still, such an authority ought at least to promote more effective world organizations, equipped with the power to provide for the global common good, the elimination of hunger and poverty and the sure defence of fundamental human rights.

173. In this regard, I would also note the need for a reform of “the United Nations Organization, and likewise of economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth”.[151] Needless to say, this calls for clear legal limits to avoid power being co-opted only by a few countries and to prevent cultural impositions or a restriction of the basic freedoms of weaker nations on the basis of ideological differences. For “the international community is a juridical community founded on the sovereignty of each member state, without bonds of subordination that deny or limit its independence”.[152] At the same time, “the work of the United Nations, according to the principles set forth in the Preamble and the first Articles of its founding Charter, can be seen as the development and promotion of the rule of law, based on the realization that justice is an essential condition for achieving the ideal of universal fraternity… There is a need to ensure the uncontested rule of law and tireless recourse to negotiation, mediation and arbitration, as proposed by the Charter of the United Nations, which constitutes truly a fundamental juridical norm”.[153] There is need to prevent this Organization from being delegitimized, since its problems and shortcomings are capable of being jointly addressed and resolved."

Rand56

The area was called The Catholic Colony before it was named Washington, D.C. Do you think it has changed? lol.

Last edited:

Rand56

The number 56....the number of the year...

Society of Jesus = 56
Washington, D.C. = 56
Paris, France = 56
Coronavirus = 56
Anthony Fauci = 56
Toilet Paper = 56
Mind Control = 56
Climate Change = 56
Unemployment = 56
Regeneron = 56

Andrew Cuomo, the "56"th Governor of New York, who has had a lot of press this year. Jesuit educated at Fordham Univ., just like Trump enrolled there in 1964, "56" years ago.

Andrew Cuomo deploying the National Guard.
National Guard = 56

Gavin Newsom = 56. He previously said "56"% of Californians will get coronavirus in 8 weeks, which is "56" days.

Number games, number rituals, all brought to us all by The Cabal.

Number 201...another revealing number, but all the "coincidence theorists" in the crowd, suffering from cognitive dissonance, won't even want to waste their time finding out what this number references.

LucyL

The area was called The Catholic Colony before it was named Washington, D.C. Do you think it has changed? lol.

I gotta admit. Reading Fratelli Tutti was eye opening. A lot of Catholics complain about Francis, but they are in denial about how and why they even have Francis.

Rand56

I gotta admit. Reading Fratelli Tutti was eye opening. A lot of Catholics complain about Francis, but they are in denial about how and why they even have Francis.

Glad you mentioned Fratelli Tutti...this was one I missed..

Fratelli Tutti = 56

Rand56

You'll get more truth in this video, than what you'd get watching a lifetime of Propaganda News.

Puppet Biden, or Puppet Trump?

Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

666 was the amount that jews of the OT times made people pay them when they had been conquered.

It doesn’t have anything to do with protons neutrons and electrons. Everything the Creator made is good, albeit though now everything exists in a fallen state

I heard about this. The origin of 666 is nothing supernatural, some chapter in the New Testament I think mentions it as the Mark Of The Beast... The origins are just superstitious. I don't think it has much power

Pistachio

From Protocol 5 of the Protocols of the Learned Elder of Zion.

Jesuits a decoy.

Attachments

• masses.png
    masses.png
    66 KB · Views: 21

Pistachio

Isn t protocol of elders of Zion fake?

Depends on whom you ask. They have never been proven a fraud or forgery.

According to America's great industrialist Henry Ford, the Protocols:
“They fit in with what is going on.”

Ridiculously, Jesuit theorists like Eric777 claim that the Jesuits fabricated the Protocols to malign the Jews, but there isn't a shred of evidence for this.

Pistachio

I find it baffling some people on this forum believe in this religion nonsense. It's pretty much ignoring the "Perceive, Think, Act" slogan.

Did it ever occur to you that religion, specifically Christianity, helps some people and that's why they continue to believe in it despite mainstream, status quo trends to atheism/agnosticism?

Pistachio

I never said you weren’t sincere in your delusions, just that you were deluded. As I explained before, having Jews denounce Jews is a common tactic of the Jesuit Order. They are master infiltrators and have been doing so for hundreds of years, to the point now where they are in full control of all major religions.

“The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed. If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the ‘cause of the world’s problems’, especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives. The Jewish people are the perfect scapegoat. .. The Rothschilds are certainly not the only Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front. – William Sutton - The New Age Movement

“There was no disguise they (the Jesuits) could not assume, and therefore, there was no place into which they could not penetrate. They could enter unheard the closet of the Monarch, or the Cabinet of the Statesman. They could sit unseen in convocation or General Assembly, and mingle unsuspected in the deliberations and debates. There was no tongue they could not speak, and no creed they could not profess, and thus there was no people among whom they might not sojourn, and no church whose membership they might not enter and whose functions they might not discharge. The could execrate [i.e., sharply denounce] the Pope with the Lutheran, and swear the Solemn League with the Covenanter.” - – J.A. Wylie (Rev.; Author of the book The History of Protestantism)

So rather than keep harping on the fact that Utz is Jewish let’s look at what he is promoting. Basically that a secret cabal of unnamed “International Zionists” are behind every major crime in history including 9/11, the Holocaust was a hoax, and that Jews ritually sacrificed Christians for their blood. That is exactly what ever other group out to scapegoat the Jews and protect the real power structure has to say.

What is a dead giveaway that he is a disinfo agent is that there is not one mention of the Jesuit Order in his entire website. What’s more likely that 15 million Jews who can’t agree on anything have no organizational hierarchy run the world, or that a highly organized group in control of 1.2 billion followers all reporting to one man who is regarded as God’s representative on Earth. The Vatican had openly run the Western world for over a thousand years. The only difference now is that they do it in secret.

Here is the testimony of a former Jesuit priest who left the order. He explains how it was his job to infiltrate other religions and to destroy them from within.

"Alberto Rivera" is fake. Even Protestant groups reject him as credible.

Alberto Rivera, the alleged former Catholic priest, bishop, and anti-Catholic hero of Jack Chick comic strips, was exposed as a total fraud by non-Catholic (evangelical Protestant) Gary Metz, in two articles appearing in evangelical magazines:

1) “The Alberto Story,” Cornerstone, vol. 9, no. 53, 1981, pp. 29-31.
2) Christianity Today, March 13, 1981.

LucyL

The number 56....the number of the year...

Society of Jesus = 56
Washington, D.C. = 56
Paris, France = 56
Coronavirus = 56
Anthony Fauci = 56
Toilet Paper = 56
Mind Control = 56
Climate Change = 56
Unemployment = 56
Regeneron = 56

Andrew Cuomo, the "56"th Governor of New York, who has had a lot of press this year. Jesuit educated at Fordham Univ., just like Trump enrolled there in 1964, "56" years ago.

Andrew Cuomo deploying the National Guard.
National Guard = 56

Gavin Newsom = 56. He previously said "56"% of Californians will get coronavirus in 8 weeks, which is "56" days.

Number games, number rituals, all brought to us all by The Cabal.

Number 201...another revealing number, but all the "coincidence theorists" in the crowd, suffering from cognitive dissonance, won't even want to waste their time finding out what this number references.
Hey @Rand56 - what's the number of the year for 2021? Wouldn't happen to be 82 would it?
1616780985263.png