Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Blossom

Forum Supporter
IMG_0805.JPG
Jennifer, Look what I found in my grapes this morning. I saw a leg wiggle luckily before I ate it. It gives me a new insight into people getting protein from insects!

tara

Spiders love our grape vine too! They are benign, and if we've eaten any we haven't noticed - they're as keen to avoid it as we are - but they can give a bit of a surprise. :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Spiders love our grape vine too! They are benign, and if we've eaten any we haven't noticed - they're as keen to avoid it as we are - but they can give a bit of a surprise. :)
I just set the bowl outside so it could wander off and find a new home. I'm sure it's somewhere better than my refrigerator by now.:):

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Ah...a Charlotte! Good catch, @Blossom!

@tara and Blossom — I've notice a lot of spiderwebs in my grapes but so far, no spiders that I'm aware of. Do you think they're trying to optimize their filtration, also? :smuggrin: (he sort of looks like a grape, no?)

tara

@tara and Blossom — I've notice a lot of spiderwebs in my grapes but so far, no spiders that I'm aware of. Do you think they're trying to optimize their filtration, also? :smuggrin: (he sort of looks like a grape, no?)
I don't think the spiders are feasting on the grapes so much as preying on the nice healthy insects that are. Do you think that's good for their filtration? Looking like a grape is good camoflage, isn't it? :)

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Do you think that's good for their filtration?
You mean, getting grapes secondhand through bugs (Beetlejuice just took on a new meaning for me)? I was only joking when I asked about them optimizing their filtration. :): But yes, looking like a grape is good camouflage! It almost worked too well for Blossom's spider. lol

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You mean, getting grapes secondhand through bugs (Beetlejuice just took on a new meaning for me)? I was only joking when I asked about them optimizing their filtration. :): But yes, looking like a grape is good camouflage! It almost worked too well for Blossom's spider. lol
Yes, I'm glad it started waving at me! I was mindlessly eating while reading and almost ate it. I felt sort of bad that it spent all night in my refrigerator but cold grapes are so much better than warm ones.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I felt sort of bad that it spent all night in my refrigerator but cold grapes are so much better than warm ones.
I feel the same way when I find a bug in my produce that has been sitting in my fridge. It was kind of you to set it free. :): And I agree! Cold grapes are so much better than warm ones. They also don't mold as easily IME.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

I experimented with celery juice (from 1lb of celery) for a week and it didn't affect my filtration. A couple days into the experiment and I was having to force it down because I was finding it too salty. Normally, I wouldn't continue to consume something my body clearly didn't want, but I wanted to finish the experiment.

I did have one day this week where I was feeling nauseous and disgusted at the thought of eating fruit, something that happens periodically, and remembered how VoS once suggested that I try drinking some salt dissolved in water for the nausea I was having at the time so I tried some celery juice and my nausea was gone within minutes.

So the experiments pretty much confirm much of what I've known since before I began implementing Dr. Morse's work...
  • Cooked veggies stop filtration, causes some hair shedding, bloating and lower back pain
  • Unripe/acidic fruit slows filtration, causes brain fog and digestive issues
  • Ripe fruit and celery juice help filtration and don't cause bloating
  • Fat grounds me but too much of it and I have bloating, brain fog, some hair shedding, a slight scent in my underarms and dry mouth in the morning
  • A diet of low-fat fruit makes my skin incredibly soft and clear and gets rid of any body scent, but I need the occasional fatty fruit to feel grounded
  • I have major sediment after a migraine
What I'm currently consuming:
  • Donut peaches
  • Honeydew melon
  • Galia melon
  • Red grapes
  • Papaya
  • Mangos
  • Bananas
  • Medjool dates
  • Jackfruit and coconut milk smoothies
  • Heirloom tomatoes (pink/yellow bi-color)
  • Cold pressed watermelon juice (Trader Joe's and WTRMLN WTR brands)
  • Raw coconut
  • Raw coconut milk
  • Raw olives
  • Avocados
Current herbs I'm taking:
  • Parasite M — pau d'arco, black walnut hull, cat's claw bark, goldenseal root, usnea lichen, olive leaf extract, thyme leaf, butternut bark, barberry root — I haven't taken it since April of last year so I thought I'd do a few months for maintenance given my susceptibility to overgrowths
  • Horsetail and nettle concentrate
I've been making fruit bowls lately with sliced bananas, diced medjool dates, jackfruit, mangoes and peaches, topped with a pinch of cinnamon and some coconut flakes. For milk, I blend some coconut milk with a medjool date and vanilla bean and strain it — I would also add a pinch of sea salt if I wasn't currently avoiding it.

Now that I've confirmed what stops my filtration, there's really nothing left to experiment with until February rolls around and nothing more I can really think of to post about. There are good days and bad ones, but you all know how that goes. We press on...

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Now that I've confirmed what stops my filtration, there's really nothing left to experiment with until February rolls around and nothing more I can really think of to post about...

Hi Jennifer. What is happening in February? Will you be looking for ways to survive the cold weather, or does it become difficult to source your favourite fruits then?

Or will February be your filter-versary?

That Kate Bush song is an old favourite of mine. I think I bought the album on vinyl when it came out! I remember going to Howth Head in Dublin when I was there in 1991 because Kate Bush had mentioned it in the title song on the album! I think that lyric may have come from James Joyce!

I might have to read about Ulysses now!

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
there's really nothing left to experiment with until February rolls around and nothing more I can really think of to post about.
But you'll still come around?
ETA: In case you take a hiatus I just want you to know I find you heroic in your perseverance, determination and strength to solve your own issues. Regardless of diet similarities or differences we can all learn a lot from your experience.

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer. What is happening in February? Will you be looking for ways to survive the cold weather, or does it become difficult to source your favourite fruits then?

Or will February be your filter-versary?

That Kate Bush song is an old favourite of mine. I think I bought the album on vinyl when it came out! I remember going to Howth Head in Dublin when I was there in 1991 because Kate Bush had mentioned it in the title song on the album! I think that lyric may have come from James Joyce!

I might have to read about Ulysses now!
Haha! Yep, my filter-versary.

No way! Mine, too! I was probably around 7 when I first heard it in the movie She's Having a Baby with Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth McGovern. An artist named Maxwell does a nice version of it, but I prefer Kate's. Her voice sounds so fragile. I love how you visited Howth Head based on hearing it in a song. That's something I would do. lol You've inspired me to check out her entire album. I'll listen to it tonight before bed.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

But you'll still come around?
ETA: In case you take a hiatus I just want you to know I find you heroic in your perseverance, determination and strength to solve your own issues. Regardless of diet similarities or differences we can all learn a lot from your experience.
Oh, yes! I just meant I won't be posting an update on the log until February, that is, unless my intuition tells me it's time to let go of the whole filtration thing before then and just go back to how I was eating prior to coming across Dr. Morse. That's when I gained most of my improvements and pretty much how I ate when I was healthiest, right before the mold fiasco. Given Dr. Morse's diet advice and herbs helped me to overcome the mold in such a short time, this hasn't been in vain but my end goal has never been to live the rest of my life on nothing but fruit. I like my veggies too much for that and God forbid, cooked and with some coconut aminos. I'd laugh if I filtered well on that combo. Hmm...maybe I should test it out. lol

And thank you for that, Blossom. I feel the same way about you guys.❤️ I do think that despite our different view points and what not, we get each other and our motivations for being here.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh, yes! I just meant I won't be posting an update on the log until February, that is, unless my intuition tells me it's time to let go of the whole filtration thing before then and just go back to how I was eating prior to coming across Dr. Morse. That's when I gained most of my improvements and pretty much how I ate when I was healthiest, right before the mold fiasco. Given Dr. Morse's diet advice and herbs helped me to overcome the mold in such a short time, this hasn't been in vain but my end goal has never been to live the rest of my life on nothing but fruit. I like my veggies too much for that and God forbid, cooked and with some coconut aminos. I'd laugh if I filtered well on that combo. Hmm...maybe I should test it out. lol

And thank you for that, Blossom. I feel the same way about you guys.❤️ I do think that despite our different view points and what not, we get each other and our motivations for being here.
Yay!
Oh, it looks like I have zucchini after all. I know I probably sound like the worst gardener in the world but I didn't actually get to plant it myself this year and it's my first garden in 12 years. At my old house there were too many trees. I'll link a picture for you from my phone.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Okay, I lied...

Update:

I decided to test out the cooked broccoli and coconut aminos. What a mistake! Migraines, heart palpitations and going to bed with this feeling like I had a brick in my chest, and waking during the night burping up acid, something that used to happen nightly pre fruit diet. Thankfully, I still had some of my Upper Circ. left for the migraines. Cold packs and peppermint oil in a carrier oil (coconut) applied to my temples and forehead also helped.

I don't know if my experience the past week is due to broccoli being hard for me to digest, causing gas and the acid from the salt in the CA to back up. It's hard to believe I used to eat raw broccoli everyday for lunch back in grade school — it was a vehicle for French dressing ;) — and I never had indigestion from it. I think I'm going to try the coconut aminos one last time in a raw tomato soup that I know I digest well.

I sometimes wonder if the deformity is a major factor in all this. I mean, the fracturing was pretty bad, so much so that it caused my ribs to interlock and snap against each other if I even raised my arms above my head. That hurt just as much as the initial fracturing. Thankfully, I haven't dealt with that in years since the kyphosis has slowly straightened, but I'm still at a loss of 3" so I can imagine my internal squishy bits (lol) are being compressed, too.

Okay, I just looked and apparently so:

"Severe kyphosis can compress the digestive tract, causing problems such as acid reflux and difficulty with swallowing."

Kyphosis - Symptoms and causes

If the look of it and my inability to dance like I used to weren't painful enough :roll:. Anyway...

For all of you still working your way out of pain...

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Yay!
Oh, it looks like I have zucchini after all. I know I probably sound like the worst gardener in the world but I didn't actually get to plant it myself this year and it's my first garden in 12 years. At my old house there were too many trees. I'll link a picture for you from my phone.
Great! Haha! If being a bad gardener means we're surprised with fruit we didn't know we had, I'll gladly be one, too. :): I can't wait to see the pic!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Are you able to tell from the picture what type it is?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@Blossom — It looks delicious! haha! I think the blossoms are beautiful, but not as much as our Blossom. :):

It looks like 'Fordhook' or 'Raven' but I'm honestly not sure. I want to try growing one of the ribbed varieties called Costata Romanesco and a Middle Eastern cousa variety called Magda. I currently have seeds from over 100 different fruits, most of which are melons. lol I get my seeds through Baker Creek: https://www.rareseeds.com

Do you like leeks? I follow a blog called Dishing Up the Dirt and the owner owns a small farm with her husband and shares farm-to-table recipes. I'm signed up to her email list and coincidentally, she sent this recipe last week:

Simple Zucchini & Leek Soup - Dishing Up the Dirt

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom — It looks delicious! haha! I think the blossoms are beautiful, but not as much as our Blossom. :):

It looks like 'Fordhook' or 'Raven' but I'm honestly not sure. I want to try growing one of the ribbed varieties called Costata Romanesco and a Middle Eastern cousa variety called Magda. I currently have seeds from over 100 different fruits, most of which are melons. lol I get my seeds through Baker Creek: https://www.rareseeds.com

Do you like leeks? I follow a blog called Dishing Up the Dirt and the owner owns a small farm with her husband and shares farm-to-table recipes. I'm signed up to her email list and coincidentally, she sent this recipe last week:

Simple Zucchini & Leek Soup - Dishing Up the Dirt
Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to try that recipe.:D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals