Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Amazoniac

You agree with Nietzsche? I'm having flashbacks of When Harry Met Sally...

I think it's really neat how Edward met his wife on here. The Internet is making it a lot easier for the universe to match the pots with their lids. :)

Yes. There's no reason not to be more intimate if both find each other (man/woman) interesting. The exceptions are perhaps a fear of ruining the friendship (but the attraction is there), or having so many options that it becomes impractical to manage more romances (which is rare, especially for men).

Every time I do the readings on your posts about your dog's name, it reminds me of the development of vocabulary: the more complex the word, the less essential it is in terms of naming basic elements or actions. You can pick these words in different languages and you realize that they're usually short: mom, dad, sun, food, hi, bye, milk, yes, no, toy, BMW, Audi, Volvo. It's not just about how many characters there are, but also how simple they sound. Some of those are babies' first words, but that is also confounded with needs.
In this sense, Bee must've been a core element.

If I'm understanding the analogy, in every relationship there's someone superior?
@Amazoniac, any chance of pboy abandoning his flight to Paris and knocking at your door in the final episode?
Australia isn't too distant from US and A, jusOh shiτ. Yeah, it would require plenty of walking and swimming and walking again.

Tip: when you're mapping the route, don't use a Mercator projection because you might choose to pass through Africa for being afraid of the scary abyss beyond Eastern Russia; or believe that you found the best path, but it's not because as soon as that map is vacuum formed on a sphere that you have at home, the line that you traced linking A (your state) to B (Hampshire of the News) is stretched to a curve and you'll no longer have the closest path.

Regarding pboy, maybe I should create a Patreon page to support trip and everything, in return we share a LDR video with awkward airport meeting and all.
Those videos are crazy: 'Meeting my wife for the first time'.

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Amazoniac said:
Yes. There's no reason not to be more intimate if both find each other (man/woman) interesting.
I agree, but in his quote Nietzsche is saying that men and women can't have lasting friendships with each other unless there is at least some physical antipathy. IME, just because a male friend and I find each other attractive doesn't mean we have romantic chemistry.
Every time I do the readings on your posts about your dog's name, it reminds me of the development of vocabulary: the more complex the word, the less essential it is in terms of naming basic elements or actions. You can pick these words in different languages and you realize that they're usually short: mom, dad, sun, food, hi, bye, milk, yes, no, toy, BMW, Audi, Volvo. It's not just about how many characters there are, but also how simple they sound. Some of those are babies' first words, but that is also confounded with needs.
In this sense, Bee must've been a core element.

If I'm understanding the analogy, in every relationship there's someone superior?
Interesting! I've noticed it's common to shorten people's names, particularly when they're a loved one/friend. Bee is short for Beesley. I shorten all my loved ones' names, and no one in my family calls me Jennifer. But yes, Bee was and still is a core element. He, Cricket and Suki gave me a reason to live at a time when I wasn't reason enough.

Sorry, I'm having a duh moment. What analogy?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Whoops! Sorry, @Richiebogie! I completely missed your comment to me.

Yeah, I would think you wouldn't be keen on coconut given your reaction to it. I just have a slight obsession with it. lol

Huh, I didn't even know scallop oil existed. Interesting!

I had to stop my low vitamin A phase because it was exasperating the overgrowth, at the time. I don't believe this had anything to do with not getting enough vitamin A but the starch feeding microbes. I hadn't yet found out about the mold toxicity.

I feel fairly confident it was the starch because I've been experimenting with the creamers for over a week now and I'm excited to say that I'm doing great with them! I'll be updating within the next day or two. I wanted to give them a good trial run first.

Amazoniac

I agree, but in his quote Nietzsche is saying that men and women can't have lasting friendships with each other unless there is at least some physical antipathy. IME, just because a male friend and I find each other attractive doesn't mean we have romantic chemistry.
I had to find out what IME means because I don't know. It makes no sense:
"Institut Médico-Educatif, just because a male friend..?"

You already have the connection, and physical attraction makes you want more intimacy unless there's something off, or for the reasons mentioned before. This how I interpret.
What analogy?
Pan-lid.

Anyway, just take of Richie and do not abuse him.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

IME stands for in my experience.

Oh, okay. The pot and lid analogy. I've always taken it to mean that we all have a perfect match.
Anyway, just take of Richie and do not abuse him.
I'm not sure why your newfound interest in matchmaking but that aside, what's up with the "do not abuse him?" You actually think I would?

Amazoniac

IME stands for in my experience.

Oh, okay. The pot and lid analogy. I've always taken it to mean that we all have a perfect match.

I'm not sure why your newfound interest in matchmaking but that aside, what's up with the "do not abuse him?" You actually think I would?
I often hear a male friend of the girl saying that to her new partner. Sounds lame and has a bit of a possessive tone, it's as if the guy is giving permission to own an innocent property. But I find it hilarious when we invert the situation.
Speaking of possession, your right carrot is so excited that can't let go of the other to the point of asphyxiation, there have been days already..

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I often hear a male friend of the girl saying that to her new partner. Sounds lame and has a bit of a possessive tone, it's as if the guy is giving permission to own an innocent property. But I find it hilarious when we invert the situation.
Speaking of possession, your right carrot is so excited that can't let go of the other to the point of asphyxiation, there have been days already..
Gotcha! I was thrown off by "abuse." I'm used to the line "If you ever hurt her, I'm coming after you" or something to that effect. But no worries! I have a fight in me but not that kind.

Hehe! I love those kissing carrots. I can assure you that the left one doesn't mind. When the right one went to let go, the left one moved in closer. They met at a local community garden and have been inseparable ever since. Pure chemistry!

Amazoniac

Gotcha! I was thrown off by "abuse." I'm used to the line "If you ever hurt her, I'm coming after you" or something to that effect. But no worries! I have a fight in me but not that kind.

Hehe! I love those kissing carrots. I can assure you that the left one doesn't mind. When the right one went to let go, the left one moved in closer. They met at a local community garden and have been inseparable ever since. Pure chemistry!
Is that a bed sheet or a napkin?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
IMG_0869.JPG
I hope you're doing well jennifer!
I wanted to share some pictures of food from my garden.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Thanks, @Blossom! It's been rough since I last updated, but I'm doing well now. I decided to experiment with a few new foods and was going to post an update this coming week.

Your tomatoes and corn look great! Sweet corn was one of the foods I experimented with. :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks, @Blossom! It's been rough since I last updated, but I'm doing well now. I decided to experiment with a few new foods and was going to post an update this coming week.

Your tomatoes and corn look great! Sweet corn was one of the foods I experimented with. :)
I can't wait to read your update. I just experimented with sweet corn too!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Oh, cool! How did it go?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update: I decided to wait until I had experimented a full month before updating.

Since I'm no longer dealing with toxic mold and the baby potatoes are pretty gentle (I steam them until very tender — 1 1/2 hours), I figured I'd give them a shot. I was liking them the first couple of days but by day 3, I was having to force myself to eat them. It seemed I no longer enjoyed them like I used to and instead found myself wanting fruit, particularly watermelon. However, I was tolerating the potatoes just fine at that point and I wanted to give them a fair trial so I continued.

Day one of the experiment I had sediment twice, but after that it stopped completely and by week two I was overheating (temps of 100°F), down to eliminating (BM) only once a day, foggy headed, fatigued and my body pain had grown intense. I ended the experiment after spending an entire evening in the bathroom. My body had clearly had enough. The following day, I stuck to all fruit and the next morning I had the most sediment I've had since I began checking filtration, and my pain was gone.

I then decided to give small amounts of sweet corn and green beans a try. I added them to my zucchini and tomato soup and didn't have the usual bloating so I've continued to eat them since without issue. So my diet currently consists of raw fruit with the addition of veggie soups, well, technically they're all botanically fruit but whatever (lol) and some full bodied salt (French Celtic — Eden Foods brand). I'm still filtering and feeling awesome, incredibly satisfied and balanced, particularly since the addition of the salt.

Experimenting these past months has shown me that I genuinely no longer fear any foods or even disease. I'm sure some here can relate — to watch the ones I love suffer, holding some as they took their last breath, to have had immense suffering and death breathing down my own neck and in the end have no fear is like being set free. I didn't know it at the time but in those moments, I was learning how to let go. I was learning how to get comfortable with the unknown and go within, which I believe is where my peace lies.

For some time now I've had this knowing that in order to get my spine back, I must first have one and that on the other side of my fear was healing, but seeing and experiencing so much suffering can be paralyzingly and feed already present illusions and foster new ones. However, I no longer see the world as something I need to guard against. I'm no longer at the mercy of my genetics, doctors, rat studies, overly complicated and distorted theories or even God. I'm not begging like a prisoner for permission to escape my hell like I once was. The choice is and has always been mine.

Lately, I've been revisiting Bruce Lipton's work and his book The Biology of Belief, and getting back to more of that childlike frame of mind, you know, playful, curious, unapologetically real and living in the moment, since I can't think of a better way to have a youthful metabolism than to embody the energy that creates it. I just discovered there's a new indoor trampoline park about a mile from my house. Time to bounce! :D

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It's great to read your update @Jennifer especially the insight you've gained. You've come so far.
I emailed the video you linked to my daughter who is heading off to grad school tomorrow. It seemed perfect for her. I hope you enjoy the trampoline park!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Aww...that's great! I wish your daughter the best of luck with grad school. And thank you, @Blossom! :)

Jackrabbit

@Jennifer thank you for sharing all of your wonderful hard earned healing with us. I haven’t been able to read through the entire thread yet but the parts I have have been inspiring and very well written. I’m realizing that I need to start experimenting with herbs and I was wondering what kind of doctor or practitioner you began this journey with who helped you figure out the herbal combinations you’ve been using, as well as how you tested for mold toxicity and got that under control. I realize that to an extent I like working on my health in a diy way, but my issues are clearly worse than I can handle alone. Like you, I get the migraines with vomiting and I can really few that my gut is very unhealthy. I’ve made some mistakes with “peating,” and that includes cutting out too many fruits and veggies out of fear that they were promoting serotonin or feeding bacteria. I’d love to get to the point where the addition of a food, like potatoes in your recent post, would be clearly a yes or no. I feel like I’m playing Russian roulette everyday with the foods I eat and even the supplements I take.
Any insight you might share would be greatly welcomed! You are amazing!!!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Oh, wow! Thank you for that, @Jackrabbit! :shame:

I'm very sorry to hear you've been struggling to improve and suffering with migraines. They're terrible to live with.

With my current herbal regimen, I've been following the work of Dr. Robert Morse. He's an ND, biochemist, iridoligist and master herbalist. I take the herbal formulas that he uses on his patients at his clinic so there's no guesswork involved. My doctor is an osteopathic physician well versed in herbal medicine so I had her look over his formulas before placing an order and she was extremely impressed by them.

Some other good herbal companies that come to mind are Mountain Rose Herbs, Jing Herbs, Herb Pharm and Gaia Herbs. If you look at my first log post, there's a link to the pdf of Dr. Morse's book. In it he has sections devoted to herbs which you may find helpful. There's also an extensive list of herbal companies and other natural resources he recommends in the back of the book.

My doctor ordered over 30 different tests when the mold was discovered so I don't know for certain all of the ones she used to determined it but looking over the results of my blood work, I see that my levels came back high on the C4a and TGF-b1 (Transforming Growth Factor B) tests. I'm thinking it was mainly the TGF-b1 test that determined the mold because my levels came back at 10500. The reference range is 344–2382 pg/ml.

To get my levels down, I followed Dr. Morse's advice — I stuck to a diet of raw fruit and took high doses of his Parasite M formula. Before that I had been including some non-starchy veggies in my diet — Dr. Morse finds that they slow down his patients' detoxification. Since I had read accounts online of it taking years to overcome, I (and my doctor) was shocked to see my levels were within the normal range in just a few months.

I can totally relate to the Russian roulette feeling. Not that I would claim to know what is right for everyone, I do believe fruit and veggies are healthy and not to be feared, and that it matters greatly what a person digests well, which is going to be different for all of us based on many factors that I won't bore you with. lol If you find you digest something well and feel best on it but it's not traditionally "Peaty," I'd believe your body, personally.

If I missed anything or you have any other questions, just ask away. :):

Last edited:

Jackrabbit

Oh, wow! Thank you for that, @Jackrabbit! :shame:

I'm very sorry to hear you've been struggling to improve and suffering with migraines. They're terrible to live with.

With my current herbal regimen, I've been following the work of Dr. Robert Morse. He's an ND, biochemist, iridoligist and master herbalist. I take the herbal formulas that he uses on his patients at his clinic so there's no guesswork involved. My doctor is an osteopathic physician well versed in herbal medicine so I had her look over his formulas before placing an order and she was extremely impressed by them.

Some other good herbal companies that come to mind are Mountain Rose Herbs, Jing Herbs, Herb Pharm and Gaia Herbs. If you look at my first log post, there's a link to the pdf of Dr. Morse's book. In it he has sections devoted to herbs which you may find helpful. There's also an extensive list of herbal companies and other natural resources he recommends in the back of the book.

My doctor ordered over 30 different tests when the mold was discovered so I don't know for certain all of the ones she used to determined it but looking over the results of my blood work, I see that my levels came back high on the C4a and TGF-b1 (Transforming Growth Factor B) tests. I'm thinking it was mainly the TGF-b1 test that determined the mold because my levels came back at 10500. The reference range is 344–2382 pg/ml.

To get my levels down, I followed Dr. Morse's advice — I stuck to a diet of raw fruit and took high doses of his Parasite M formula. Before that I had been including some non-starchy veggies in my diet — Dr. Morse finds that they slow down his patients' detoxification. Since I had read accounts online of it taking years to overcome, I (and my doctor) was shocked to see my levels were within the normal range in just a few months.

I can totally relate to the Russian roulette feeling. Not that I would claim to know what is right for everyone, I do believe fruit and veggies are healthy and not to be feared, and that it matters greatly what a person digests well, which is going to be different for all of us based on many factors that I won't bore you with. lol If you find you digest something well and feel best on it but it's not traditionally "Peaty," I'd believe your body, personally.

If I missed anything or you have any other questions, just ask away. :):
Thank you for this! I agree I think it’s more important to follow your body than to just eat whatever Peat recommends or avoid whatever he doesn’t recommend! I find that right after I get sick I’m more in tune with what my body needs and can actually handle, but as time goes on and I feel normal for a while I get into bad habits and don’t eat enough fruit. My grandma always told me to eat lots of fruit so I think a lot of this advice has been around forever, we have just been inundated with so many processed crappy foods and our culture tells us they’re “healthier” than real foods.
I’m going to check out Dr. Morse and I’m glad to know about the herbal formulations. Thanks for your thoughts. I’m going to continue reading your journey more, too, because I find that especially helpful.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

My pleasure, @Jackrabbit! :)

Wise grandma! But yeah, totally! Between convenience, an often lower price point and being touted as healthier, I can understand the shift toward more highly processed foods. I find it sad that we're at a point in our history where we're left questioning the safety of even the most natural and nutritious foods. Fruits are reduced to fatty liver, eggs to heart disease and potatoes to diabetes. When I was little, they were considered nutritious. I can't imagine how worse off my relationship with food would have been had my mum limited my intake of fruits because they contain sugar or potatoes because of their high glycemic index. lol I sometimes wonder how the kids of today view food. I suppose it all depends on what dietary camp their parents are in. :/

I hope you find Dr. Morse's work and the herbs helpful!