Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

women and other people have good outcomes using iodine for cystic things.
Thanks for the suggestion, Robert! Cirion also mentioned iodine. I'll try calculating how much of it I'm getting in my diet.

Cirion

Once you have symptoms of cysts, just dietary iodine may not be sufficient anymore. I would recommend getting an Iodine savvy doctor before you try playing with large doses though. High dose like lugol's can tend to clear those up quickly though. Most iodine doctors are not fan of using kelp. Kelp often contains lots of goitrogens.

I don't know how much iodine the breasts store but it is probably 100's of mg's or even gram's worth so getting a few (say 500 microgram) extra in the diet isn't gonna do much for you at the point deficiency has occurred.

Inaut

Sorry if this isn't a useful suggestion... But have you tried rebounding for moving the lymph and ridding excess water..? That might help with the cyst removal...No..??

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Once you have symptoms of cysts, just dietary iodine may not be sufficient anymore. I would recommend getting an Iodine savvy doctor before you try playing with large doses though. High dose like lugol's can tend to clear those up quickly though. Most iodine doctors are not fan of using kelp. Kelp often contains lots of goitrogens.

I don't know how much iodine the breasts store but it is probably 100's of mg's or even gram's worth so getting a few (say 500 microgram) extra in the diet isn't gonna do much for you at the point deficiency has occurred.
Hmm...okay. My main iodine source while fruitarian was the kelp fronds in Dr. Morse's herbal formulas. Now the majority of my diet is made of up of foods highest in iodine so maybe that will be enough? Since I was on the fruitarian diet for 3 years and likely low on important nutrients, I think I'll see if my current diet, and possibly thyroid, are enough. In the past, I always had issues with supplements so I'm trying to avoid them as much as possible. I'm even secretly hoping the positive results I've been experiencing since adding back dairy will keep me from needing thyroid. lol

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Sorry if this isn't a useful suggestion... But have you tried rebounding for moving the lymph and ridding excess water..? That might help with the cyst removal...No..??
Thank you for the suggestion, Inault! I really appreciate it. :) Prior to the inclusion of animal protein a few months back, I had been following Dr. Robert Morse's work for 3 years (was fruitarian) with a strong focus on the lymphatic system. I actually started this log with the intention of documenting my experiments with optomizing my elimination systems/organs like my kidneys and filtration. These are the detox tools I used, and some I still use, that I mentioned in my original post:

Favorite forms of movement for lymph stimulation:
  • Dancing
  • Walking
  • Swimming
  • Indoor rock climbing
  • Bouncing — rebounding to music, indoor trampoline parks
  • Swinging/playing on jungle gyms
Favorite tools for loosening up lymph/lymph stimulation:
  • Alkalizing minerals from fruit and veggies
  • Fruit — particularly lemons and dark grapes for their astringency
  • Herbs — poke root, blood root, fenugreek, mild cayenne pepper, cascara sagrada, white oak bark, cleavers, blue flag, plantain, red root, yellow dock
  • Alternating hot and cold water in shower — ending with cold
  • Massages
  • Dry brushing the skin
Favorite tools for kidney filtration:
  • Fruits — particularly lemon, dark grapes and watermelon
  • Herbs — coriander seed, corn silk, couch grass, dandelion leaf, gravel root, lespedeza herb, stinging nettle, horsetail, parsley, pipsissewa leaves,
  • Intermittent dry fasting — done overnight from 6pm – 9am only when my adrenals were strong enough to handle it
  • Getting to bed by 10pm and resting whenever possible — the kidneys are dependent on the adrenals and rest is one of the most healing things for them

robertf

Jennifer you will not get enough iodine from food to make therapeutic gains. Look at Jorge Flechas/Brownstein.

https://www.power2practice.com/article/busting-the-iodine-myths/

The RDA for iodine (150 mcg/day) is inadequate to supply the body’s need for iodine. When you couple in the increasing exposure to toxic halides such as bromine, fluoride, and chlorine derivatives, our iodine requirements have markedly increased over the years. My experience has shown that iodine in doses ranging from 6-50 mg/day is adequate to provide iodine for the vast majority of the population. Finally, it is important to use the right kind of salt: unrefined salt.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Thank you, @Inaut! :)

I try to bounce daily for at least 20 minutes. I find it fun. lol

Thank you for all the information, @robertf! I'll take a look at the link you posted. I consume Celtic sea salt. :)

Amazoniac

Thank you for the suggestion, Inault! I really appreciate it. :) Prior to the inclusion of animal protein a few months back, I had been following Dr. Robert Morse's work for 3 years (was fruitarian) with a strong focus on the lymphatic system. I actually started this log with the intention of documenting my experiments with optomizing my elimination systems/organs like my kidneys and filtration. These are the detox tools I used, and some I still use, that I mentioned in my original post:

Favorite forms of movement for lymph stimulation:
  • Dancing
  • Walking
  • Swimming
  • Indoor rock climbing
  • Bouncing — rebounding to music, indoor trampoline parks
  • Swinging/playing on jungle gyms
Favorite tools for loosening up lymph/lymph stimulation:
  • Alkalizing minerals from fruit and veggies
  • Fruit — particularly lemons and dark grapes for their astringency
  • Herbs — poke root, blood root, fenugreek, mild cayenne pepper, cascara sagrada, white oak bark, cleavers, blue flag, plantain, red root, yellow dock
  • Alternating hot and cold water in shower — ending with cold
  • Massages
  • Dry brushing the skin
Favorite tools for kidney filtration:
  • Fruits — particularly lemon, dark grapes and watermelon
  • Herbs — coriander seed, corn silk, couch grass, dandelion leaf, gravel root, lespedeza herb, stinging nettle, horsetail, parsley, pipsissewa leaves,
  • Intermittent dry fasting — done overnight from 6pm – 9am only when my adrenals were strong enough to handle it
  • Getting to bed by 10pm and resting whenever possible — the kidneys are dependent on the adrenals and rest is one of the most healing things for them
Don't mind if this sounds weird, but your formatting has always impressed me. Your posts are very organized, it must be a reflect of how thy cerebra works. Sometimes they is long and we can barely notice it: a good sign.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Don't mind if this sounds weird, but your formatting has always impressed me. Your posts are very organized, it must be a reflect of how thy cerebra works. Sometimes they is long and we can barely notice it: a good sign.
Oh, thank you, Gustavo! :) I have OCD tendencies so...lol

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer, how are things going? Are you still eating fish and turkey or have you returned to mainly fruit?

I am currently trying a fruit and meat diet, usually 2 meals a day. Eg OJ, 1 litre banana, apple juice & berry smoothie, 120g salmon around noon, then OJ, sultanas, 280g chicken at 8pm!

I have cut chocolate down to 25g or less and am wondering if my lip and tongue ulcers are related to oxalates like cocoa, spinach, tea and dates. The arginine vs lysine explanation I previously went with doesn't seem to predict outbreaks!

I don't usually eat that much meat but I thought I should try 400g split over 2 meals per day which yields about 100g protein!

I was putting on weight with 2 boiled eggs, cucumber, coriander and lettuce in a bread roll, but have put that on hold for a while to try a 100g animal protein a day diet!

How is the weather where you are?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have cut chocolate down to 25g or less and am wondering if my lip and tongue ulcers are related to oxalates like cocoa, spinach, tea and dates. The arginine vs lysine explanation I previously went with doesn't seem to predict outbreaks!
I recently cut oxalates and am doing much better. Now that I think about it a recurring mouth ulcer hasn’t flared. You could be on to something.

Richiebogie

That's interesting @Blossom.

There is a mouth ulcer website which suggests hundreds of different causes, but total oxalates might be tricky to spot! It might be the plant's way of saying "stop eating me"!

This recent Sv3rige interview suggests plants are full of issues. Maybe we have stopped processing them in traditional ways, or we should only eat fruit, or we should only eat leaves and seeds in small quantities like condiments and herbs...?

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's interesting @Blossom.

There is a mouth ulcer website which suggests hundreds of different causes, but total oxalates might be tricky to spot! It might be the plant's way of saying "stop eating me"!

This recent Sv3rige interview suggests plants are full of issues. Maybe we have stopped processing them in traditional ways, or we should only eat fruit, or we should only eat leaves and roots like condiments and herbs...?

Thanks for the video @Richiebogie, I got only about 7 minutes into it but I’ll definitely finish watching it later. I know I personally do best with ample quantities of meat!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

It's good to hear from you! :) That's surprising you were gaining weight with the eggs, veggies and bread since you usually have a hard time keeping weight on, right? How are you feeling on meat and fruit so far?

Huh, it wouldn't surprise me if the oxalates were the issue. Like Blossom, I know someone who is sensitive to them. I didn't realize dates were a source. I eat at least 8 medjools everyday.

I'm doing really well now. Thanks for asking. :) I made it 3 weeks with dairy before my old allergy symptoms crept up and just like while Peating the first time around, my blood work looked terrible — I had an elevated PTH and triglycerides, a higher TSH, and tanked vitamin D, cholesterol and progesterone levels. I also lost my period and stopped filtering.

I tried sticking with meat for my main protein source but felt cold, exhausted and depressed so I went back to a mainly fruitarian diet, with the addition of mushroom protein since Ray speaks favorably about it and some eggs a few times a week since Dr. Morse recommends them in depleted cases. I also supplement daily with a nettle and horsetail concentrate I make. I get roughly 1000mg of calcium from it.

I'm also taking Dr. Morse's thyroid and bones formulas since my cholesterol was far too low to safety take thyroid, and I've been making sure to get 20 minutes of sun daily, when possible. What's strange is, despite starting out extremely fair due to the winter, it only took a day for me to develop a tan. I used to tan when I was little but during my teens to mid twenties, I would burn easily if I didn't cover up.

The weather has been beautiful lately — lots of sun with a nice breeze. The farm should have donut peaches and melons within the next couple of weeks. I'm so excited! Walmart started carrying a fresh pineapple juice that is actually sweet and not acidic so I've been relying on that and the dates for the bulk of my calories until fruit season.

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

:wavingyellow Thanks, @Blossom! I hope you're doing well too! :)

Last edited:

Cirion

Not to sound pretentious, but I think I finally stumbled upon one of the main keys to health that I believe may explain both my problem and yours! Just excited and hard not to post about it because I'm feeling good about it.

And it has to do with protein.

Protein has four amino acids that have been discussed many times on these forums as being problematic by Ray, Haidut, others. Methionine, Tryptophan, Cystine, Histidine. In addition, animal meat produces as much as 75% ammonia by weight (so most of the protein you eat) which is highly poisonous to the body. You only utilize around 25-33% of the proteins you eat as actual aminos (Of which, some of which are bad like tryptophan and methionie!!). On top of all that, meat is high in phosphorus, which ray has spoken disfavorably of. All of these problems add up to a big problem if you eat a lot of meat / high protein sources on a regular basis. Based upon this, what Haidut has said, what Ray has said, and my own experiences trying vegan and high protein diets, this is one of the MAIN keys to health that I think many including myself have not appreciated.

This is why fruitarians/vegans see huge health benefits ditching the protein. Ammonia/4 deadly horseman (as I think I'll call them now)/phosphorus are hugely poisonous to our health. I also see benefit going vegan. However vegan also gets you protein deficiency. This is because there are amino's essential to life other than the 4 deadly horsemen which makes eating protein in the long run a necessary evil... which is why I was struggling finding a solution. No matter what you eat, Cheese, eggs, beef, chicken, pork... milk... ALL of these contain the 4 deadly horsemen and you can't escape them. BTW: Plant proteins ARE VERY HIGH in the deadly 4 horsemen so you absolutely shouldn't use these and only 15% of plant proteins are usable so this is even worse than meat!! EVEN GELATIN HAS SOME of the other 3 besides tryptophan, and even gelatin can turn into ammonia!!! Enter the following solution which I am trying today (Arrives in the mail today):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...sin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=rapefo-20

This supplement has all amino acids except the 4 horsemen, AND in perfect ratios that Haidut himself has defined as the best ratios of the good AA's.

When I go vegan too long, I get protein deficiency symptoms, so this is my solution. Like today my hips are hurting, and I know it's from ditching the protein.

Actually, here's what's ironic -- Most people who eat meat may in fact also be protein deficient! Why do I say this? Well, look back to where I say 25% (or even less, with bad digestion!!) of proteins may even turn into amino acids, which is what we actually need, so you can be in a functional protein deficiency despite being protein toxic!! A huge catch 22. Actually, Ray also speaks to this, to a degree. He says that people have been scientifically shown to be in protein deficiency states, even with a "sufficient protein intake", if they focus too much on very poor sources of protein like high tryptophan meats.

When I eat meat my temperatures reliably drop to < 98F especially in the morning. As soon as I ditch meat, my temperatures reliably increase back to > 98F.

Fun fact: Vegans say you only need 30g protein a day. When you consider that 25% of meat is absorbed, you can multiply this 30g protein number to get 120g, which is now more in line what what literature suggests protein intake needs to be and roughly what Ray himself eats. When vegans say 30g protein, what they mean to say is 30g of AMINOS. There's a big difference. They are indeed correct about 30g, in the context of amino acid intake. And guess what -- this is also the precise amount that Haidut also recommends in the form of pure aminos.

All the information is finally coming together for me.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals