Jerry Ward, Fitness Influencer and Pro-Bodybuilder with years of Steroid Abuse dies at 46

Complains of rib pain...this guy seemed pretty on top of his health too...

Any scientists / doctors in the comment section, please let me know what you think his cause of death was...is it related to prior steroid abuse etc.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Just goes to show we don't know when our time will be up and all of us are heading there. This is why my focus has been more so on the Kingdom of Heaven and less so on the world.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
OP
BestSinceDAYONE
Good luck with that. It's people with that focus that tacitly promote and accept tyranny and slavery.
I disagree entirely!

The fact that the evil fcks in charge hate everything related to Christian values and morals should tell you something!

John mcclain

He was very much against the vaccine and in his last couple years he was very going against the grain much like most of us here...the fact is tho he abused steroids and recreational drugs for very long periods of time and was on trt I believe in the end which I reckon because of upstream hormone down regulation is probably ultimately his demise...so sad really

InChristAlone

Motorneuron

It would not surprise me that the next step for these "athletes" is organ transplantation ... kidney, heart and liver for example ... increasing the displacement of your body has multi-organ consequences .... and if you want success in this world is the price you have to pay.

There is no longer health and longevity but attrition.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
He was very much against the vaccine and in his last couple years he was very going against the grain much like most of us here...the fact is tho he abused steroids and recreational drugs for very long periods of time and was on trt I believe in the end which I reckon because of upstream hormone down regulation is probably ultimately his demise...so sad really
Agree with everything except...what does TRT have to do with it though??

Everything I've looked at looks like it appears to be cardio-protective

Jerkboy

RIP. Used to watch this guy like 10 years ago. He was heavy into steroids. I also think he is an ex-heroin addict.
God bless him though. He was a good dude.

John mcclain

Agree with everything except...what does TRT have to do with it though??

Everything I've looked at looks like it appears to be cardio-protective
My thinking is what I said the hormones upstream are protective...testosterone obviously is too but balance is key...haven't used trt and above for long periods I believe it to be true but hey it's just my opinion

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
My thinking is what I said the hormones upstream are protective...testosterone obviously is too but balance is key...haven't used trt and above for long periods I believe it to be true but hey it's just my opinion
No worries [not attacking you], just wondering if there was some facts that support that

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
RIP. Used to watch this guy like 10 years ago. He was heavy into steroids. I also think he is an ex-heroin addict.
God bless him though. He was a good dude.
The irony is that he was really against caffeine and stimulants for the heart saying he saw so many folks with cardiac issues in the hospital (his wife is a nurse) which he believed was due to excessive stimulant usage

Back
Top Bottom