Jesuits Vs Jews

GelatinGoblin

JamesGatz

I don't understand

All roads lead to Rome right?

We can all see the Vatican has been infiltrated a while ago and will play an important role for the New One World Religion

So John D Rockefeller, JP Morgan and Nathan Rothschild were all Knights Templars

81864FE5-1F1D-412C-8AC0-C59ED647F13B.jpeg

They're definitely still around and I believe all these 'Knights' secret societies are all interconnected with the Knights Templars

At this point - the tip of the Spear is the British Crown, Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the rest of Council of 13

And the British Crown seems to also have connections with the Knights Templars

However, its not clear to me who the Knights Templars are - they seem to have both Jewish and Jesuit ties with Rome specifically

So is that it? Who's really pulling the Strings? The Knights Templars? The Elders of Zion? The British Crown? All unified in their goal to abolish Religions into the New One World Religion?

michael94

I don't understand

All roads lead to Rome right?

We can all see the Vatican has been infiltrated a while ago and will play an important role for the New One World Religion

So John D Rockefeller, JP Morgan and Nathan Rothschild were all Knights Templars

View attachment 41987

They're definitely still around and I believe all these 'Knights' secret societies are all interconnected with the Knights Templars

At this point - the tip of the Spear is the British Crown, Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the rest of Council of 13

And the British Crown seems to also have connections with the Knights Templars

However, its not clear to me who the Knights Templars are - they seem to have both Jewish and Jesuit ties with Rome specifically

So is that it? Who's really pulling the Strings? The Knights Templars? The Elders of Zion? The British Crown? All unified in their goal to abolish Religions into the New One World Religion?

Just a distraction, in my opinion, with plenty of truthful connections.

It's the Jews

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals